Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Further Reworks for Older Weapons?

16444-9

So a few months ago, the Miter, Pantera, and a few other weapons got a look at, and after a fiddle or two with their stats and whatnot, most of them have become much more popular in the meta. Do you think there will be other weapon reworks in the future? What would you like to see get reworked? How would you go about it?

Take the Seer, for instance. Not a great gun, all things considered, but it has solid damage, and if you can manage the leading of your shot, you could squeeze some respectable results out of it. Personally, I like the gun. The shortcomings, and the way it's built, it gives it character to me. What would I change about it? Something like this.

>Hitscan bullets.
>Increase magazine capacity to ten shots.
>Give it a Sniper hud when zoomed in, making it a proper sniper pistol.
>Raise status to 25%.
>Give a crit chance/damage of 20%/2.2x.

What would you do?

8 minutes ago, Mk_1 said:

That "always crit on headshots" thing is interesting with the 0% crit chance. I think a magazine of 2 is too small though. Something more like 6 would fit. 

My idea is to make it rival Lex Prime while being much diffrent. And 6 ammo is a bit too close, maybe 4 at most.

31 minutes ago, Xardis said:

My idea is to make it rival Lex Prime while being much diffrent. And 6 ammo is a bit too close, maybe 4 at most.

The Seer has almost a full second longer reload than the Lex Prime. Two shots and three seconds to reload? That's an awful idea.

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

DE pls give cycron a bigger magazine or make a Vandal. 

That too. If they honestly made the Cycron like the Collector SMG from Mass Effect, where it immediately starts cooling down as soon as you stop firing, it would have been a really solid weapon.

If they went in this direction to begin with, I feel the gun would have had a much better reception. But seriously, give the damn thing at least forty ammo in the clip.

58 minutes ago, 16444-9 said:

The Seer has almost a full second longer reload than the Lex Prime. Two shots and three seconds to reload? That's an awful idea.

I forgot to mention that reload speed would be adjusted. If 2 in mag, it would be 1.2s to reload. But in turn, the max ammo should be limited to 100 or so.

Just now, Xardis said:

I forgot to mention that reload speed would be adjusted. If 2 in mag, it would be 1.2s to reload. But in turn, the max ammo should be limited to 100 or so.

Alright, yeah, that's a much better take on it than I was expecting. I still kind of disagree, though. I feel, if anything, the magazine should go up.