Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow is Today! Also Article Info.

Mordad

3 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Id almost bet plat that it won't release today. Friday at earliest. The best we may get today is a "we were ready to releases but found some last minute quest breaking bugs. we should be up by tomorrow morning!". Followed by a bunch of " crazy at work" memes and a broken promise and then release late on Friday.

It would be pretty embarrassing for them though, because they already said officially around 12:30PM EST I think, that it was going to come today. I mean, yeah they sometimes don't meet deadlines, but they don't usually tell us the status that very day is "we are getting it out today guys" if they don't think they are going to be ready.

But I agree it is possible it will be [DE]layed again. Time will tell. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

5 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Id almost bet plat that it won't release today. Friday at earliest. The best we may get today is a "we were ready to releases but found some last minute quest breaking bugs. we should be up by tomorrow morning!". Followed by a bunch of " crazy at work" memes and a broken promise and then release late on Friday.

It is a possibility, but it will look awful for them to delay it so much after articles are already rolling out and they are responding to people's comments with today. 

i wonder if the quest is going to use the sun dial thingy in this or not since it requires TWW to be completed... if it does then lets pray that it doesn't F*** up as badly as the Glast Gambit did.

btw DE i dont think you fixed Glast gambit 100%. as if i replay TWW when i get to the first choice it consistently shows the glitched amount on the sun dial thingy. its making me think you only cosmetically changed it and the game itself is still tracking the glitched amount(or im just paranoid and im just reading in to this a bit too far). also i have yet to receive my correct poorly drawn children's poster. in fact I've seemed to somehow of gotten multiple copies of the last poster for... some reason.

7 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It would be pretty embarrassing for them though, because they already said officially around 12:30PM EST I think, that it was going to come today. I mean, yeah they sometimes don't meet deadlines, but they don't usually tell us the status that very day is "we are getting it out today guys" if they don't think they are going to be ready.

But I agree it is possible it will be [DE]layed again. Time will tell. 

[DE]Lays are the rule, not the exception.

Those who complain didnt get the memo yet.

Almost. My computer refused to load Warframe today, as it usually does with an update (My wifi hates Warframe for some reason...), and I got super excited, then I tried again and it worked. So therefor this is false, not today. Perhaps tomorrow.