Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashed and Burned (OOC)

Daakjenaar

1 hour ago, Daakjenaar said:

Alright, how does everyone think things are going so far?

I'm enjoying it! The logistics of where everyone is on the ship and sometimes who's responding can be a bit confusing, but it's easy enough to clear up so I have no major complaints. I'm excited to see where this goes :)

I panicked a bit yesterday. Most of the WiFi was down for most of my province (Which is 2/3 the size of France) and I was worried there would be a ton of responses in the IC thread.

Luckily, I didn't miss anything.

Edited by Daakjenaar

Forgot this place existed entirely XD.

Also, I told Kuraio about Tavus being dead, because him being dead sorta screwed his ocs over. Mainly Kanna, plus Nox would become unexistant, because he's their future child. 

Should've asked him about killing Tavus off before you did it, Daak

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Forgot this place existed entirely XD.

Also, I told Kuraio about Tavus being dead, because him being dead sorta screwed his ocs over. Mainly Kanna, plus Nox would become unexistant, because he's their future child. 

Should've asked him about killing Tavus off before you did it, Daak

You forgot to mention the animation project I was working on, which involved a Post-HftR Tavus as an important character to stimulate character progression. I was gonna ask Daak about that when I was notified, only just having found a way to PM him again without having to empty out my inbox.

Just now, rabbitsandroses said:

Uh....is it too late to pull the "alternate universe/continuity/maybe gets resurrected/character didn't actually die" card?

Yes. All I have left is the Shadua button. Which, as multiple RP's have proven, should probably be left unpressed.

Uh....is it too late to pull the "alternate universe/continuity/maybe gets resurrected/character didn't actually die" card?

Kuraio doesn't really do that tbh. Everyone that happens in rps he's in or scenes with other people's ocs involved within his oc'verse, which have relationships with his ocs (like Tavus had a future son called Nox, and Kanna was his wife, both being kuraio's ocs) sorta effects it, and with Tavus being dead, his oc'verse has sorta been screwed over. 

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Yes. All I have left is the Shadua button. Which, as multiple RP's have proven, should probably be left unpressed.

I'm not sure I know what this button thing is, but I can see a few ways to switch up some stuff just a bit and still let there be 1) conflict between characters regarding the situation 2) maintaining plans for the future of the character

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Kuraio doesn't really do that tbh. Everyone that happens in rps he's in or scenes with other people's ocs involved within his oc'verse, which have relationships with his ocs (like Tavus had a future son called Nox, and Kanna was his wife, both being kuraio's ocs) sorta effects it, and with Tavus being dead, his oc'verse has sorta been screwed over. 

Don't get me wrong, I know very little about the situation, but does "I saw Tavus die" HAVE to mean he's actually dead? It might be a cool plot twist to have that be like "sike still alive"

I'm not sure I know what this button thing is, but I can see a few ways to switch up some stuff just a bit and still let there be 1) conflict between characters regarding the situation 2) maintaining plans for the future of the character

Shadua is an OC. The most ridiculous one on these forums, mist likely. At this point he's the only way to fix my problems due to an unnesecary amount of worldbuilding rules I follow.

Maybe I should pull back from this discussion because I don't know enough details. It seems to me like the whole "tell them how he died" thing could totally be kept if you just slipped in a "he's not dead!" or something like that. Maybe he's assumed dead for a while, and then found not to be?