Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zeplen nets in Fomorian mission overlap and trap players

God_is_a_Cat_Girl

Basically if 2 nets overlap you get permanently trapped since you can't get out and the net also blocks bullets as if it was a wall, so you can't do anything about it unless someone else destroys one of the 2 nets, if you are alone you have to quit the mission because you won't be able to get out (unless very specific abilities or weapons allow you do to so, I didn't test everything). This does happen in the Fomorian missions as I will show later in the post.

Here's a small image to show.

wvQGZ.png

The circles are the area of the net, the red is the overlapping part in which you can get trapped in.

Being honest this seems unlikely to happen although it's rather easy to repro it once you know where the 2 nets are (which is right in front of the fomorian), though I did discover this because I got trapped inside yesterday and had to wait until someone eventually saw me in chat asking for someone to come rescue me of this trap.

I did repro and record it as well!

You can skip to 0:33 where I aim at the 2 Zeplen that cause the issue and the rest of the video is me flying around trapped inside, shooting the nets (which leaves bullets marks just like how walls do) and using abilities against the nets.

Posted here since it's a possible issue with the mission though it's more of an oversight when placing the Zeplen than it is a bug. Still would be nice if they got moved just a tiny bit to avoid perfect traps.

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl