Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

vor 10 Stunden schrieb amegachu:

However, myself and many others have found that they can get easy drops in hard levels, for example getting Chilling Reload in a Kuva Fortress mission (40+ base mission level).  

Might be similar to ODD/ODS which have low-level rewards although they're clearly mid- to high-level missions.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb (PS4)big_eviljak:

Who cares what the drop rate is.

I care, because 0.2% chance for a Nox to drop Toxin Resistance is just ridiculous. And that's still an order of magnitude better than the chance for an Elite Crewman dropping Jagged Edge (0.02%) which tipped me over to building Nekros and desecrating the everloving :poop: out of those guys back in the day.

4 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

Might be similar to ODD/ODS which have low-level rewards although they're clearly mid- to high-level missions.

I care, because 0.2% chance for a Nox to drop Toxin Resistance is just ridiculous. And that's still an order of magnitude better than the chance for an Elite Crewman dropping Jagged Edge (0.02%) which tipped me over to building Nekros and desecrating the everloving :poop: out of those guys back in the day.

Ive gotten toxn resistance off of nox multiple times without trying. Its not a gard drop if u play grineer missions alot. 

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:27 PM, M4T2E said:

Is Nyth a myth or where can I see the chance of getting Nyth by mining?

At the very least, can the correlation between bounty/enemy level, mining quality, and chance of getting rarer (as denoted by their standing "worth") gems be disclosed? It would make it easier for people attempting to farm Sentirum or Nyth to know at least what they should be doing to maximise their chances of getting them.

On 07/07/2017 at 5:44 AM, wazabi41 said:

by drop chance and chance, what do you mean? For condition overload for exemple, 3.00% drop chance, then 0.67% chance, hellp me out please

It means that that particular enemy has a 3% chance to drop any mod and if it does, it's a 0.67% chance for the mod to be Condition Overload. If you look at the mod drops by Enemy (https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#enemyModTables) it makes it more clear. 

Am 2.12.2017 um 16:24 schrieb (PS4)big_eviljak:

Ive gotten toxn resistance off of nox multiple times without trying. Its not a gard drop if u play grineer missions alot. 

That's nice for you. Unfortunately, RNG loves to take a stinkin' dump in my cornflakes, and all I get from Noxes (if I get anything at all) is Aviator.

/e: And while we're on that topic, why in Odin's name don't Eximi have their base unit's drop in addition to Oberon parts? I'm not even asking for higher chances to get an uncommon or rare drop from them, even though that should be a given as well.

Edited by Bibliothekar

On 12/9/2017 at 5:14 AM, Seiyashi said:

At the very least, can the correlation between bounty/enemy level, mining quality, and chance of getting rarer (as denoted by their standing "worth") gems be disclosed? It would make it easier for people attempting to farm Sentirum or Nyth to know at least what they should be doing to maximise their chances of getting them.

while not official posting or the game denoting it, FWIW:

what Bounty/Enemy Level the area is has no effect on Mining. Chances are the same at all times. tracing the line better gives you more of the Resource as always, same deal as the rest of the Resources.

max Crafting Resource is 10, max Gemstone is 5, max special Gemstone is 1 (psure, don't remember getting 2). unfortunately that means tracing the line well doesn't do you anything useful for getting more special Gems (though to keep up your stocks of everything you might as well do decent tracing, deliberately doing a crappy job is setting yourself up to run out of other stuff).

Chance for special Gems is definitely <=10%. so as people find out, they get the TierIII space crayon so they can get those Gems, and find out that... "contratulations! you've unlocked the privelage to grind 20x more than you were previously!".
uhh, thanks game. that feels engaging and interesting. i promise.

needsmorethantwotypesofMiningNodesandmoreMiningmechanicstomakeMininghaveasmuchdepthasFishingdoes

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, redstarbaron said:

Possible bug? Maybe intentional? The drop table for Misery looks VERY different than the other acolytes. I just screencapped it here: https://imgur.com/a/YMptg
Misery drops like 24 different mods, vs the 4 each from the other acolytes.

Misery is the last acolyte to appear and is supposed to drop all of the mods.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

I am looking for information on the drop hate of the Broken War parts, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. These drop tables don't even mention these parts, like they don't even exist.

This was mentioned back in July (I did the Broken War parts).  I'm still waiting for a correction.

Why are good drop values given to the same missions over and over again forcing us to grind the same experience for relics every relic rotation? Xini, spear, Io, these 3 mission are always what people farm for the new relics. why these 3 mission? and it always is these 3 missions. why cant a capture mission be one one time, or how bout something in the void? (side note why is the derelict not connected to the solar map?)

Am 3.1.2018 um 21:27 schrieb MBaldelli:

This was mentioned back in July (I did the Broken War parts).  I'm still waiting for a correction.

I finally got the hilt today. No idea how many Sentients I've killed since they are somewhere in those 7.5k "other" kills, but I can't wait to build the weapon in ten years.

Has anyone looked into the idea of Seeding for increasing/decreasing your RNG chances?
They're using way too little data IMO to call it "verified" and their data seems to fall within chance.
I would think they'd need more data and some better controls.
They do show some support for the idea, but doesn't prove the idea to me. I personally don't think it would make sense from a dev side to add in another complicated layer of RNG, but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...
Am 28.6.2017 um 23:34 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Hello Tenno!

Here you will find a new Warframe resource: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

First you'll want to make note of the Disclaimer

This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes). We update often and new game systems may or may not be covered here.
This list can be discussed here in this thread. Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

Thank you for playing Warframe.

Could we get the RNG for kubrow breeding? It's not included and I am having serious doubts about the distribution of gender, race and hight a kubrow can acquire, especially when mixing templates. 

EDIT:. No spawn chance for heart nyth and sentirum! 

Edited by GA-Bulletproof
  • Like 1