Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some abilities (such as Rhino Stomp) continue to show their full ability duration timer even when they're operating at a scaled down "boss level" duration.

Nani

I noticed that Mag's #2 ability Magnetize only gets half duration in The Index.  Why?

The duration of other warframe abilities works fine in The Index:

• Banshee's Sonar works fine.
  • Rhino's Rhino Stomp works fine.
  • Nezha's Divine Spears works fine.
  • Even Mag's Polarize works fine.

All of those abilities have the correct full length duration in The Index.

So why does Mag's #2 ability Magnetize only get half duration?

Some abilities (such as Rhino Stomp) continue to show their full ability duration timer even when they're operating at a scaled down "boss level" duration.

Edited by StrongCrayon
This bug is actually a UI consistency problem, and not a problem with using Magnetize in The Index. I have retitled this bug report to reflect this. If a moderator sees this post, please move it to the UI section of the bug report forums.

15 hours ago, (PS4)ExcessiveSteeze said:

If i remember all the index and rathuum enemies are considered bosses.

Meaning the reduced duration comes from their ability to adapt to your powers. Or are you using high rollers index farm where one of the modifiers can be reduced duration.

Instead of using Mag, I decided to test with Nyx.  When I use Nyx for The Index, Chaos gets full duration if I cast it at a relatively far away distance from enemies.  But if I cast Chaos while I'm near an Index enemy, Choas only gets 1/4 duration.  I'm not sure why it gets 1/4 duration instead of 1/2.  But in any event, you might be onto something.

But if that's the case, my next question was going to be: Why does Rhino Stomp work for full duration in The Index and Rathuum?  For example, my Rhino build has a 12 second long Rhino Stomp.  And I can use it right next to Kela De Thaym, and the UI shows me that it lasts 12 seconds everytime, even after several uses.

But I noticed that if I used Rhino Stomp multiple times, then Kela and The Index enemies 'unfroze' from my Rhino Stomp about half way through the UI timer's countdown.  Rhino Stomp wasn't really working at full duration after all.  It just looked that way from the UI.  So there IS a bug to report here, but it's a UI consistency problem, and not a Magnetize duration problem.

Here's my new wording of the bug:

Some abilities (such as Rhino Stomp) continue to show their full ability duration timer even when they're operating at a scaled down "boss level" duration.

Thanks for your help.  If a moderator sees this, maybe they can move it to the UI forum for bug reports.