Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's sacrifice Orcus

Chewarette

Hey guys.

Y'all know that this Imperator Vandal Receiver seems to be lost in the complete darkness of the Void with abysmally low drop rate. Due to that, and in a community spirit, I would suggest we let the Fomorian destroy Orcus, in order to give some time to the Tennos that are willing to farm for the Imperator Vandal.

The rewards are awarded even with no damage done to the core. You can perfectly tag, activate the Disruptor, then AFK for the rest of the mission.

Orcus is useless (except it makes <MR8 people crying when Baro goes there). Maybe it would even send a great message to DE about this droprate.

Let Daddy Vay Hek get what he wants, for once !

#LetOrcusBurn
i did the razorback one because it's a fight that i like to do a couple of time and i wanted the gorgon wraith for collection, but i'm probably don't going to do archwing missions for at least some months unless i'm forced in next quests, so i don't see he point atm to get bored looking for a weapon part that it's easier to find from players
so for what i care yes, the fomorian can destroy orcus, it's not a problem for me if baro miss a week, i'm low on ducats atm, at least i don't have to worry for a bit if it happens

3 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

"Let allow our enemy to kill a thousand of our dear people by destroying this relay because we're not getting what we want"

so they know that the relays can be attacked at any time and don't have an evacuation plan if something goes wrong? i can't believe this, unless they trust us too much

34 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

You know DE will find a way to hurt us if we do that. Watch they'll say "well baro wanted to come, but his destination was not there, so he's mia for another 2 weeks"

Baro wanted to come and bring another ugly muzzle?

Well then. He might stay where he is as well.

Just now, Fiftycentis said:

so they know that the relays can be attacked at any time and don't have an evacuation plan if something goes wrong? i can't believe this, unless they trust us too much

There will still be loss, The LoR Trial is all about avenging our death, the first relays were all notified fairly soon that there was a giant new weapon of doom aiming for them, yet they were still destroyed, bringing along with them many casualties.

I'm sure they do have an evacuation plan, but this doesn't excuse our selfish behaviour.
If anything we could possibly save more of them from the impending doom by slowing down the Fomorian threat, we have the resources and time for this and yet decided to give up before-hand because we're not getting a particular item in overwhelming quantities?

( I use "We" from a story perspective, I am aware that I'm not part of the team dismantling the Fomorian Threat currently as we do not have one yet )

4 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

we have the resources and time

well... exclude me from the we, i don't even have the time to do the daily sortie (and it's a funny one for what i saw) so i'm not gonna waste my time doing a mission that i don't like, for some endo that i don't need and a part i'm missing of a weapon that i need only for mastery and that i'm not gonna lvl up in less than some months for how much i play archwing

5 minutes ago, Tithus said:

The datamining had shown things about a relay reconstruction event , so we can sacrifice orcus. 

It has already been confirmed during the Devstreams, no need for data mining. They discussed it a little bit, and @[DE]Rebecca showed us by "mistake" the console with the Event testing. 

3 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

well... exclude me from the we, i don't even have the time to do the daily sortie (and it's a funny one for what i saw) so i'm not gonna waste my time doing a mission that i don't like, for some endo that i don't need and a part i'm missing of a weapon that i need only for mastery and that i'm not gonna lvl up in less than some months for how much i play archwing

It's all from a story perspective, which is why I said that the "Thought" of destroying Orcus was okay-ish in the first post.
It's a game after-all.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

There will still be loss, The LoR Trial is all about avenging our death, the first relays were all notified fairly soon that there was a giant new weapon of doom aiming for them, yet they were still destroyed, bringing along with them many casualties.

I'm sure they do have an evacuation plan, but this doesn't excuse our selfish behaviour.
If anything we could possibly save more of them from the impending doom by slowing down the Fomorian threat, we have the resources and time for this and yet decided to give up before-hand because we're not getting a particular item in overwhelming quantities?

( I use "We" from a story perspective, I am aware that I'm not part of the team dismantling the Fomorian Threat currently as we do not have one yet )

Well, we could save even more lives by just not helping the Grineer on Invasion nodes as well.