Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

Hello Tenno!

Here you will find a new Warframe resource: https://www.warframe.com/droptables

First you'll want to make note of the Disclaimer:

This list represents data and drops from the PC version of the Free-to-play game Warframe.
That's right - Warframe is free! Which means our drop system is designed to maintain a balance. Our free players can earn the game's content, and our paying players who support us with purchases usually get first dibs on the content by using Platinum (which can be traded to free players)!
As far as we can tell... we are the first developers to post something quite like this - correct us if we're wrong! Let's hope it works out for us and we may start a trend.

This is automatically generated from our internal data but this data comes with no guarantees -- do not expect it to be comprehensive for how complex the game is.
This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes). We update often and new game systems may or may not be covered here.
This list can be discussed here in this thread. Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

Thank you for playing Warframe.

Updated as of August 2, 2023. 

• Like 73

The transparency is appreciated, but I hope some of the values get reassesed.  2.01% for the Imperator Vandal Receiver is ridiculous...especially when the other parts are an already a low 11.06%.  I ran the mission 30+ times and never got the Receiver.

• Like 2

Just now, Tizodd said:

The transparency is appreciated, but I hope some of the values get reassesed.  2.01% for the Imperator Vandal Receiver is ridiculous...especially when the other parts are an already a low 11.06%.  I ran the mission 30+ times and never got the Receiver.

Try running it 178 times with no R :^)

• Like 1

I note a lot of mods seemingly have incorrect drop rate rarities listed. (Based on drop chance, not mod rarity)

For example:

Crewman Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Fury Rare (7.37%)
  No Return Rare (7.37%)
  Ammo Drum Uncommon (25.29%)
  Reach Uncommon (25.29%)
  Reaping Spiral Rare (7.37%)
  Endo Uncommon (27.30%)

In this case, the pool should have Fury, No Return, and Endo as Uncommon, Reach and Ammo Drum as Common. In addition, Endo is being grouped as uncommon when it should be both common + rare, 25.29% and 2.01% respectively.

4 minutes ago, Pegasy said:

Nice. But why will it not be updated after hotfixes if its automated?

Because sometimes unreleased content ends up in game and we don't want to spoil it so need to check to make sure everything in it is released. 

• Like 4

Thanks!!! This might be nitpicking but feel these are important : Where is the Disposition numbers for the rivens ( exact numbers and not a 4/5 or 5/5 disp in game, cuz even at 5/5 they can be 1.3-1.5 dispostion) 

Edited by --Q--Kyl0Ren

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Because sometimes unreleased content ends up in game and we don't want to spoil it so need to check to make sure everything in it is released. 

Can it not be checked before the hotfix comes out though? Maybe I am misunderstanding, but I feel it could be checked before release and then the hotfix could also deliver such values without spoilers.

Edited by --Q--Voltage
  • Like 1

Why can't we something more integrated in the games codex though?

This website is an awesome resource, but making it available in game would be much better in my opinion.

Edited by --Q--Voltage
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Can it not be checked before the hotfix comes out though? Maybe I am misunderstanding, but I feel it could be checked before release and then the hotfix could also deliver such values without spoilers.

14 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Why can't we something more integrated in the games codex though?

This website is an awesome resource, but making it available in game would be much better in my opinion.

Because so far that's exactly what they've done -- directly hooked stuff into the game -- and their track record isn't exactly great for consistently catching stuff that shouldn't be released, before it gets released. (In fairness, there usually aren't any major spoilers, and it's not like it really affects the gameplay all that much, so I get why it sometimes gets overlooked in the process of updating.)

(I'm sure it could be far worse, ofc, but there are plenty of cases where stuff was removed from the codex after a major update.)

And because no company can perform a fully-exhaustive search while also maintaining a timely delivery of updates.

*EDIT*:

@[DE]Rebecca

And because that URL is an ungodly abomination of a thing that nobody will ever be able to remember, here:

http://tinyurl.com/officialwarframedroptablespc

Edited by cittran
tinyurl makes everything better

pure free-to-play game that publish them? dont know of any, basic games with 5€ openingfee and published loottables, some mostly in the MMORPG traditional rpg market, but then they also database-link values for ingame descriptions.

beside the chinese gamblingrule to public winchances even in games/gamerelated stuff

• Like 1