Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Start Labeling Mission Modifiers

(XBOX)KokuRou142

Cool, DE labeled Archwing missions. Now we need a label for mission modifiers. I just came out of an alert for Interception vs Orokin. Lo and behold, AS SOON as I spawned in, I got shot twice and I was dead. Where were my shields? Gone. Oh, everyone's shield is gone. What? Was this a bug? I died, and self-revived. No shield. Oh. It's one of THOSE missions. Ones where enemies can shoot you TWICE, and you die. Would've been nice to know what I was walking into, otherwise I would've just gone with my Rhino Prime instead of a basic Oberon.

Please, please, PLEASE DE, start labeling mission modifiers if there are any!

nightmare alerts isn't labeled as one, you only knows that it is an nightmare alert of you identify the nightmare's mod (an dual positive mod)

but about the modifier on alerts, it always "no shield" modifier, doesn't matter how many tries you have done

Nightmare alerts are always no shield, except for some bugged missions (i believe on animal instinct alerts) and in the case of hijacks you get a different modifier as shields are required to complete the mission.