Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 14 Test bug

(PSN)shay-nay-nay

• 4 weeks later...

About how long before my MR is fixed? I'm still glitched so everything I level up is in vain. I also have to pass up opportunities to get items that have a MR requirement because I don't know if I can ever use it. Is it possible to simply edit my MR lvl to 15 to make up for this? :smile:

Were you taking the MR test on the relay?

What do you mean by "glitched"?  Are you not receiving MR xp for ranking up new weapons?  How much xp do you have?  How many weapons/frames/etc have you ranked up?  Those numbers are all available to you in your profile.  If you post them, we can figure out whether something is wrong.

1. I took the test in the Relay

2. There is No option to practice and I completed the test for MR 14 successfully about 4 times. After the first time I was still maxed MR lvl 13. By the 4th try (as if I was doing something wrong) my experience set back to - 0 - MR lvl 13, not MR 14.

3. I am receiving MR xp for leveling things up. However its a waste considering I am supposed to be 14 progressing to 15. I am still able to take the test which shows something "glitched".

4. I have ranked up 2 maybe 3 weapons and a frame (~ 17,000 xp). I will be back to where this all began in 51,254 exp.

11 hours ago, (PS4)shay-nay-nay said:

1. I took the test in the Relay

2. There is No option to practice and I completed the test for MR 14 successfully about 4 times. After the first time I was still maxed MR lvl 13. By the 4th try (as if I was doing something wrong) my experience set back to - 0 - MR lvl 13, not MR 14.

3. I am receiving MR xp for leveling things up. However its a waste considering I am supposed to be 14 progressing to 15. I am still able to take the test which shows something "glitched".

4. I have ranked up 2 maybe 3 weapons and a frame (~ 17,000 xp). I will be back to where this all began in 51,254 exp.

Here's what I think is happening:  there is no option to practice because you were doing the practice test.  There was no option to take the proper test because you weren't ready for MR 14.  Whether you pass or fail the actual test, there is a 24 hour cooldown.  That you were able to run the test multiple times, from the relay, and that it didn't give you the option to run the actual test leads me to believe you were doing the practice tests.

Again, if you go to your profile and tell us how many weapons, frames, archwings, etc. you've ranked up, we can add up the xp and see whether you really do have enough xp for MR 14 or not.

These don't add up to 439,546 let alone 490,000. 

I was able to take MR test 14 which according to you must have been the practice test. If it were, that still doesn't explain why my experience bar went from Full to empty. Had I known something strange like this was going to happen I would have taken screenshots. If my experience bar going from Full to empty was actually me going from Mastery Rank 12 to Mastery Rank 13 then I should not have been able to take even the practice test for 14. 

I forgot that you also gain xp from completing the solar map.  What is your progress there?  You can obtain up to 14334 xp from completing nodes.

Have you done all the junctions?  You can get up to 13000 xp from completing the junctions.

Have you ranked any Archwings and are they included in your summary above?

What you've listed comes to 411000 xp.  Your stated mastery is close to that and appears to be about what we should expect given the mastery you've probably obtained from the star chart.  It doesn't look like you lost mastery xp, unless the game is not counting a weapon that you've maxed out.  Do you see any weapons in your profile that you've maxed out that the game isn't counting as maxed out?  The difference between MR 13 and 14 seems to be about 22 weapons.  They should be easy to find.

Did you take the MR 13 test?

Is the practice test for MR 14 glitching out?  Does it wait endlessly until you abort the mission?