Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grenade Location Indicator (On-Screen) - No nerfing Required

MetaMortred

Following up the too damn high thread:

Grenade Damage is TOO DAMN HIGH

Have you seen those games that when the enemy throws a grenade it tells you with an indicator where it ? its not exact but it tells you where it is, left , right corner bottom, top . . . . ? you doge it pretty easily. I suggest something similar for Warframe - i mean you are a space ninja with a dvance war suit, cant it detect grenades?

in crease teh grenade explostion timer to 4-5 seconds.and give it and indicator. if you do that then you DONT need to nerf the damage. It will be more fun since you have to doge it.

Following up the too damn high thread:

Grenade Damage is TOO DAMN HIGH

Have you seen those games that when the enemy throws a grenade it tells you with an indicator where it ? its not exact but it tells you where it is, left , right corner bottom, top . . . . ? you doge it pretty easily. I suggest something similar for Warframe - i mean you are a space ninja with a dvance war suit, cant it detect grenades?

in crease teh grenade explostion timer to 4-5 seconds.and give it and indicator. if you do that then you DONT need to nerf the damage. It will be more fun since you have to doge it.

grenade indicator would be nice.... and maybe make it take out 80% of health?

That wouldn't help as the grenades explode even before they reach the ground and deal 50000 damage in a radius of 100km.

There's been so many threads in which it was suggested with grenade indicators, and this here is always my answer.

heres the thing i can see the grenade in the air i can see the gineer throwing it.

at times yes i am still hit by it but i have never died from it.

i say just make them flash tiny red led lights or maybe beep.

neither would be realistic in real life but this is a game so we have to balance.

The reason a grenade indicator wouldn't work without the grenade damage being nerf is simply the fact that the grenade explodes 1 second after it's thrown. If you're all up on a boss with Gorgon so you won't miss a single bullet and all of a sudden ur down. It's because the grenade exploded in ur face. They should set a timer on the grenade to blow up 2 - 4 second after it hit the ground of come in contact with something else along with the indicator. No point in having an indicator if the grenade blows up in ur face or blows up the moment it hit the ground. The reason grenade indicator works in other games is because their grenade don't blow up after being thrown for 1 second.

I dont belive grenades need to be changed. I've only been killed by them if im hiding behind cover or standing in the open. grenades give the player incentive to keep moving and actually USE all these fun movement options and not just W+M1 everything.

Edited by sewens

I dont belive grenades need to be changed. I've only been killed by them if im hiding behind cover or standing in the open. grenades give the player incentive to keep moving and actually USE all these fun movement options and not just W+M1 everything.

More often then not, I'm killed by a grenade meant for the person in front of me. I'm running along following the person leading when BANG instagibb. :(

Thankfully I have friends to pick me back up!

:D

Imagine the indicators fighting jackal... I think a new player would need some new shorts afterwards lol

The indicators though wouldnt be useful really because they explode within a second of contacting just about anything. A surface. Another enemy unit, You, A bullet, etc...

Nerfing the damage down eliminates the point of them having grenades. To not sit still for excessive amounts of time or dig in forcing you to stay mobile.