Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.4 + 20.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, RIKENZ said:

It's this week. The post was on last saturday and it was said multiple times it's this week on streams.

Not so sure, been watching the time on the site counting down for the last few days.  It was supposed to drop just now but that has new been replaced by "Next week"

1 minute ago, RIKENZ said:

It's this week. The post was on last saturday and it was said multiple times it's this week on streams.

yes, i know it's this week, but the person i was replying to said it had already been a week, which was false

1 minute ago, NeXXu5 said:

According to the Website (which now seems to be down) Harrow was supposed to drop in about 15 minutes.  So login will probably only be fixed after that, if it's still coming.

Not Today, someone asked one of the Devs on twitch. Today only prime vault.

Just now, NeXXu5 said:

Not so sure, been watching the time on the site counting down for the last few days.  It was supposed to drop just now but that has new been replaced by "Next week"

seriously? i swear they said it was coming in the horizon of the unvault, which i thought meant a bit after 

Just now, 8whythehell said:

seriously? i swear they said it was coming in the horizon of the unvault, which i thought meant a bit after 

Same.  The timer was still running when I got home from work this afternoon! I was like "Yes, only 4 more hours to go!!!" and that was 3 hours and 56 minutes ago!

1 minute ago, 8whythehell said:

They even said on Prime time Harrow will be after Prime Vault unsealed hotfix, so there is still time for tomorrow, thursday or friday release