Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.4 + 20.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, NeXXu5 said:

Same.  The timer was still running when I got home from work this afternoon! I was like "Yes, only 4 more hours to go!!!" and that was 3 hours and 56 minutes ago!

ah, that really sucks, i may sound like a bore but i wasnt even waiting for harrow, a shame for those of who were pumped for him tho.

1 minute ago, 8whythehell said:

its actually pretty sad, i hope they extend the time, it was just gonna get by if i did the math right, which was probably wrong anyway :(

Not to mention I wasn't done farming the Imperator Vandal parts cause of the low drop rates.

2 minutes ago, NeXXu5 said:

Same.  The timer was still running when I got home from work this afternoon! I was like "Yes, only 4 more hours to go!!!" and that was 3 hours and 56 minutes ago!

If you're referring to the timer that was inbetween "Prime Access" and "Buy Platinum", that was the countdown timer for the prime unvaulting, NOT Harrow. Pretty sure there wasn't any other countdown on that site.

Just now, UvBenServed said:

If you're referring to the timer that was inbetween "Prime Access" and "Buy Platinum", that was the countdown timer for the prime unvaulting, NOT Harrow. Pretty sure there wasn't any other countdown on that site.

Indeed, the countdown was for the Prime Vault, Harrow is still 2 days away as far as I remember.

Just now, Nasair said:

Not to mention I wasn't done farming the Imperator Vandal parts cause of the low drop rates.

oh damn, now that, that really sucks. i was actually helping someone out and didnt get a friend request in, so thats not great either. really hope they extend it

Nooooo! DE, why did you have to bundle Targis Prime with Mag instead of Rhino?

I would have gladly payed the 36€ for Targis + Rhino and his weapons, but by god I am not going to spend that money on Mag, Dakra and Boar.

Sigh... so I guess no Targis Prime for me. A shame, really.

Also: Obligatory Log-in failed comment.

they didnt give an actualy precise ETA for harrow, only that it would be sometime this week, im only slight bothered that i cant get back on and sell my soul for rng for that silly imperator receiver to then in turn offer to our feline overlords

1 minute ago, ColdWarFish said:

Nooooo! DE, why did you have to bundle Targis Prime with Mag instead of Rhino?

I would have gladly payed the 36€ for Targis + Rhino and his weapons, but by god I am not going to spend that money on Mag, Dakra and Boar.

Sigh... so I guess no Targis Prime for me. A shame, really.

Also: Obligatory Log-in failed comment.

why not just grind? havent you grinded enough? whats one more time?

Just now, UvBenServed said:

Talking about the timer that was on the "Chains of Harrow" page (I've been watching for the past 2 days, and which was still up 4 hours ago) which has now been replaced by the unsealed vault timer.  

Not the end of the world but I was just looking forward to a new quest and frame. Can't log in anyway so makes no difference in any case.

Just now, 8whythehell said:

you can grind anything 

You are new to the game, I guess, so let me point this out to you: Cosmetic items can only be purchsed with the vault packs. There is no way to gain them through in game actions . The Frames and guns? Sure. But cosmetics and the Primed collectors are always vault pack only.

And a hint for the future: Make sure what you post is accurate, otherwise you look like an idiot. ;)