Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

my problems are with loot in story and missions for the most part buying platinum items could be justtified alittle more incentive for those players who purchase default weapons and items, warframes come in two basic and prime versions which dont particularly come with any special mods or enhancements when buying or regenerating another copy or spector, so i think it would be interesting to have a set of presets and additions for these "regular" weapons and warframe to increase the market for themk otherwise playyers will not have sustaining reasons to buy or trade mods, and currency other than highlevel items and users who are moving to new consoles like me, theres no reason that i'd want a level 1 warframe over a prime version or why i should buy a second barrel or braton riffle, the other thing is that theres a regular braton, another called mk1, and prime version, you know the foundry and mod table comes to mind, but there are other relays and friend's ships, town merchants, blacksmiths with reasonably more spacious locations that dont require a dojo key= so why not, i think its a good idea to improve the visual and market of the default and entry level warframe weapons and gear, seeing as loot is being talked about the story and relay missions have awful loot which is also found owned by players which might have bought it or earned it somehow else, and the loot found in some of the replayable missions and quest uninteresting (inaros quest, octavia quest, titania quest just dont feature a must have, or exclusive weapon or powerup or mod, though i have seen a riven from already haven bought octavia before, it would have been nice to aquire a two blueprints and music and upgrades, relative robot mods, and companion boosters)which makes visiting clem somewhat pointless, the summary is that players already own alot of the loot becomes useless using these at cetus location by default there is a lot of room in the woods up north for expansion and in the docks for other shops and maybe clem, but i would love the earth town to become more interesting, the bazaar doenst offer enough weapons or mods or premium items, so new players dont even know what to spend their platinum on when they first arrive.

I think thats why its important to reallocate some enemies and rewards to reach out to other planets and missions that would normally be stuck in a certain tileset to spread out the mods, and add to the gameplay mechanics, the amalgams dont feature any original loot, only mods, maybe some resources like fish and jewels also could be found in lockers or dropped from enemies in some occasions or time, weather and planet related causes would help to shape warframe loot and purchases for crafting and trading, the excavators and k-drives must become more interesting before fortuna or earth players first leave the beggining planets, earth/cetus still feels like a trap because night time its bullS#&$, the drones dont have any real items if you kill them and the eidolon isn't a target until the player is really really far into the game, so there has to be other reasonable items and activities, enemies, and loot for crafting or warframes added to cetus to make sense so players just dont rush out, i liked the remake of the plains of eidolon, but much is missing in the sea and lakes, caves, and sky/architecture which could change how players might have to choose to use ninja tactics or raiding, its really large and without any original trasportation players are just going to jump and walk like a noob forever from my experience with other games, theres technology and areas with wires that dont work, and mining points which could be shoot at(could explode) some loot can come out without a pickaxe, abilities should function somehow without enemies for travel and farming, at least thank you.

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

21 hours ago, Elavion said:

Container and Locker drop rates seem to be missing, any chance they get added? (or at least rare containers)

Tmp.Ammo,mods,tenno/skin/warframe loot,fish,are something i'd like to see added inside container / lockers, blueprints and other weapons in coffers would be nice to eventually find a special robot, lunaro, skating and custom parts, basics and riven that wear off or have a timelimit, maybe last a day, maybe cant be traded, maybe 1 per customer.

1 hour ago, Nasair said:

Equal chance for all modes like the Derelict vaults

Are you saying that rotation A,B  and C have equal chance for any nightmare mission reward regardless of mission level or planet?

Edited by lemur347

On 2019-05-27 at 8:36 AM, (XB1)Blueberry2006 said:

Sorry, but I'm fairly certain your posting this in the wrong thread.

Try posting in feedback or general.

You may want to restructure it a bit too before posting.

Good luck

Hi I know what u mean but I don't have time to be perfectly honest, I needed someone to see those suggestion did u think they were good ideas?

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

• 3 weeks later...

i had a thought just now. what if the data entries on this Webpage, had descriptors or tags of some sort?
here's just one visual example and i'll give a few text examples in addition.

HW2pvhJ.png
so basically Tags for the type of content/Gamemode it is, the Tileset, and what Mission Rewards Tier it is(.

and for Relics / Void Keys, there could be Tags for whether that Relic/Key currently is Vaulted or not, perhaps also what Tier it is using the previous Roman numerals (i know that they're still called that anywhere deeper than the UI, so the data isn't lost or anything).

Enemies could similarly have Tags for what Tilesets they can appear in, perhaps what Level min/max cutoffs they have, Et Cetera.

basically, some Tags on the entries so that readers can quickly find certain types of data that they might be looking for, by using search in their Web Browser. obviously the Tags would need to stick to things that are unique so that such a search works, but many basic data types will work for this. Gamemodes are already denoted sortof like a Tag, but adding this many additional pieces of information would definitely call for a new line for the extra Tags, otherwise the titles of each section would be hard to read.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All three of the new primes aren't on here yet: wukong, zhuge, and ninkondi.

Also taking into account the Intermission end-time being misquoted, it appears DE was really focused on Tennocon this week... hopefully when it's over they'll be able to catch up.

21 hours ago, --Q--Angitia said:

At some point in the past two hours, the drop tables for Oestrus Rotation B were changed. It used to be only Axi relics, but now it has a bunch of mods saturating it 
https://imgur.com/Al2ESKe

Are you sure about that?

I checked the previous droprate release (Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:00:09 GMT) and it was already the case. And it was the same for the random releases I checked.

However, sometimes the mods were at the beginning of the list (like current release) and some times there in the middle of the relics.

On 2019-07-08 at 4:24 PM, SubtleOaf said:

Are you sure about that?

I checked the previous droprate release (Mon, 24 Jun 2019 15:00:09 GMT) and it was already the case. And it was the same for the random releases I checked.

However, sometimes the mods were at the beginning of the list (like current release) and some times there in the middle of the relics.

Yes, I am absolutely sure of it. Oestrus had only Axi relics in rotation B, and there was about a 14% chance for each. Before my run that motivated me to post this issue, I had never gotten anything other than an Axi relic from rotation B

Yes, I have noticed that I am getting different results that is posted on the Warframe PC drops site.  

Specifically Jupiter/IO is yielding a different set of results than is listed in Rotation B, giving Meso relics when previously it was Neo.

And Uranus/Stephano Rotation B now gives Neo relics when it use to be Axi.

These are the two locations I have been focusing on recently and just in this last update, the actual drop tables seem to have changed.

11 hours ago, --Q--Angitia said:

Yes, I am absolutely sure of it. Oestrus had only Axi relics in rotation B, and there was about a 14% chance for each. Before my run that motivated me to post this issue, I had never gotten anything other than an Axi relic from rotation B

As far as I can tell, the droptables have always indicated half-axi half-mods so I'd say either you were previously quite lucky or DE fixed a bug.

Confirmed - The drop rates and type have changed.. the site is still incorrect in what is dropping.

Example: Rotation B in Jupiter/IO has no listing for MESO T3 and MESO N7, what I have received the last two runs.  

My bad.  I did not realize the rotations repeated AABC. 

Edited by Valhurgan

Hi, i did some rounds on Ukko today to get some of the unvaulted relics,
this is what is written in the loot table along with the number of relics of that sort i got

Void/Ukko (Capture)

Meso T1 Relic Rare (6.25%) 9
Meso T3 Relic Rare (6.25%) 3
Meso N7 Relic Rare (6.25%) 4
Meso K2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 4
Neo S12 Relic Rare (6.25%) 3
Neo A2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 4
Neo Z2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 7
Neo M2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 5
Meso A2 Relic Rare (6.25%)  5
Meso Z3 Relic Rare (6.25%) 8
Meso E2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 5
Neo Z3 Relic Rare (6.25%) 4
Neo R2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 4
Neo C1 Relic Rare (6.25%) 6
Meso N6 Relic Rare (6.25%) 5
Neo R1 Relic Rare (6.25%)  0

Is it just a case of rng hitting me hard? i mean i got some Meso N6 at least, but no R1s.
has anyone else managed to loot R1's there today?

On 2019-07-16 at 4:55 PM, SCR0NE said:

Hi, i did some rounds on Ukko today to get some of the unvaulted relics,
this is what is written in the loot table along with the number of relics of that sort i got

Void/Ukko (Capture)

Meso T1 Relic Rare (6.25%) 9
Meso T3 Relic Rare (6.25%) 3
Meso N7 Relic Rare (6.25%) 4
Meso K2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 4
Neo S12 Relic Rare (6.25%) 3
Neo A2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 4
Neo Z2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 7
Neo M2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 5
Meso A2 Relic Rare (6.25%)  5
Meso Z3 Relic Rare (6.25%) 8
Meso E2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 5
Neo Z3 Relic Rare (6.25%) 4
Neo R2 Relic Rare (6.25%) 4
Neo C1 Relic Rare (6.25%) 6
Meso N6 Relic Rare (6.25%) 5
Neo R1 Relic Rare (6.25%)  0

Is it just a case of rng hitting me hard? i mean i got some Meso N6 at least, but no R1s.
has anyone else managed to loot R1's there today?

Looks like RNG, but I never leave out the chance of an issue on the code side.