Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(*Updated to video, no FB link) New spooky Harrow trailer!! Welp who's pumped? (Caution trailer is vary loud)

28 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

That would be interesting to say the  least, but the problem is that every frame is supposed to be have a Prime, meaning that every frame was designed by the Orokin. 

Him being able to craft a brand new warframe by himself when so many tenno with access to orokin data couldn't, it's a bit far fetched. 

We don't really know how frames are made though, that's kind of the issue. Prime really just means "original" or "first", so if Rell fashioned himself a frame, his version would be the prime as it would be the first. I understand that still doesn't make the most perfect sense lore wise, but neither does Valkyr Prime with her bonds. 

23 minutes ago, GuezMan said:

I think that Rell is Stalkers tenno, my backing is that dude that shows up in the trailer is stalker and the whole "He suffers, while you dream..." and "You cast him out..." makes this viable, but how harrow fits in to this theory idk...

I think this is a bit of a leap. I understand why some people don't think Rell is Harrow, but I think saying he is Stalker is big leap. DE is saving most of their reveal for Stalkers origins for Tennocon and Shadows of Umbra unless I am very, very much mistaken, so I doubt they would give us that big a clue to his origins in a simple Warframe quest. 

Plus let's think of it this way: those bloody messages are written in the third person, and usually that is done by writers to indicate someone is writing them about the person, not the person themselves. 

I think it would make more sense that Rell is Harrow, but that the bloody messages are Stalker taunting us, knowing what we did to Rell, and trying to unnerve us. I think he could play a small role in the quest, but I don't see him being the major player.

This story is about Harrow, not the Stalker, so I don't know why people are so convinced the main character from the comic for Harrow is going to be the Stalker... just because it's Red Veil doesn't mean it's all about the Stalker. Not all edge is related to him. 

10 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

You know, it's funny how when octavia came out people complained that warframe wasn't dark anymore and that they wanted it to be gritty like before, well now DE is going all dead space on us. Wish granted? 

No. Now people will go out of their way to say things like: "E'gylow1dz"

And since this will refer to a Zariman child... "twwenzz e'zylmaodz 7inq I7z pee pow"

42 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

That would be interesting to say the  least, but the problem is that every frame is supposed to be have a Prime, meaning that every frame was designed by the Orokin. 

Him being able to craft a brand new warframe by himself when so many tenno with access to orokin data couldn't, it's a bit far fetched. 

Wait, but wasn't Titania the original one Silvana built we have now? Same with Inaros based on their quests.

Edit: Feel free anyone to clarify it for me (I'm also looking into it now since its been a while), but while I'm sure there's supposed Primes for all Warframe, it's not out of the realm of possibily there could have been an exception or so (no matter how much of a stretch it may or may not be lol), or just a discrepancy on the [hypothetical] writers' part.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

1 minute ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Wait, but wasn't Titania the original one Silvana built we have now? Same with Inaros based on their quests.

I believe the devs said the syndicate mission frames are separate from primes and wont be getting them.

36 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

But.....what if Harrow will be the first frame to not have a Prime.....but an Umbra O.O!? They did say that there would be an Umbra line of frames iirc.  Excalibur being the poster boy that he is just got to have a Prime and an Umbra. Would be kind of cool though with the MMFF rotation of primes if they started an UPUP rotation down the line too.  

9 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

No. Silvana was working with Ballas at Titania. Inaros went to that planet and became their god/protector, it was not made there. 

Edited by aligatorno

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

"In your sacred vessel, you kept the lidless eye"? Tha fuq is the "lidless eye".

some theory crafting, i bet that sentient looking chip thing rell had at the end of his comic is the lidless eye.

Edited by KubrowTamer

1 hour ago, KubrowTamer said:

Also these shadow people are probably going to be an enemy type, as it kiled a Red Veil member in this screenshot of the trailer.

They look like the adults who went mad on the Zariman (their poses look similar to our memory in The War Within). Since they've killed a Red Veil member (a recent Faction), maybe the Void is able to leave imprints of them, like those spirits we see in Lua?

If it is so, it might add another layer of Fridge Horror. I like it~

Note: also, y'think we'll be able to visit the Zariman in this questline? :3

Edited by Beggining
Woop da Woot

Well a year or 2 ago we ask de to bring back the original warframe dark grimdark athosphere, and now we got it with harrows quest. But I got a feeling that this quest is going to question yourself as a tenno and as a server to the cuase

Chaps, is this trailer narrated by Palladino while she prays to Harrow?

If so, what does that imply about the Red Veil and what they know?

Also, new terminology: Between Dust and Void, where 'Dust' is implied by context to be the normal material universe.

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Chaps, is this trailer narrated by Palladino while she prays to Harrow?

If so, what does that imply about the Red Veil and what they know?

Also, new terminology: Between Dust and Void, where 'Dust' is implied by context to be the normal material universe.

Man Idk great questions, curious to know the answers too.

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

4 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

My interpretation is that Rell is Harrow, and never left the Zariman. Someone he fashioned his own frame around one of the twisted few infested/void corrupted adults that were still alive onboard. 

And after we left him behind, he has been guarding the Zariman ever since, trying to keep the void demons from coming into the real world. 

And the bloody writing "you cast him out" and "he suffers while you dream" back this up perfectly and sync just right with the comic. 

I think it's worse.  I think the rift forever needs guarded and this quest may set in motion a very dangerous and inevitable acceleration of the breakdown between our reality and that where  "science and reason fail"...Rap Tap Tap at Window of your mind..."let us in"..."kiddo"

Rescue Rell, gain the frame, and d@mn reality...imagine THAT for an alignment choice!

You:. "Rell, I've come to make things right!  You don't have to do this anymore.  Come home before there is nothing left of you!"

Rell (in Harrow):. "You should not have come here..."

*Advances menacingly as his  Thurible winds up....*

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73