Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balor Fomorian. This is my reward?

Eienlanzer

We have waited a very long time to see the Fomorian return. With it, I have held out hope of finally getting the receiver for my Imperator Vandel. I noticed that the reward is only an Orokin Catalyst and 200,000 credits. Does it really no longer drop Imperator Vandel parts? Maybe I missed it somewhere in the forums or the Devstream that the Imperator Vandel would come back somewhere else or never.... (I don't know) but this is really disheartening to have waited so long to receive 200k credits and an Orokin Catalyst.

May we talk about this?

Edited by Eienlanzer

2 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

It drops imperator vandal parts, it doesn't reward you with them. You still need to farm.

Perhaps my wording made it sound like it should have been in the reward. I only question IF the Imperator Vandel parts still drop.

Seems like the Receiver has an astonishingly low droprate. Have 2 Blueprints and 3 Barrels, nobody in my clan has seen a Receiver (and someone said it's a 2% loot chance).

If that's true, I have to say : screw it. I genuinely hate you, DE. There is litterally no point in putting such low drop chance for an Archwing weapon on a once-a-year event (except if you just wanna make us hate you, ofc).

Edited by Chewarette

Just a FYI:

On 6/23/2017 at 3:55 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

EDIT: June 27/17 @ 11:19 AM
Tenno,

The drop table web page is still being finalized, but a Balor Fomorian has appeared! If you're joining the fight to help protect our Relays, this information may be of use to you:  

Time-Sensitive PC Drop Table for the Balor Fomorian
400 ENDO                                            75%
IMPERATOR VANDAL BARREL           11%
IMPERATOR VANDAL RECEIVER        2%
IMPERATOR VANDAL BLUEPRINT     11%

Edited 1 hour ago by [DE]Taylor
added fomorian drop table

On 6/26/2017 at 0:32 PM, Chewarette said:

Seems like the Receiver has an astonishingly low droprate. Have 2 Blueprints and 3 Barrels, nobody in my clan has seen a Receiver (and someone said it's a 2% loot chance).

If that's true, I have to say : screw it. I genuinely hate you, DE. There is litterally no point in putting such low drop chance for an Archwing weapon on a once-a-year event (except if you just wanna make us hate you, ofc).

It's obscenely low. Making it the same 11% as the other parts would fix this.

On 6/27/2017 at 9:46 AM, Ildanach said:

Not in RNJesus' good graces. :(

After 60 missions I've received 
> 5 Blueprints

> 5 Barrels 

> 0 Receivers

> ~20000 endo in total.

took me 57 runs (combined this and the last Formorian I assaulted) to get a receiver.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:20 PM, TheBlackSpectre said:

So they want us to run the event 50 times before we get one receiver??? FIFTY TIMES???!!! Cuz that's what 2% gets ya. That's 2 out of 100. :(

Yeah if you want a theoretical 100% to get, 50. But statistic's and probability don't work that way. Unfortunately you could run it 5000 times and never get endo as a drop. That mechanically CAN happen. It WON'T, but it could. Reciver at 2% is idiotic, dial down the Endo drops and put Receiver up to a reasonable rate guys.

18 minutes ago, Gendalph said:

At least you've got your rewards, look at my two runs:

I've been getting identical results since this update was deployed. Hoping it gets investigated (and changed, if need be) quickly.

DE have already done the heavy crunch to release this update, so... I'm not sure what we can expect if a fix is needed. I'm just hoping it's not a bug or intentional change, and that I have experienced either very poor luck or some odd new type of hallucination :p

Edited by notlamprey
spelling is hard

1 hour ago, notlamprey said:

I've been getting identical results since this update was deployed. Hoping it gets investigated (and changed, if need be) quickly.

DE have already done the heavy crunch to release this update, so... I'm not sure what we can expect if a fix is needed. I'm just hoping it's not a bug or intentional change, and that I have experienced either very poor luck or some odd new type of hallucination :p

They tried to address it in 21.0.1

2 hours ago, notlamprey said:

just wasted two disruptors myself, not even endo dropped...

I've managed to trudge through 35 Fomorian missions... I used up 11,000 cryotic on building Disruptors and still no receiver. I have no more cryotic, and I can't do these missions anymore anyway. I am so sick of them that I hate them. I'm never grinding like this again. Ever. So you're going to need to find some other chumps for these time limited alert events, DE, cuz I refuse to put myself through that again.   

On 6/26/2017 at 2:04 PM, rapt0rman said:

It has a chance to drop imperator vandal parts, it doesn't reward you with them just for completing it. You still need to farm.

Good luck with that I've probably run the mission ~40-50x and still don't have the final component for the Imperator. 

Add to that they mentioned that they had purportedly fixed a bug that resulted in the mission not awarding the base 400 endo.... I've probably run the mission close to 20 times today.... in two of those it dropped endo. Every other mission awarded nothing but credits. So I can't say I have the highest faith that the Imperator drops aren't bugged out too. 

The sad thing is that I actually like Archwing and the way the drops do/don't work in this event make me want to punch my screen. 

Edited by Oreades