Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 relics for 2 frames and 4 weapons but 12 relics for half that

(XBOX)chosen432

i get why theres so many is likely to make vaulting easier but vaulting ultimately has no point now why do we need a 168 relics (rough number) 56 of em are vaulted when something like 30 could probably work with ease and confuse less people while its at it 

Edited by (XB1)chosen432

24 minutes ago, (PS4)s-o-s-m-o-o-t-h said:

It is hard to grasp what you are trying to say.

With this Vault access, 2 Frames and 4 weapons were unvaulted and we got 4 relics that hold all of them.

However, whenever we get a new Prime access, 1 Frame and 2 Weapons come out. But at the same time, 1 Frame and 2 Weapons go away, so their relics get vaulted even though not everything in those relics are going away, so DE has to release random relics for primes that already existed in the game, meaning they release far more relics than what should be necessary. If you want to see what I'm talking about, go to http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic click on Void Relic Reward List, and then View By Rewards. Now look at all of the relics that drop Braton Prime compared to Boltor Prime.

TL;DR: DE needs to organize relic rewards much better so that we don't have 3x the relics that we need.

Edited by Xionyde134

19 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Braton Prime will never be vaulted. Boltor Prime is already vaulted.

... I think that was the point?

Braton Prime has endured many vaultings of his fellow Primes
and thus has been pushed around wildly from one set of Relics to this to that,
but no, then some of that set got vaulted while other parts stayed,
ending up with its Relic situation being a complete mess
(Receiver is on 3 Relics, Barrel on 4, BP on 5, Stock is on friggin' 6 different Relics).

Compare that to the "clean" Boltor Prime, that's closer to what it should look like.

The concept was solid, the execution was wobbly in many places. I mean don't get me wrong both the old system and the new one were always wobbly and it's a hard fix to create, but this system just feels too much like the old one. I still say since void traces are hard to come by give us more of a reason to grab them and take more time if we so choose by increasing the odds so we notice them more. Right now I notice odds increasing better if I just spam the relics rather than radiant them ever. Bad luck....maybe once, but if it feels the same something must be corrected or the whole point was lost.

Newly released content would usually have more people trying to find it and giving those people more to look for isn't necessarily good or bad, it's just there to extend play time.

Unvaulted primes on the other hand have a smaller group of people who want to get them. And since this is time limited it is better to have a small pool. Or would you rather go look for 24 relics to make it in par with new prime releases?

The original release was the base concept and the unvaulting is just a bonus, if you make the primes easier to farm then you would have people asking why the time limited relics are just as hard to farm as the ones that will last for a while. 

13 hours ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

Newly released content would usually have more people trying to find it and giving those people more to look for isn't necessarily good or bad, it's just there to extend play time.

Unvaulted primes on the other hand have a smaller group of people who want to get them. And since this is time limited it is better to have a small pool. Or would you rather go look for 24 relics to make it in par with new prime releases?

The original release was the base concept and the unvaulting is just a bonus, if you make the primes easier to farm then you would have people asking why the time limited relics are just as hard to farm as the ones that will last for a while. 

less relics means less confusion when ember n frost were around someone said there relics in recruiting everyone knew what was inside and it made relic sharing fast and easy im sure its the same for rhino nd mag 

i would rather look for 2-4 relics per prime rather then making a list that i have to reference just to know what i still need  

as for vaulting wouldnt it be easiest for everyone really to pack each frame and its weapons/items up into 2-4 relics each and not have to make 12 new relics to farm just because theres other parts clogging up the drop tables that either are or are about to be vaulted 

Edited by (XB1)chosen432

And this is why I've been asking for all parts for a item to drop from the the same relic. That way when you vault it you only lock away 3 relics, 1 for the frame and 1 for each weapon. It would also make a sort of lore sense, you salvage a broken prime from the relic and manage to retrieve one useful part from it, do it enough times and reverse engineer it. 

And each weapon type could be a different fissure tier. Lith is pistols, meso is melee, neo is primary, and axi is frames. 

Edited by Miser_able

5 hours ago, Miser_able said:

And this is why I've been asking for all parts for a item to drop from the the same relic. That way when you vault it you only lock away 3 relics, 1 for the frame and 1 for each weapon. It would also make a sort of lore sense, you salvage a broken prime from the relic and manage to retrieve one useful part from it, do it enough times and reverse engineer it. 

And each weapon type could be a different fissure tier. Lith is pistols, meso is melee, neo is primary, and axi is frames. 

This would be nice, I've had a stock pile of old relics that I don't get to use cause I'm a hoarder of things that cannot be obtained anymore. Also, this means some people won't need to farm the relics again. 

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)chosen432 said:

less relics means less confusion when ember n frost were around someone said there relics in recruiting everyone knew what was inside and it made relic sharing fast and easy im sure its the same for rhino nd mag 

i would rather look for 2-4 relics per prime rather then making a list that i have to reference just to know what i still need  

as for vaulting wouldnt it be easiest for everyone really to pack each frame and its weapons/items up into 2-4 relics each and not have to make 12 new relics to farm just because theres other parts clogging up the drop tables that either are or are about to be vaulted 

wait, did I misunderstand this? are there 12 relics in the unvaulting? I haven't bothered checking. 

If each prime and the set of weapons they were released with were kept on a set of 4 relics (1 lith/ neo/ meso/ axi) it would be alot easier when i came to the whole vaulting/ unvaulting since you wouldn't have to replace relics for still active primes that are on vaulted relics, i could also mean  that they could rotate relics in and out to keep primes from becoming over saturated