Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

29 minutes ago, apostleofmanhood said:

On Callisto, Jupiter (Tier 2 Interception) I dropped a Meso relic on rotations A and B and a Neo relic on rotation C. There are no Meso relics on rotation B according to the drop table.

It's possible that those relics are being added in a future update. Keep in mind that the tables aren't updated after hotfixes.

I would like to mention though, that part drops from Zanuka Hunter are not listed. This is likely on account of enemy drops only listing mods an blueprints. Figured I'd mention it.

I guess I should bring up issues I have with the droprates of certain items and I'm tired of DE ignoring them so they can increase the chances of someone buying the item.

My primary concern is the Stalker's weapons. We all know that everything except Dread has a 5% chance of dropping for him. What I think should be done is give them all an equal chance of dropping from the stalker. Such as maybe 30%-50 % range. I know DE wants to turn a profit but it also makes obtaining these items for some REALLY hard. Especially since Stalker's stuff is only buyable in expensive bundles and not sold individually. 

Next up, I also think Stalker, Zanuka Hunter, and Grustrag 3's items should be tradable because not everyone has enough luck with RNG. (I've been trying for almost two years to get the Detron Barrel and still nothing other than the main bp and reciever.) so making these parts tradable would be a great advantage.

Especially the G3 and Zanuka parts because the weapons aren't sold in the market so there's currently no alternative method of aquiring them.

Chiming in again with a request for a plain json version of the drop tables.

Having to rely on third party utilities to parse this massive nest of tables to actually use the data is very frustrating to a community tool developer like myself.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Temragon said:

Chiming in again with a request for a plain json version of the drop tables.

Having to rely on third party utilities to parse this massive nest of tables to actually use the data is very frustrating to a community tool developer like myself.

A json version would be much appreciated.

Edited by --RV--ThaPear
  • Like 1

@[DE]Rebecca Any particular reason for using that archaic long URL when https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net is just another name for http://www.warframe.com?

Seems like it would look a bit more professional to point people to a cleaner URL (renaming the html page that is generated from hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html to droptable.html would also be nice).

http://www.warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

On 7/6/2017 at 8:44 PM, wazabi41 said:

by drop chance and chance, what do you mean? For condition overload for exemple, 3.00% drop chance, then 0.67% chance, hellp me out please

Drekar Butcher Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Smite Grineer Uncommon (11.06%)
  Point Strike Uncommon (18.97%)
  Fast Hands Uncommon (18.97%)
  Reflex Coil Uncommon (11.06%)
  Pressure Point Uncommon (18.97%)
  Ice Spring Legendary (0.67%)
  Shattering Impact Uncommon (18.97%)
  Condition Overload Legendary (0.67%)
  Endo Legendary (0.67%)

Actual chance to get 0.67 % of 3.00 % = 0.0201% per kill

First he's got to roll to see if he drops a mod at 3 in 100 chances (3%).  Then he has to roll to see if that mod is Condition Overload at 67 in 10,000 chances (0.67%).  So you have 3 in 100 chances at a 7 in 1,000 chance or a 1 in 5,00 chance (.02%) to get condition overload on each kill.

Edited by (PS4)ghoust4
formatting

It's been updated since Hydroid Prime is in there. But yeah that's unfortunate there's missing stuff like Razorback while Fomorian is apparently listed.

Edit : They updated it (thanks), Razorback is in there too now o/ :

Razorback
Gorgon Wraith Blueprint Uncommon (18.97%)
Gorgon Wraith Barrel Uncommon (18.97%)
Gorgon Wraith Receiver Uncommon (18.97%)
Gorgon Wraith Stock Uncommon (18.97%)
Bore Rare (5.53%)
Piercing Caliber Rare (5.53%)
Breach Loader Rare (5.53%)
Auger Strike Rare (5.53%)
Magma Chamber Ultra Rare (1.01%)
Searing Steel Ultra Rare (1.01%)
Edited by Harestation

I really doubt the gorgon wraith drops are accurate. I've run the Razorback 112 times, and this is what I've got; many of my clanmates too have noticed that the BPs have had almost half the droprate of to the rest of the components. Eitherhow- I guess that's all RNG in the end xD 

Still, I guess we should appreciate the poly costs- they're SO MUCH MORE REASONABLE NOW! I've actually been able to farm it, and many newer players that I've been helping have been able to hit it up and gets sets on their own; thanks for adjusting it DE! :D <3

rZ9OrqT.jpg

Edited by CorerMaximus

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2017 at 4:49 PM, Tizodd said:

The transparency is appreciated, but I hope some of the values get reassesed.  2.01% for the Imperator Vandal Receiver is ridiculous...especially when the other parts are an already a low 11.06%.  I ran the mission 30+ times and never got the Receiver.

I agree. it should be more like .5% or .1%. There has to be some reason to keep the entire community doing the fomorian and razorback so they have to have some terrible drop rate items in there.

On 9/3/2017 at 6:54 AM, CorerMaximus said:

I really doubt the gorgon wraith drops are accurate. I've run the Razorback 112 times, and this is what I've got; many of my clanmates too have noticed that the BPs have had almost half the droprate of to the rest of the components. Eitherhow- I guess that's all RNG in the end xD 

Still, I guess we should appreciate the poly costs- they're SO MUCH MORE REASONABLE NOW! I've actually been able to farm it, and many newer players that I've been helping have been able to hit it up and gets sets on their own; thanks for adjusting it DE! :D <3

rZ9OrqT.jpg

I ran it 50 times and got more BPs than any other part.

Vaulted relics have been removed and not replaced from some droptables:
- Pavlov (Lua Spy). It used to have 45.54% chance of a relic on rot C (Meso D1, Meso F1, Axi A1). Now it's junk.
- Capture missions (Except for Orokin Derelict, since it still does have a droptable). Total relic drop chance went from 33.04 to 10.78 between Mag/Rhino unvaulting and now.

• 2 weeks later...

The community had already reverse engineered a lot of this stuff, back in 2015. They weren't very keen to share their results, but they did figure out the RNG system in place, how bias worked, etc. The bias system makes sniper ammo more rare despite being the same "common" drop rate. The percentages published obviously include the bias calculations, and nobody I've read has published 50+ drops with any real strangeness in RNG (4+ sigma events). Flip a coin 10 times, you'll see some streaks of heads and tails. It isn't strange to have a result besides 5 heads and 5 tails. If you had 10 heads, that would be a little strange. Flip a coin 1000 times, and you'll probably see 50% heads and 50% tails.

Spoiler

{
SpecifyEntity=1
EntityType=/Lotus/Weapons/Ammo/PistolAmmoPickup
Bias=0
Rarity=COMMON
Probability=0.755
},
{
SpecifyEntity=1
EntityType=/Lotus/Weapons/Ammo/SniperAmmoPickup
Bias=0.55500001