Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

15 hours ago, WhiteDragon_RU_ said:

Cyclone Kraken don't drop in Kuva Fortress/Dakata (Caches)?

Now I understand, why I still don't have one....

Either a mistake or something in a later patch changed it because when that stance first came out, I got it on my first run with 3/3 caches opened.

People could never be happy. Wow.

Thanks for releasing this data DE. I'm more than happy with it, considering I never rly hunted down exact drop rate figures and I've never had a problem playing the game without them.

That website is exactly what I wanted.

Now I can go back and work on my spreadsheets/calculators.

Thank you for releasing it. I hope it will be updated frequesntly with changes that will happen in game :).

Wooo! This is definitely an assuring thing to see, also to see that it is automatically updated with moderation (to ensure something isn't accidentally leaked) is exactly what the community wanted. DE, you've restored my faith. Not just giving the players what they asked for, but for doing that when you didn't have to at all. It means a lot.

9 minutes ago, SHADOW.XIII said:

I don't believe this table is correct. Harrow Neuroptics has NOT dropped for 2 days of Pago runs. This is nowhere near 11%, it's getting close to 1% ....  someone's cheating

Sorry to be that guy pal, but I got it on my first attempt today and I actually got all 3 harrow parts within 45 minutes of each other.

• Like 1

I'm currious, does this page allow for 3rd party applications like mobile apps, etc to pull data into an easier to access format? 

Are we allowed to do so? Would be an interesting thing to add into existing apps.

Thank you very much for the data. Can we also get stats on all the exalted weapons?

Another thing that would be nice to have is the actual numerical value of each weapon's riven disposition along with the minimum and maximum possible values per riven stat.

22 hours ago, Vindicative said:

This isn't common in the game industry WHATSOEVER. You did not have to do this, the industry does not but you did.

If the industry doesn't start doing this more, they will get government regulated to do it. Which always ends up more of a mess then good self-regulation. But that's the problem, most industries don't self-regulate so the heavy hand of government must. This should have been done years ago, back when they encrypted the loot tables. As we asked them to do. It took China's "Loot Crate" law to finally start forcing this issue.

On 6/28/2017 at 5:34 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hello Tenno!

Here you will find a new Warframe resource: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

First you'll want to make note of the Disclaimer:

This list represents data and drops from the PC version of the Free-to-play game Warframe.
That's right - Warframe is free! Which means our drop system is designed to maintain a balance. Our free players can earn the game's content, and our paying players who support us with purchases usually get first dibs on the content by using Platinum (which can be traded to free players)!
As far as we can tell... we are the first developers to post something quite like this - correct us if we're wrong! Let's hope it works out for us and we may start a trend.

This is automatically generated from our internal data but this data comes with no guarantees -- do not expect it to be comprehensive for how complex the game is.
This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes). We update often and new game systems may or may not be covered here.
This list can be discussed here in this thread. Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

Thank you for playing Warframe.

First, thank you, DE, for doing this. It's super cool, and makes me a very happy data nerd.

A question, though, about the caches on the Kuva Fortress:

Kuva Fortress/Dakata (Caches)
Rotation A
4000 Credits Cache Common (38.72%)
5000 Credits Cache Common (38.72%)
2X 5000 Credits Cache Uncommon (22.56%)
Rotation B
75 Endo Uncommon (12.65%)
150 Endo Uncommon (12.65%)
80 Endo Uncommon (12.65%)
400X Circuits Uncommon (12.65%)
400X Rubedo Uncommon (12.65%)
300X Plastids Uncommon (12.65%)
240 Endo Uncommon (11.06%)
400 Endo Uncommon (11.06%)
640 Endo Rare (2.01%)
Rotation C
80 Endo Uncommon (12.58%)
150 Endo Uncommon (12.58%)
Orokin Cell Uncommon (12.58%)
Gallium Uncommon (12.58%)
Neurodes Uncommon (12.58%)
240 Endo Uncommon (12.58%)
400 Endo Rare (3.67%)
2X Orokin Cell Rare (3.67%)
2X Gallium Rare (3.67%)
2X Neurodes Rare (3.67%)
Argon Crystal Rare (3.67%)
Tellurium Rare (3.67%)
Nitain Extract Rare (2.00%)
Xiphos Avionics Blueprint Legendary (0.50%)

...this doesn't list Cyclone Kraken. In fact, that's listed nowhere in the data drop! Is this an oversight, or is that super rare new stance really unobtainable at present?

Edited by pauli133

The Ivara BP and Neuroptics can no way have the same drop rates; I have 15 of the stupid BP's, and no Neuroptics yet. Was this pulled from some weird dev build and not the live version or something?

2 hours ago, pauli133 said:

First, thank you, DE, for doing this. It's super cool, and makes me a very happy data nerd.

A question, though, about the caches on the Kuva Fortress:

Kuva Fortress/Dakata (Caches)
Rotation A
4000 Credits Cache Common (38.72%)
5000 Credits Cache Common (38.72%)
2X 5000 Credits Cache Uncommon (22.56%)
Rotation B
75 Endo Uncommon (12.65%)
150 Endo Uncommon (12.65%)
80 Endo Uncommon (12.65%)
400X Circuits Uncommon (12.65%)
400X Rubedo Uncommon (12.65%)
300X Plastids Uncommon (12.65%)
240 Endo Uncommon (11.06%)
400 Endo Uncommon (11.06%)
640 Endo Rare (2.01%)
Rotation C
80 Endo Uncommon (12.58%)
150 Endo Uncommon (12.58%)
Orokin Cell Uncommon (12.58%)
Gallium Uncommon (12.58%)
Neurodes Uncommon (12.58%)
240 Endo Uncommon (12.58%)
400 Endo Rare (3.67%)
2X Orokin Cell Rare (3.67%)
2X Gallium Rare (3.67%)
2X Neurodes Rare (3.67%)
Argon Crystal Rare (3.67%)
Tellurium Rare (3.67%)
Nitain Extract Rare (2.00%)
Xiphos Avionics Blueprint Legendary (0.50%)

...this doesn't list Cyclone Kraken. In fact, that's listed nowhere in the data drop! Is this an oversight, or is that super rare new stance really unobtainable at present?

Currently unobtainable:

4 hours ago, Eldirian said:

Currently unobtainable

Oh my god, I've run this mission so many times since U21 dropped. There are no words for the level of frustration I feel right now.

I actually received a Nitain Extract from this before getting Cyclone Kraken, so it felt like something was up.

Edited by Farge
last line

On 6/30/2017 at 5:27 PM, (PS4)bernardo98silva said:

Really like the transparency of this post but any reason why there isn't anything about War parts?

Actually it's the Broken War Blade(s) and Hilt.  And he's right, DE...  You have no drop tables for them with the Sentients on Lua. 

Overall, not too shabby.  Not perfect, but not shabby.