[DE]Megan

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.4 + 20.7.4.1

1 minute ago, Novemsol said:

Have to down the login boss first

From what I heard, that's the toughest boss in the game. Like nearly impossible to defeat.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Added Orokin Derelict Defense: Rotation A: 10% to Lith B1 drop-rate list!

*Please note we are triple checking our data on this to ensure it is exhaustive - if we add or change we will make an editor's note!

Please check your information before posting. This is exactly why third party information sources are good for the game. I'm disappointed if whoever was responsible for posting that incorrect information.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

*Please note we are triple checking our data on this to ensure it is exhaustive - if we add or change we will make an editor's note!

Could you also add some clarification as to what levels are Easy, Medium, Hard, and Very Hard?

I assume they're 1-15, 15-25, 25-35, and 35+. But I'm not really sure.

Just now, swiss1809 said:

Please check your information before posting. This is exactly why third party information sources are good for the game. I'm disappointed if whoever was responsible for posting that incorrect information.

Maybe their SOP is to post information ASAP and only after posting is when they recheck as they feel having to reedit previously misleading or incomplete information is acceptable.

Yay new relics, and unvaulting.

Wow so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

I don`t even know what to do!

I think I am just going to kill myself.

• Upvote 1

Still no accessories pack?? 

And duplicate warframes / weapons  to players who own them already, but whant the accessories is useless! Alteast give them BLUEPRINTS instead. 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

First, thanks for the info.

Second, curious why there are no difficulty ratings on DS missions.  Do they all share the same drop tables?  There is a dark sector defense on venus and one on neptune.  Does that mean they both have a 10% chance on rotation A regardless of actual difficulty?

Is this why Akkad has such abysmal loot tables despite being the one of the "most difficult" dark sector defenses available?

1 minute ago, Alexander_Blok said:

me too
p.s. from Ukraine with love
хохлы форева

будет ржачно если DE подхватили вирус Petya

10 minutes ago, nimmo0110 said:

Well thats useful.

Fixed missing 'Survival' indication under Neo B3 :Medium Survival: Rotation C: 9.68%

1 minute ago, oceano4 said:

Still no accessories pack?? 

And duplicate warframes / weapons  to players who own them already, but whant the accessories is useless! Alteast give them BLUEPRINTS instead. 

It is actually better in that situation to get the frame/weapon, as it gives you a free slot as well.  No reason you can't vendor the duplicate frame & be able to use the free frame/weapon slot whenever you need it.

Vay Hek: "I heard they are updating their system. Let us see.. if I cut  the server connection!"
*Login Connection has been terminated by Vay Hek*

Vay Hek: "AT LAST I CAN DESTROY ORCUS RELAY WITH PEACE!!! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH TO THE TENNO!!"

• Upvote 11