Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

ok... i looked (and searched) through the list a number of times now but i can't find neither, the "war blade" nor "war hilt" in it - the mods from the conculist are in there, the damn (and much to bloody rare) parts are not.

5 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Actually it's the Broken War Blade(s) and Hilt.  And he's right, DE...  You have no drop tables for them with the Sentients on Lua. 

Overall, not too shabby.  Not perfect, but not shabby.  

ah, i see i'm not the first to noticed ^.^

1 hour ago, majdwisam said:

i don't know what that even does but i will try it

It's a keyboard short-cut that should bring up a search box (F for Find).  You can then type whatever you are looking for and cycle through all occurances of it.  Want to know the best place for a specific relic?  CTRL+F and type the name of the relic then keep hitting 'next' to cycle through until you find the best percentage.  Want to know what drops from a specific mission/enemy?  CTRL+F and type the mission/enemy name to find that entry quickly.

Wow, this is amazing. Thank you DE for taking such care of your members :heart:

A question: On Sedna, Berehynia Rotation C, Axi C2 has 2.58% compared to the rest at 12.18%? On Rotation B it has the same drop chance as the rest. Just curious if that is a mistake or if it's a reason behind it = )

13 hours ago, Katinka said:

It's a keyboard short-cut that should bring up a search box (F for Find).  You can then type whatever you are looking for and cycle through all occurances of it.  Want to know the best place for a specific relic?  CTRL+F and type the name of the relic then keep hitting 'next' to cycle through until you find the best percentage.  Want to know what drops from a specific mission/enemy?  CTRL+F and type the mission/enemy name to find that entry quickly.

thank you a lot for this.

@[DE]Rebecca

Hey there, you asked if anyone knew of a F2P mmo game with published droprate and I just now realized a game I played a lot some years back did published some of it as an ongoing droprate change

http://staticns.ankama.com/comm/news/wakfu/www/06_2016/loot-rate-en-version.pdf
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/195-devblogs/206755-devblog-resource-acquisition-rates-update

It is in many ways inferior to what DE just did, as it only shows resources drop rates, in a pdf format (hard to parse by scripts), and it is not maintained.

Edited by Teybeo

Thank you DE for this generous act that other devs would hide from ! This show how much respect your community and care about your game.

However I find it wierd that there's a drop that's missing from sortie drop table , the double resource pickup booster doesnt appear in the drop table:

ukbcj7h.jpg

Did it get removed or what happened to it ?

Also , this drop table doesnt show drop chances form the normal / rare / reinforced rare containers , that have landing craft parts / ayatan stars .

( It doesnt show spawn chances for ayatan sculptures,rare / reinforced containers, and the 5k/1k/500 standing syndicate medallions in missions if those are considered loot/drops by you guys at DE )

Lastly , This shows the fomorian alert drops but not the razorback armada.

I would appreciate looking into the things mentioned above 

Thank you again DE

Edited by Gasman12

According to this Equinox Day Neuroptics Blueprint drop chance is 12,91%. I've run Tyl assassination 35 times. I should have gotten at least 4 neuroptics blueprints. I have none. I got bored. Tyl got bored. Manics in tubes got bored. We all decided to stop seeing each other.

I've run Pago more than a dozen times. According to these tables i should have gotten at least one Haro neuroptics blueprint. I got none.

So my question to DE is this. What are the chances to get the chances in these drop tables? No item in this game is worth such repetitive grindfest.

1 hour ago, OrigamiChik3n said:

According to this Equinox Day Neuroptics Blueprint drop chance is 12,91%. I've run Tyl assassination 35 times. I should have gotten at least 4 neuroptics blueprints. I have none. I got bored. Tyl got bored. Manics in tubes got bored. We all decided to stop seeing each other.

I'm not sure if we all are getting the rule of probability right for these cases:

How some people think it works:

((( MISSION X ))) ITEM A=30% chance | ITEM B = 25% chance | ITEM C = 20% chance | ITEM D = 15% chance ITEM E = 10% chance **** Therefore, "if I do Mission X 30 times I'll for sure get ITEM A to C couple of times and ITEM D and E at least one time, because I already paid the "common-item-fee" "...

How I understand it works:

((( MISSION X ))) ITEM A=30% chance | ITEM B = 25% chance | ITEM C = 20% chance | ITEM D = 15% chance ITEM E = 10% chance ****  Therefore, every single time we do the mission, we will have the same highest provability of getting ITEM A (same for the other items probabilities), as the rule of infinite probability applies, I could even get the same ITEM A 300 times because it has the greater "raw" chance....

I do understand that there could be a secure-bypass that ensures that a player getting 200 Ayatan Treasure gets an increased chance of a Riven Mod (for example) during the next time he is trying that very same mission, but so far it doesn't look like that, but rather very raw probabilities, this is just numbers determining what we get each time...

Edited by RubenRosas

On 7/3/2017 at 4:45 AM, Basqui said:

I can't find Cyclone Kraken rates in there. Does it mean it doesn't drop anymore?

They just fixed it in today's hot fix, apparently the fortress caches were pointing at the wrong drop table after one of the recent updates.

Already an example of DE's own transparency causing the community to point out something that otherwise would have gone unnoticed for months. 

For those who worried about DE's "self transparency" not being enough, this is an example of how it can work. 

They post the drop tables, the eagle eyed community notices something is wrong, points it out and it gets fixed way quicker than it ever would have been otherwise. 

15 hours ago, RubenRosas said:

I'm not sure if we all are getting the rule of probability right for these cases:

How some people think it works:

((( MISSION X ))) ITEM A=30% chance | ITEM B = 25% chance | ITEM C = 20% chance | ITEM D = 15% chance ITEM E = 10% chance **** Therefore, "if I do Mission X 30 times I'll for sure get ITEM A to C couple of times and ITEM D and E at least one time, because I already paid the "common-item-fee" "...

How I understand it works:

((( MISSION X ))) ITEM A=30% chance | ITEM B = 25% chance | ITEM C = 20% chance | ITEM D = 15% chance ITEM E = 10% chance ****  Therefore, every single time we do the mission, we will have the same highest provability of getting ITEM A (same for the other items probabilities), as the rule of infinite probability applies, I could even get the same ITEM A 300 times because it has the greater "raw" chance....

I do understand that there could be a secure-bypass that ensures that a player getting 200 Ayatan Treasure gets an increased chance of a Riven Mod (for example) during the next time he is trying that very same mission, but so far it doesn't look like that, but rather very raw probabilities, this is just numbers determining what we get each time...

I understand your point. It makes perfect sense mathematically. But we're not playing math simulator. For all i care, chances to get certain item in certain mission can be 99,9% but if i can't get said item to drop in 100 runs, it's just a meaningless number. I've read multiple complaints by people who "do Pogo runs for 2 hours every day" and still can't get the damn neuroptics. To them the drop chance, whatever number it is, is just a load of [swears in Grineer tongue].

The thing is, a lot of us already have work. If a game that we play to relax after a day of said work becomes just another work... Well, guess which one gets the all flak.

8 hours ago, OrigamiChik3n said:

I understand your point. It makes perfect sense mathematically. But we're not playing math simulator. For all i care, chances to get certain item in certain mission can be 99,9% but if i can't get said item to drop in 100 runs, it's just a meaningless number. I've read multiple complaints by people who "do Pogo runs for 2 hours every day" and still can't get the damn neuroptics. To them the drop chance, whatever number it is, is just a load of [swears in Grineer tongue].

The thing is, a lot of us already have work. If a game that we play to relax after a day of said work becomes just another work... Well, guess which one gets the all flak.

I totally agree with you: a game we play to relax after work should not become another boring/troublesome task to do. However, I (personally) like to be sensitive to the fact that achieving balance among free-to-play/money-sustainability/drop-probability/player-engagement (just to mention some factors) is a complex task the developers and the community need to review continuously and revisit constantly, always open to accept both positions, always open to concede and understand the "whys" of the "hows" of each other. 

This is not new at all, RNG has been with us humans since we came up with the games idea, every time we roll the dices the probabilities are determining what kind of reward/punishment we're getting. Games have been evolving hugely and that's awesome, the fact that nowadays the developers want to open up (even as slowly as DE) and at least hear what the gamer community have to say is awesome, however keeping in mind the complexity of this task, is something that has to be constantly reviewed and revisited with an open mind and transparent attitude from both the community and the developers, and this include preventing rather than fixing very regrettable (and almost insulting) errors such as the Cyclone Kraken not dropping "as intended" or "using the wrong drop table".

In my personal and very individualistic opinion, the presence of RNG in this kind of games greatly reminds me of board/role games I enjoy, such as D&D and Die Siedler von Catan where RNG is potentiated with cards, dices, the Master... etc... so the game is always changing, probabilities always defiant, always "new"... but of curse those are role games in which you have to embrace the pros and cons of your character, your situations, your decisions... probably too far from the Warframe experience in which we sometimes are looking for the same/ideal build or the same new frame to collect and later complain about how inferior it is to our old beloved Trinity (I'm not judging just sharing some toughs as respectfully as I'm able to).

And, once again, probably we do need some secure bypasses to be in place so people will not feel frustrated about getting the same high-chance drop items 100 times, there should be some respect for the player on that regard (I guess).

Edited by RubenRosas

14 minutes ago, wazabi41 said:

by drop chance and chance, what do you mean? For condition overload for exemple, 3.00% drop chance, then 0.67% chance, hellp me out please

This is what i assumed what they mean:
Mod Drop Chance: Chance to drop a mod when killed
Chance: Chance of being that particular mod after there is a chance to drop a mod

For example:
You killed enemy, the game "roll a dice" to see if it drop a mod. (3% chance).
If you hit the 3% chance, the game "roll a dice" one more time to pick a mod to from the "enemy's possible mod drops".

Or in card game term:
You roll a dice to see if you get to draw a card.
If you get to draw a card, you roll the second time to pick which card to draw from the deck.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

This is what i assumed what they mean:
Mod Drop Chance: Chance to drop a mod when killed
Chance: Chance of being that particular mod after there is a chance to drop a mod

For example:
You killed enemy, the game "roll a dice" to see if it drop a mod. (3% chance).
If you hit the 3% chance, the game "roll a dice" one more time to pick a mod to from the "enemy's possible mod drops".

Or in card game term:
You roll a dice to see if you get to draw a card.
If you get to draw a card, you roll the second time to pick which card to draw from the deck.

thank you! what you say seems logic...well it's better than nothing...so this would mean that there is a 0.02 chance of getting condition overload since 3/100 to x/0.67 x=0.02, god may bless me to get the mod!...or for people that don't care about math, just kill 5000 of those underwater butchers

Edited by wazabi41
did't give enough information