Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else hitting the decoration limit in the liset?

Troll_Logic

I've saved every sculpture and put it in the liset.  Along with all the noggles.  And quite a few prime pedestals.

I hit the limit a few weeks back and had to pick up a bunch of pedestals.  Now I'm back up to the limit.

Anyone else hitting the limit as well?

Ii'm actually amazed.  I have every noggle - and ONE of every sculpture (I decided to burn the rest to endo because there's no much reason imo to have anymore unless you're trying to run into issues exactly like this).  I also have a bunch of resource deocrations around, my Inaros Urn and paintings* all around - still not even CLOSE to the limit.

How many scultptures are we talking here? 

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Send me a few (hundred) noggles and I'll let you know when I hit the limit.

But seriously, just because you have a lot of decorations isn't really a reason to place every single one.  Make your ship look nice and interesting, not cluttered and messy.

Unless you like that, in which case, do it!  

I feel ya... I have this thing for caves and grottos (spent months looking for house mods in Skyrim trying on the grotto theme, found like ~3, but somewhat still didn't satisfy me), so I did my own grotto in Warframe instead...

Unfortunatly it only covers the lower section of the Orbiter, between the 3 doors and beneath the arsenal, and it only covers like ~33% of it. I originaly wanted to do it inside the Infested room because of the aquarium, but that place is a work of art on its own.

Spoiler

58yHlG7.jpg

Spoiler

DFFXktw.jpg

Spoiler

hzeWYP7.jpg

Spoiler

EVhN7rN.jpg

Arranged some of the sculptures in other for them to look like corals, honestly don't know if it looks ok.

There are a few noggles and sculptures, and quite a few banners in other places of my Liset, but it's not worth it having the rest of the Orbiter naked just for this... all things considered, capacity is like... down to 15...

Edited by Duduminador

11 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Ii'm actually amazed.  I have every noggle - and ONE of every sculpture (I decided to burn the rest to endo because there's no much reason imo to have anymore unless you're trying to run into issues exactly like this).  I also have a bunch of resource deocrations around, my Inaros Urn and paintains all around - still not even CLOSE to the limit.

How many scultptures are we talking here? 

dw2tdf.jpg

About 110 in this room and 13 more around the ship.

10 hours ago, Xekrin said:

But seriously, just because you have a lot of decorations isn't really a reason to place every single one.  Make your ship look nice and interesting, not cluttered and messy.

My liset is not cluttered, thankyouverymuch. :)

Here's the cockpit.  Ok, it's a little cluttered with Christmas decorations. :)

spwx1g.jpg

Here's the main body.

15ed75d.jpg

Here's my Orokin cell ramp.

2hq9lpx.jpg

Here's the lower part.

6fpfsg.jpg

Here's a few more noggles.

23it9v8.jpg

Not cluttered at all.  Just a lot of sculptures.  I've kept every one I've found.

12 hours ago, Duduminador said:

I feel ya... I have this thing for caves and grottos (spent months looking for house mods in Skyrim trying on the grotto theme, found like ~3, but somewhat still didn't satisfy me), so I did my own grotto in Warframe instead...

Unfortunatly it only covers the lower section of the Orbiter, between the 3 doors and beneath the arsenal, and it only covers like ~33% of it. I originaly wanted to do it inside the Infested room because of the aquarium, but that place is a work of art on its own.

Hide contents

58yHlG7.jpg

Hide contents

DFFXktw.jpg

Hide contents

hzeWYP7.jpg

Hide contents

EVhN7rN.jpg

Arranged some of the sculptures in other for them to look like corals, honestly don't know if it looks ok.

There are a few noggles and sculptures, and quite a few banners in other places of my Liset, but it's not worth it having the rest of the Orbiter naked just for this... all things considered, capacity is like... down to 15...

Ohhh Crystal Cave.

13 hours ago, Duduminador said:

Reveal hidden contents

58yHlG7.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DFFXktw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

hzeWYP7.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

EVhN7rN.jpg

That is a REALLY cool idea. 

I am going to have to try to do something similar. 

That looks so awesome I cannot stop drooling over those pictures lol. 

9 minutes ago, Lanieu said:

What's the glowly lightning thing? I've taken too many breaks from this game to keep track.

It was a PvP even reward and the event was horrid.  If you look at my "Here's the Main Body" pic a few posts up, you can see I put my in the Arsenal's top.  That way it's kinda hidden, but the lightning arcs to the deck.

15 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

It was a PvP even reward and the event was horrid.  If you look at my "Here's the Main Body" pic a few posts up, you can see I put my in the Arsenal's top.  That way it's kinda hidden, but the lightning arcs to the deck.

Ah alright, missed the event. And wouldn't have played anyway since I joined this game 4 years ago for the PVE.

17 hours ago, Duduminador said:

Hide contents

58yHlG7.jpg

Hide contents

DFFXktw.jpg

Hide contents

hzeWYP7.jpg

Hide contents

EVhN7rN.jpg

That is the @(*()$ coolest thing I've ever seen anyone do with their Liset decorations.  

I don't feel like finding my pictures of mine, but I just like clutter and a lived-in feeling to my places so I scattered a bunch of S#&$ all over the ship.  I got a bunch of noggles in the cockpit and in the corners of the hallways, posters dotted around the place, resources gathered around the foundry and mod machines, and a little shrine to Baro Ki'teer in the back hallway.