Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good place to farm Meso M1

AugmentedJustice

Question

22 answers to this question

It's all RNG. Back when Centaur Blade dropped from Archwing Interception I had to go about 50 Rotation C's to finally get it, so "100 runs to get something with a 9% chance" doesn't surprise me

Don't forget to wear your syndicate sigils so you can also get syndicate rep and just get relics that way. 2 extra Lith/Mesa drops every 20,000 rep points isn't much but it helps (You're a founder, why am I telling you something that obvious? xD)

Edited by TARINunit9

22 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

It's all RNG. Back when Centaur Blade dropped from Archwing Interception I had to go about 50 Rotation C's to finally get it, so "100 runs to get something with a 9% chance" doesn't surprise me

Don't forget to wear your syndicate sigils so you can also get syndicate rep and just get relics that way. 2 extra Lith/Mesa drops every 20,000 rep points isn't much but it helps (You're a founder, why am I telling you something that obvious? xD)

im still learning all this new nonsense. ive just come into the game not two months ago.

11 hours ago, kyori said:

It seems M1 didn't drop from IO when the unvaulting first started and i presume they stealth insert the relic back to IO during the hotfixes and it is dropping in IO now. 

Do you know the drop chances? I've run the mission about 20 times at this point with no meso m1 relics dropping.

On 6/28/2017 at 3:22 AM, (PS4)jedion said:

Got 1 in Earth Mantle, capture run also got lith B1 there as well. was farming kubrow egg and i got these relics to drop

Also I can confirm that Mantle, Earth can drop the relic after completing the mission though the drop chances is around 6.66%. I ran the mission 30 times and got the m1 meso relic twice. 

They definitely fixed the IO A rotation drop. I've done about 10 IO runs, staying for 10 waves each time, and I got 3 M1s out of it.

Which was way better than anything else I tried.

Edited by (PS4)Anedime
Said 10 minutes instead of 10 waves.

Personal suggestion : Run fissure capture missions whenever you can. They have a 6% chance to drop Lith B1 and Meso M1 (but sadly no chance of R1 and B3 is astronomically low). Another cherry on top is that people tend to use these new keys (Lith B1, Meso M1, Neo B3, Axi R1) in public missions (People don't use R1 that often tho). At one point i had 20 B1 keys and got 6 Rhino prime neuroptics without using keys. Of course i then used B1 in public too cause making Parties is massive pain in the &#!.... every run took like 15-20 minutes because of prep time. 

Edited by WingsOfGryphin

I've actually had good luck getting them on Sedna Spy runs... wasn't looking for them, but while boosting that MR I've got about five in something like twelve runs. I can't find R1's or either Lith or Neos to save my life. Now, that doesn't help that after opening like 8 M1's I can't get a Boltor Barrel still...