Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So are we going to see a prime vault triple pack this December?

Nah it will be a dual unvaulted like maybe ember and Loki, i think its the last time for both frost and mag and they will rotate frost and mag with someone else so ember will take frosts sport and i think rhino will take mags spot when the come around again

6 minutes ago, paul5473 said:

Nah it will be a dual unvaulted like maybe ember and Loki, i think its the last time for both frost and mag and they will rotate frost and mag with someone else so ember will take frosts sport and i think rhino will take mags spot when the come around again

Possible.

Or we could see a Frost P stand alone plus a Ember+Loki double pack as well.

This winter will be interesting.

I remember Rebecca saying something like December is the best month in sales for Warframe. And Frost Prime is still very popular each time he gets unvault. At the moment set prices going toward 500p on the market. I would say it makes perfect sense to bring Frost P back in December. 

Unvaulting of two or even three Primes also makes sense from a financial point of view. Why cater to only one "fan base" when you can cater two or three different "fan bases". 

I think DE will have to rework the whole unvaulting thing the more prime frames we have. A regular schedule that unvaults primed warframes the same month every year would be one way to do it. 

Edited by k05h

12 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Or could we just forget this vaulting thing and release items for everyone?

Let them be bought and let items to grind. There are much better ways to generate profit than this.

Not in the long run. Scarcity creates higher price. Making it farmable indefinitely will without a doubt, lower their prices (see example : trinity; great frame, best support. But easily farmed so she's dirt cheap, i meant like litteraly 15p cheap here)

Personally, seeing as we had frost prime only a short while ago I'd have preferred twitch prime to have been loki prime (would also not be so annoying to those that bought frost last time...) but maybe it's because after I get rhino prime it's the only prime frame I don't have (I'm not paying the silly prices for the loki prime parts)....