Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's sacrifice Orcus

Chewarette

7 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

The only ones hurt by your protest will be other players, you understand that, right?

um... what's wrong with the other two relays..... if it was the last one I could understand the issue you're raising but it's not the last one standing.

Just now, LSG501 said:

um... what's wrong with the other two relays..... if it was the last one I could understand the issue you're raising but it's not the last one standing.

Read the other posts in this thread.

It's less populated, so it does not load the machines so much. For me, for example Larunda and often Kronia are downright unusable - menus load for minutes at a time because of all the crowds out there, and it can even crash if I spend too much time there. And when Baro comes Orcus is pretty much my only safe option.

So if there are fewer relays, things will become more frustarting. But you don't care about that, do you?

yes lets sacrifice orcus relay for greater and good, just burn it away and never look back... 

*slash /give Devonlucky TNT 64 then place all over ground, roof and so on then blow it up for greater and good*

just let it go

let it go let it go

i can't take this anymore

lets it burn! for the our sin... amen... 

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

Hey guys.

Y'all know that this Imperator Vandal Receiver seems to be lost in the complete darkness of the Void with abysmally low drop rate. Due to that, and in a community spirit, I would suggest we let the Fomorian destroy Orcus, in order to give some time to the Tennos that are willing to farm for the Imperator Vandal.

The rewards are awarded even with no damage done to the core. You can perfectly tag, activate the Disruptor, then AFK for the rest of the mission.

Orcus is useless (except it makes <MR8 people crying when Baro goes there). Maybe it would even send a great message to DE about this droprate.

Let Daddy Vay Hek get what he wants, for once !

Scripted Prime.  Let Science prove me wrong!

19 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Read the other posts in this thread.

It's less populated, so it does not load the machines so much. For me, for example Larunda and often Kronia are downright unusable - menus load for minutes at a time because of all the crowds out there, and it can even crash if I spend too much time there. And when Baro comes Orcus is pretty much my only safe option.

So if there are fewer relays, things will become more frustarting. But you don't care about that, do you?

not our fault if you're playing on a toaster....

2 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Maybe it would even send a great message to DE about this droprate.

Would having Orcus blow up actually make any kind of difference to anyone but the players? I'm confused about inactivity on a mission as somehow "sending a message".

3 hours ago, Skaleek said:

You know DE will find a way to hurt us if we do that. Watch they'll say "well baro wanted to come, but his destination was not there, so he's mia for another 2 weeks"

How does it hurt us? Missing the salt? Oh i can do without it for once np ^^

3 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Hey guys.

Y'all know that this Imperator Vandal Receiver seems to be lost in the complete darkness of the Void with abysmally low drop rate. Due to that, and in a community spirit, I would suggest we let the Fomorian destroy Orcus, in order to give some time to the Tennos that are willing to farm for the Imperator Vandal.

The rewards are awarded even with no damage done to the core. You can perfectly tag, activate the Disruptor, then AFK for the rest of the mission.

Orcus is useless (except it makes <MR8 people crying when Baro goes there). Maybe it would even send a great message to DE about this droprate.

no

3 hours ago, Skaleek said:

You know DE will find a way to hurt us if we do that. Watch they'll say "well baro wanted to come, but his destination was not there, so he's mia for another 2 weeks"

Then let them. If they want to do things to deliberately drive their player base away, then let them do it. They'll be hurting themselves in the process. And let's be clear about something: when it comes to DE vs the community, DE will always budge when there's a great enough threat of people withholding their money. They wouldn't have disclosed drop rates if the community hadn't been up in arms over the treatment of VoiD_Glitch over on Reddit. DE wouldn't have even be open to such an idea had people not gotten angry to the point of threatening to leave the game and stop pouring money in. So, DE won't hurt us that much.

If they gave me money for every time I see someone stupidly suggesting to let a relay be destroyed, or saying that the Relay is doomed, I would probably be able to afford a better PC...

The answer is no, I will not stand idly while a fomorian just destroys a relay. You want to your reciever? Either buy it, or put your pants on and start making the mission. It isn't even that long of a mission, I think you can finish it under 5 minutes, and you also gain like 400 endo, which is VERY nice. If you have complains, you can go to the feedback seesion and post it there.

Also, We probably are going to end up having to rebuild them, and It will probably be better for all if we have LESS relays to rebuild. And the mission itself (the assault to the fomorian), from my point of view, has to be one of the must fun gamemodes for Archwing.

I'm actually really enjoying the Fomorian mode for the Archwing. Could use some tweeks (though I feel like Archwing in general could as well), and being longer, but it's actually really fun if you aren't going in there with unmodded A-Wing equipment.

Oh look, another one of these "let it burn" threads.

Nah. Let's not do that. If for no other reason than the cynical part of me (aka all of me) is thinking @Skaleek is right and it'll end up negatively impacting the playerbase; I don't want to disrupt the visits of the Baron of Salt and whatnot.

Edited by Jackviator

8 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Hey guys.

Yea and start generation 2 of what happen to almost all of our relays..... Heck no get back into the fight tennos! Because if all relays go bye bye no more baro!