Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing quick melee

Babellon

I've noticed this several times now but kept thinking it was a keybind problem on my end. Well today I tried to do formarian and noticed again, did they remove quick melee from archwing? if so when did this take place? 

I cannot quick melee {press E to attack with melee weapon} at all. I have to switch to melee weapon to use the melee weapon while in Archwing mode. This used to not be the case and while I don't typically play that mode I did not see any such notes saying it had changed. 

Might just be you, because I've never had this problem.
May want to reset your key bindings for Archwing to defaults, that may solve your problem. : /

Maybe. Or you could just rebind Quick Melee to "E"? That'd work as well.
Note: Archwing and Regular Mode Bindings are all under the same category.

OzEq0CU.jpg

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

E is my quick melee button. I've tried reseting and have the same result when I go into archwing on any of that type of mission I cannot use quick melee at all. I have to switch to my melee weapon and attack normally to use my sword in any capacity. It is very confusing to me, since I use quick melee in ground operations all the time.

3 minutes ago, Babellon said:

E is my quick melee button. I've tried reseting and have the same result when I go into archwing on any of that type of mission I cannot use quick melee at all. I have to switch to my melee weapon and attack normally to use my sword in any capacity. It is very confusing to me, since I use quick melee in ground operations all the time.

14 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Works just fine for me. Which archmelee are you using?

3 minutes ago, Babellon said:

Can you try something for me real quick?

Try binding the Quick Melee key to "U", since it isn't used by anything else in Warframe.
See if you can do it after that.

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Can you try something for me real quick?

Try binding the Quick Melee key to "U", since it isn't used by anything else in Warframe.
See if you can do it after that.

sure, be back with the results shortly

2 minutes ago, Babellon said:

yep, that did it. Seems E was also bound to roll right, I removed that all together and my quick melee went back to normal.

Haha, okay.
One more thing I think will make it all okay.

Hit that little button on the bottom right side of the screen in the Controls Menu that says "Default" (just to be safe). And next time you try to rebind something, make sure that you aren't overriding an already bound key. :D

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Haha, okay.
One more thing I think will make it all okay.

Hit that little button on the bottom right side of the screen in the Controls Menu that says "Default". And next time you try to rebind something, make sure that you aren't overriding an already bound key. :D

I never noticed the roll keys before but I recall that being something they added this last year or so, shows how long I've not played archwing that I haven't actually went through my keys in so long.

Just now, Babellon said:

I never noticed the roll keys before but I recall that being something they added this last year or so, shows how long I've not played archwing that I haven't actually went through my keys in so long.

Yeah, sadly that's how it is at the moment.
Good on you for figuring it out though. ;D

Now go defend Orcus!
We're counting on ya.