Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Nasair:

Only in the Sortie info is there any mention of the Ayatan Drop chances or sculpture appearances in levels.

Ayatan Statues in Sortie are an end-of-mission reward. Statues that are randomly placed in the levels come from the same pool as crates and resource nodes, which is why they're not in there.

7 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

Ayatan Statues in Sortie are an end-of-mission reward. Statues that are randomly placed in the levels come from the same pool as crates and resource nodes, which is why they're not in there.

Where do they show those drop chances?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, developers. Is it possible to have me go through several times of the sortie mission (for example, create keys on them) and receive several awards from the mission, and not as now one. And also it is possible to make outbreaks of infection with the missions (that is, I will admit the mission was not 3 times, but for example 15 and I could get 5 awards and not one as of now)

Both the War Blade and War Hilt are missing from this list. They're supposed to drop from the Conculyst (the ingame codex entry has them listed as an uncommon drop) but the only drop listed for them is an Orokin Cell.

Is this a bug, or have they been deliberately removed and not mentioned in patch notes?

• Like 1

How soon will the table be updated with the changes from today's hotfix?

I'm specfically reffering to: " Changed Archwing Pursuit rewards to be one static drop table instead of rotations that never really functioned. "  The table still shows "rotations" which no longer exist.

Edited by LobsterDoctor

• 2 weeks later...

(Copied from my separate forum thread):

A few months ago you guys made the wonderful decision to release drop rates (no sarcasm intended). The page is http://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html. It works great, but some folks are understandably wary of that strange URL. So (possibly at the request of myself/others, possibly unrelated), y'all then put up https://www.warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html, which is a mirror, but hosted on the warframe.com domain. That was perfect.

At some point in the last few weeks, I've noticed that the latter (waframe.com) site returns a 404 page does not exist error. The original hwcdn url still works fine.

Is it possible to get the warframe.com version back up? I don't always feel comfortable directing folks to the hwcdn one, as it looks sketchy.

For that matter, is it still up, just moved someplace else?

Anyway, thank you again for making the decision to release the drop rates. Very few games do that, and It's much appreciated.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

--RAf

• Like 2

On 3/17/2018 at 4:57 PM, Raf42 said:

(Copied from my separate forum thread):

A few months ago you guys made the wonderful decision to release drop rates (no sarcasm intended). The page is http://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html. It works great, but some folks are understandably wary of that strange URL. So (possibly at the request of myself/others, possibly unrelated), y'all then put up https://www.warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html, which is a mirror, but hosted on the warframe.com domain. That was perfect.

At some point in the last few weeks, I've noticed that the latter (waframe.com) site returns a 404 page does not exist error. The original hwcdn url still works fine.

Is it possible to get the warframe.com version back up? I don't always feel comfortable directing folks to the hwcdn one, as it looks sketchy.

For that matter, is it still up, just moved someplace else?

Anyway, thank you again for making the decision to release the drop rates. Very few games do that, and It's much appreciated.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

--RAf

Here Maybe this will be a little less sketchy, its roughly done but its 3AM it's a little easier to use IMO, If I ever found the time I would manually highlight the individual categories, but between job hunting and playing warframe free time is a scarcity.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iyuQXUaWcIr1-DrYsFgsPsGuGANTwWDEK9Fy_fzFfLU/edit?usp=sharing

On 3/23/2018 at 3:17 AM, foxtrotplatoon said:

Here Maybe this will be a little less sketchy, its roughly done but its 3AM it's a little easier to use IMO, If I ever found the time I would manually highlight the individual categories, but between job hunting and playing warframe free time is a scarcity.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iyuQXUaWcIr1-DrYsFgsPsGuGANTwWDEK9Fy_fzFfLU/edit?usp=sharing

Oh wow, thank you so much! When I first saw this, my thought was "now if only it auto-updated". Then I opened the document. <3

• 2 weeks later...

It seems strange to me after running Xini quite a bit hunting for Axi K2 relics that I get Axi O2 a LOT which seems strange considering it has the same drop chance as any other relic on the table. Is my RNG just that bad?

Also a bit of feedback on that... why is Tiberon Prime, a weapon far stronger than Kronen Prime, seemingly much harder to farm? Not only is the relic fairly difficult to obtain, more parts are rare.

For weapons that require 2 of a particular item (in this case, the blades and handles) It might be better to make the blade and handles common/uncommon respectively and the BP the rare. I've had my Tiberon completed within a few days of the update but that Kronen just doesn't want to cooperate. 

Hi guys,

Could you put somewhere on the drop page (ideally near the top I guess ^^ ) the date at which you change it and also the update it is synced to ?

That would be helpful to see when we need to update the database on the wikia for example ;)

It would look like this probably

Révélation

[...]

Thank you for playing Warframe.

Uptaded on March 28th 2018, Update 22.17.0

Table of Contents:

[...]

Thanks ! :)