Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-01-09 at 9:24 AM, (NSW)Ryuuzaki said:

Is this data valid for Nintendo switch? And if not... Where i could see Nintendo switch drop rates?

well, it states, i quote:" This list represents data and drops from the PC version of the Free-to-play game Warframe. ", so not necessarily... but then again, why should it differ from PC?

my guess is that you can take it as nearly correct for the switch too.

On 2019-01-01 at 6:42 PM, Aerensiniac said:

Xiphos still flatout impossible to get. Ivara is also barely worth attempting. A bunch of archwing mods are listed as transmutation only by the codex.

tell that to my dozents of ivara copies i got just by the occasionally spy mission (and done, not for the ivara parts either). as for xiphos, it sure was a pita to get, but also got it eventually at random chance when not even looking for it anymore.

worst thing to get, imo, are the parts for broken war... not only are they only dropping from conculysts (which are only one in four sentients to spawn), it also have the bloody chance of 1% for a BP to drop... add to that the need of 2 blade BP's and try to have any incentive to farm for it. 3 time one have to be lucky to get a BP-drop from one of those buggers - and hopefully the correct one too (if, you were indeed lucky often enough to already get one or two of them already). even the BP for the weapon itself (droper from stalker with a chance of 5.53% at a BP-chance of 50%) has accumulated about a dozent times in my inventory - and that with me rarely ever got a visit from him any more (no need for getting marks anymore... of the damn piqments). hopefully we see those sentient far more often in the near future or else DE changing the drop-chance and/or locations (enemies) from which those can drop. until this, war will be the only piece of equipment left unmastered for me...

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, (XB1)Blueberry2006 said:

Mag prime relic?

Pretty sure this is a vaulted relic, so it should not drop.

You are right, haven't seen it got vaulted :')

Today morning I understod how all vaulting thing works 😄

• 2 weeks later...

I have just completed my 13th consecutive run of Orokin Derelic Survival up to Rotation C without a drop of Octavia Neuroptics Blueprint (that is is more than 4 hours of jumping around killing infested). Considering a given drop chance of 22.56%, there is a chance of less than 4% of that happening.

So is it bad luck on my side or are the drop rates not up-to-date and in fact lower by now? Has anyone recently been successful to the state of "1 drop in 4 attempts"?

2 hours ago, MacDex said:

I have just completed my 13th consecutive run of Orokin Derelic Survival up to Rotation C without a drop of Octavia Neuroptics Blueprint (that is is more than 4 hours of jumping around killing infested). Considering a given drop chance of 22.56%, there is a chance of less than 4% of that happening.

So is it bad luck on my side or are the drop rates not up-to-date and in fact lower by now? Has anyone recently been successful to the state of "1 drop in 4 attempts"?

I've actually received 3 Octavia parts over the past week from ODS. Unfortunately, I think it's just you being that statistical anomaly. 

Btw, and please do not take offense to this question, you do know rotation C drops at 20:00, right?

vor 17 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Blueberry2006:

I've actually received 3 Octavia parts over the past week from ODS. Unfortunately, I think it's just you being that statistical anomaly. 

Btw, and please do not take offense to this question, you do know rotation C drops at 20:00, right?

Yep, that is why it has taken me 4 hours + so far with my 13 attempts - 260 minutes ;).

I am not complaining. If the reported drop rate somehow was outdated, then my data alone would not prove that, that is why I asked for the experience of others. As I can see, the drop rate seems not bad for others, so I assume that everything is al right then and it is just me having bad luck.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-03-21 at 4:28 AM, slotschii said:

That'd be realy handy, i just recently wrote a parser for the website, still WIP. a website with the parsed info can be found here: http://www.lootframe.de

On 2019-03-21 at 10:11 AM, Tobiah said:

A friend and i alse ended up doing one, and i serve it over bot and api: https://drops.warframestat.us

Yet another sites at http://www.framefinder.net/search Seems to carry the table date more directly but slower than some of the others

Also has json dumps at http://www.framefinder.net/warframe_drops.json

• 1 month later...