Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

The problem I have with those drop rates is simply that even for a high spender like me they make the game super slow paced.

Let's be frank, it is not fun to play for days and have literally no progress because those drop rates especially when it comes to prime parts stack. First you have to get the right rare relics, then you have to play the missions themselves which add another layer of RNG. It's insanely hard to get your parts especially when you play with pubbies. Most of the time I now quit out if not at least two others have relics where there is a chance to get a single part from both that I need. Otherwise its a waste of time and relics really.

I get it, Warframe is F2P, but there are limits how much you can burden players to keep playing and spending. Right now, you guys are pushing to hard and in the long term, this will push players away. Eidolon is a prime example of this, the sheer amount of fishing and mining required to get anywhere is not enjoyable IMO.

So yeah, for someone like me that spend 500 Euro+ on the game, you have to find a better way to balance things out. I still remember times when you didn't had to spend dozens of hours to get one part for a frame, but got a complete one in a day. I wouldn't mind 3 days, but weeks is just stupid.

//Edit:

Just to clarify with numbers what I mean, let's pretend I want to get OBERON PRIME.

Best case scenario to grind for the relics:

MESO N4 7.69% (.5h) = 6.5h
MESO O1 7.69% (.5h) = 6.5h
AXI N5 7.14% (.5h) = 7h
AXI O1 7.14% (.5h) = 7h

Both are available in Defense Rot B, so half an hour is generous.
Now if you are really generous and hope that all will reveal your part after 10 tries (time for refinement of relics not included):

65h + 65h + 70h + 70h = 270h (This doesn't even include the time for running those 40 cracking missions).

That is a stupid amount of time. If someone plays 2 hours every day it's 3 months and 540 def missions !

Edited by MaxiTB
Example

On 29/10/2017 at 8:39 PM, MaxiTB said:

Just to clarify with numbers what I mean, let's pretend I want to get OBERON PRIME.

Best case scenario to grind for the relics:

MESO N4 7.69% (.5h) = 6.5h
MESO O1 7.69% (.5h) = 6.5h
AXI N5 7.14% (.5h) = 7h
AXI O1 7.14% (.5h) = 7h

Both are available in Defense Rot B, so half an hour is generous.

Why only mention rot B when rot C of your chosen missions can also drop them?

For mesos, you're considering T1 def. Why not do T2 instead, with 10% on rot A?

For axis, if you do not restrict yourself to def missions, you can do T3 interception with 16.17% on rot B and 19.48% on rot C. And it's probably faster than defense.

I used the official drop table where the locations are listed. And for MESO N4, MESO O1, AXI N5 and AXI O1 there were two mission, both def (I think Mercury and Uranus) Rot B - this makes it also easy to estimate the time to farm too because other mission types can vary in time requirements a lot (like spy). If you have different faster locations for those exact relicts, feel free to post them if they are listed in the drop html (https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html).

Edited by MaxiTB

7 hours ago, MaxiTB said:

I used the official drop table where the locations are listed. And for MESO N4, MESO O1, AXI N5 and AXI O1 there were two mission, both def (I think Mercury and Uranus) Rot B - this makes it also easy to estimate the time to farm too because other mission types can vary in time requirements a lot (like spy). If you have different faster locations for those exact relicts, feel free to post them if they are listed in the drop html (https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html).

I use a front end for that, but a manual ctrl+f for "meso n4" on the official link gives me many more hits than those you listed.

Excellent tool !

Something like this should be part of the Quest/Mission system. Something alone the line "Mission: Oberon Prime", farm Relic (if not exist) on location marker, farm Part on location marker, repeat until you got the part and repeat for till you have all parts. Using external tools for all this is kinda cumbersome and even a lot of annoying busy work for even a season player like myself.

so i went to check here for war blades, 2 required for broken war craft. nominally sentient drops(so lua). i thought perhaps the quest variants were excluded as special nowadays.

finally got the broken war bp to go with the war bp and war hilt i had.

wiki lists the drops incl decayed sentients(which afaik are quest only).

checking the official drop table? war blades seem to not exist at all on it. anywhere. for any sentient reward table etc.

ironically between first finding the table and now the war hilt is now ALSO not listed at all.

Any chance some more work can be done on this site ? don't care about it looking pretty but this is just silly... However on the low end of effort but still making it look more organised, could make the item lists be sorted by their rarity, as in list the 3 Commons first, then the 2 Uncommons, and lastly the Rare, instead of this mess.

rBAIOe5.png

And as --Q--Kyl0Ren said more information about riven mods would be really nice, anything about them at least. Ideally the chances of getting all of the different stat rolls and the chances of them being higher or lower.

Edited by NIKITAzed

On 22/10/2017 at 8:04 PM, Jorak_Falconstar said:

Anyone notice that the Gara components all list as Rare with like a 7% drop change

Yet on the bounty screen you see it listed as an Uncommon..

Me thinks there are some false data here

It's because it thinks that the Common Rewards are Uncommon, and Uncommon rewards are Rare, because since they made the tool, it seems they have not put any effort into it at all. You can see that there is nothing more common than 15%, yet it's listed as uncommon.

Ao6BlKy.png

Edited by NIKITAzed

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 10:34 PM, Bibliothekar said:

Conculyst and Battalyst are missing the Broken War parts in their drop tables. Assuming it's the same in the game, it suddenly makes sense that I haven't seen a single part for it yet.

Battalysts don't drop it, never have.

Edited by Snib

On 11/24/2017 at 9:49 AM, Snib said:

Battalysts don't drop it, never have.

gj missing the relevant point for a bit of minutiae.

step 1: go to official drop table.

step 2: search or find in page for war hilt

step 3: 0 results.

step 4:search or find in page for war blade

step 5: 0 results.

you can not at this time get war parts from anything according to the official autogenerated data.

bps? sure they are there on stalker. parts? nope.

4 hours ago, steelblueskies said:

gj missing the relevant point for a bit of minutiae.

Minutiae? Someone less hostile minded than you might think I was trying to help the guy since he had trouble getting that drop. 

And gj with those 5 steps - we all understood they are missing from the table. Read the disclaimer in the first post of the thread again.

Edited by Snib

54 minutes ago, Snib said:

Minutiae? Someone less hostile minded than you might think I was trying to help the guy since he had trouble getting that drop. 

And gj with those 5 steps - we all understood they are missing from the table. Read the disclaimer in the first post of the thread again.

hostile minded. okay, projection, but fair enough as a possible interpretation.

however it is no "not in this table or new" disclaimered element. all the sentient varieties are represented in the tables. the table previously presented the hilt and blades. then sometime around the change to decayed/quest rerun farming of parts only retained hilt. more recently it now has NEITHER. your response indicates i should have included a step for searching for conculyst, decayed conculyst, battalyst, decayed battalyst and seeing the returns, purely to demonstrate they are in the data segments being retrieved from. 

so some editing since has impacted a system area existing for years at this point(u18 was dec 2015), which people keep rediscovering. 

given how this started with the change to drops for quest reruns, its most likely a bug stemming from that point -as base battalyst and conculysts spawn during tsd, and decayed variants during anthem, which made editing the decayed to nodrop logical, but not having a new separate entry for the quest base sentients a problem. 

worse it clashes with the codex entries, which afaik remain hand done with respect to data source for their readouts, and the wiki.

but given the drop rates, it takes doing the very thing(mining) that lead to this(the data table) being a thing to work at proving the error.

either they are accidentally precluded from dropping for months now, or the data parsing script is seeing two entries(quest and non quest, only spitting out data for "quest") now and only parsing one. either way fixing it is entirely out of player hands. worse given the data table DOES list the mod drops for the relevant entries, yet they are precluded from quest rerun drops, it will be a sticking point to anyone even thinking about trying to farm for a second broken war, either to convert to war, or to replace a prior conversion.

so i am sorry to see that you read hate into what was said, but frankly saying everything relevant to the specificity of the sentients and their drops(or lack thereof) with respect to the specific conditions and types is .. obnoxious.. and it becomes rather moot to point out that non quest repeat/non quest battalyst(and thus never decayed since the change as well) never could drop the parts, if NOTHING can drop the parts at present.

thus my response. its rather like if i were to say no sentients can drop them, and being told the vomalysts and teralysts never could. certainly it IS a valid point, but its a valid point that becomes irrelevant in the face of the larger issue. thus minutiae, and a refocus on the core and larger problem to hand with respect to the drop tables. you cannot help a person obtain unobtainium save by helping get that issue fixed. no hate, just fact.

If only you would put as much effort into reading as into writing:

On 6/28/2017 at 11:34 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Disclaimer:

This is automatically generated from our internal data but this data comes with no guarantees -- do not expect it to be comprehensive for how complex the game is.

In other words, nobody is arguing with you that the table is incomplete, not even the devs. Thus: tl;dr

2 hours ago, Snib said:

If only you would put as much effort into reading as into writing:

In other words, nobody is arguing with you that the table is incomplete, not even the devs. Thus: tl;dr

i am not arguing the table is incomplete so please defer to your own argument with respect to reading first. i am arguing the underlying data has had an error in need of correction inserted, and went to some length to underly the point. entries consistent with the relevant instances of the relevant and appropriate enemy units (conculysts) exist, and include data on mod drops which they DO perform outside quests and DO NOT DO inside quest repetitions, yet the exact same entries now lack the war parts. thus removal by purpose or error, not from the data, from the actual source, the drop tables. i insert the other possibility only as a consideration before as noted in last post, following the relevant logic. 

i could have gone further into having checked for logical script errors in likely parser designs involving say word+space+word or specific words, but parsing for other instances of hilts, blade or blades, entry name length or wordspaceword do not present gaps among other approaches. further as noted entries clearly passing said entities entries (presuming a design even remotely similar to the old missiondecks et al) exist with partial data, and knowing that other data sources like the codex entries are not magically autogenerated from the underlying data, such logical meta analysis of the perfectly viable and legally available information leads to "this tables lack is a symptom not a cause in this case". be it removal OR extra characters/formatting/etc that throw those parts of an otherwise parsed entry for the parsing script that generates the table, a reasonable presumption remains that same would impact the ingame drop, which just happens to be the shilling point for a conclusion drawn from it merely being absent from the parsed tables output. perhaps that is where you misunderstood the point of my argument.

signs point to accidental removal from drop tables, not accidentally being skipped by the script to readout drop tables into a plaintext.

your contention would clearly be "it is just the autogenerated text from parsing the drop data itself, and they still drop" - i am suddenly failing to see any reason you would continue to present solely the disclaimer that only covers the output otherwise - to which i must simply reply, "feel free to farm lua for conculysts and churn out some blade or hilts to prove it, with the potential of it being impossible, and with no recompense for the time spent in pursuit of that specific goal if so".

that is what people are faced with. i am having difficulty finding any way to make the point any finer or clearer assuming a rational reasonable person, thus i must assume your perception as presented that "IT IS JUST THE TEXT PARSING THAT IS WRONG" will not change no matter what is said or presented(ie in logic an unreasonable person, one unable to be swayed from a stance through argument). further as it is an impossibility to farm to prove the negative merely "high improbability"..well see simple reply.

good day/night to you dear sir, madam or other.

32 minutes ago, steelblueskies said:

i am not arguing the table is incomplete so please defer to your own argument with respect to reading first.

Nope, ball's still in your court, I said tl;dr and I meant it. But since you really like your walls of text and I can't wait for the next one I won't read, here's your next cue to get you going (in your favourite format since I sympathize):

step 1. Kill a Battalyst or Conculyst

step 2. Get Neurodes to drop

step 3. Check the official drop table listing and see no Neurodes listed for Battalysts or Conculysts. 

step 4. Notice that Neurodes are listed as drops for other enemies

step 5: Conclude that the official drop table listing is incomplete.... or just write a wall of text.

4 minutes ago, Snib said:

Nope, ball's still in your court, I said tl;dr and I meant it. But since you really like your walls of text and I can't wait for the next one I won't read, here's your next cue to get you going (in your favourite format since I sympathize):

step 1. Kill a Battalyst or Conculyst

step 2. Get Neurodes to drop

step 3. Check the official drop table listing and see no Neurodes listed for Battalysts or Conculysts. 

step 4. Notice that Neurodes are listed as drops for other enemies

step 5: Conclude that the official drop table listing is incomplete.... or just write a wall of text.

not willing to follow the argument presented by own admission and then cut and jibe. okay. as noted prior done with you as you are not open to said logical argumentation whcih was fair enough, agree to disagree . you have now made blatant you are not here for discussion or debate on the point just tweetdeck low effort non contribution, apologies if verbose clarification offends you which it seems to.

neurodes as drops from them(conculyst) or other "planetary resources". it has its own section. additionally addended uncovered drops that DO exist? different sort of problem. noone *@##$es about getting extra on said scale. but let me put that on the opening disclaimer right back at you then.  the rest remains written to you, but with the only reason to exist to help effuse on the subject to people who may buy that weak, weak, 2 minute scramble of an attempt. ie contributing to the discussion for others. you as far as i am concerned are ignored, given you have made clear you are not interested in actually putting in the marginal effort to discuss and contribute proper.(not can't read, won't, if its not worth your effort stop responding).

1 because extra general resources NOT EXCLUSIVE TO ONE PLACE OR THING AS A SOURCE hurt noones access to them.

2 missing rarities with limited or single sources do hurt.

but lets go further exploring the validity of THAT last assertion and how weak it is to even at a glance analysis.

-such drops have their own subheading handling, and they chose, repeat *CHOSE*, to list unique entities only for that section. that is a clear logical sequitur(follows) of simply looking at what is listed for miscellaneous drops and who/what. it has a logical rational pattern that is readily apparent. as the sentients in question can potentially occur in groups of up to 5 at once(normal max 4, possible bug) and are not NAMED entities, they were skipped for being covered for that segment.

-relevant drops for other entities covered in the segments where the sentients in question ARE COVERED *DO* include similar and relevant entries.

-neurodes have never been listed in the table for them. war hilt and war blades have, then only hilt, now neither.

-neither are new systems whereas they also now drop energy orbs(operator variety similar to vomalysts), these actual new system bits are not present either. hilt and blades are not new system bits. vomalyst on the other hand are new and new systems, do they include those drops either? no, so handled in the same bin as next point and deliberately skipped.

-other old old systems drops are not covered and never have been: energy orbs(warframe) and health orbs for example.

these things are pretty obvious with any actual examination, and none require things like having seen the formatting layout of the data files in years past when they were published thirdhand, or any more lengthy comparisons than a little mk1 eyeball time and the same brain functions that can derive word meaning from sentence structure and context.

in sesame street style its a pretty clear case of "one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong", six ways to sunday.

like i said i have looked at this, and been looking for a contravening bit of information that could be extracted to argue against the more obvious conclusions, and have been doing that looking for a few months now to a greater depth than anyone wants(or may fit) in a forum post, certainly well before my initial comment on it here.

i cannot definitely prove a negative. as noted it *could* be an error in the parsing segment when attempts were made to add things. however also as noted, every sign points to a bug being more likely with the changes to the actual drops data, and there continues to be an absence of anything to effectively contravene that assertion or allay it, especially in context with similar things not occurring to other entries. it was introduced somewhere after the quest drop and repeat changes post octavias anthem, and has progressed with plains.(ie both parts>just hilt>neither).

This list is great and all... but could we get it also in a format that lends itself better to parsing? Like make an additional link that offers this data in JSON or XML format? Trying to parse this HTML stuff to get the essential data out is... lets say it this way... mildly annoying. 

Some ppl would really appreciate that. 

• Like 1

Credit where credit is due. There is no other free to play game with this level of transparency. When the Chinese government made developers publish their drop rates Cryptic, the developers of Neverwinter, immediately shut down the Chinese servers and went and hid under their bed (I'm assuming that last part). But what I want to know is, if we find something with a ridiculously low drop rate, and everyone complains about it, will anything happen? I mean, if you are getting screwed but you know you are getting screwed, you are still getting screwed.

Could we get some clarification on what Nightmare Mode Rotation A, B, C stand for?

The wiki suggest that A, B, C corresponds to the mission level:

• A - Easy Levels 1 - 15
  • B - Medium Levels 16 - 25
  • C - Hard Levels 26 +

However, myself and many others have found that they can get easy drops in hard levels, for example getting Chilling Reload in a Kuva Fortress mission (40+ base mission level).

Edited by amegachu