Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Nasair said:

Looks like RNG, but I never leave out the chance of an issue on the code side.

i was just about to write that i still havent gotten any, and just as i pop the thread open this is my reward screen

xwvPdPL.png

so it seems to work now, whether it worked the day before or not, i'll never know.

Edited by SCR0NE

On 2019-07-26 at 10:56 PM, Aratak said:

Is the Droptable supposed to SPOIL the Current nightwave? 

https://imgur.com/gallery/wed7hM5

There is the Spoiler . Dont Klick on it if you dont want to ruin the current nightwave-story for you

Just sending it out @[DE]Rebecca , @[DE]Megan@DE_Adam , @[DE]Danielle

I suppose that is technically a spoiler but to me no more than a trailer usually is.
Likely an oversight or the team just don't mind that info since it doesn't tell you too much.

• 2 weeks later...

Please, swap Seeding Step's drop chance with Aura Forma's drop chance since you only need one seeding step and many more Aura Formas:
(even the mods are more rare than Seeding Step)

Sharpshooter Rare (3.50%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (3.50%)
Rolling Guard Rare (3.50%)
Adaptation Rare (3.50%)
Seeding Step Ephemera Blueprint Rare (5.00%)
Aura Forma Blueprint Rare (4.50%)

Edited by Nasair

thanks for the info, I've looked for juggernaut drops and heard that the Pherliac Pod Blueprint dropping is like less than 10% is there a way to increase this number since, they don't seem to be dropping at all? also are there other farming locations other than derelict extermination and Saxis a good place to farm, or are these not the right places to look for it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With Atlas Prime update,

Interception T3 Rotation B has two entries of Axi P2 relics, whereas it has no entry of Axi A6 relic.
I think this could be error in the actual game instead of just error in the drop table.
From my experience with four rounds of interceptions, I have been getting Axi P2 relics easily but Axi A6 seems really rare. but no Axi A6 relic so far.
Edit: I've got an Axi A6 relic from Rotation C.

Thanks,

Edited by Rahalda
  • Like 1

The Drop List and/or game code has an error as of the Atlas Prime release: The drop tables for Berehynia on Sedna, Xini on Eris, and Cerberus on Pluto (all interception) show the Axi P2 relic in rotation B twice, with the same drop chance. These 3 missions are the only missions on the entire list with a rotation in which the Axi P2 appears but the Axi A6 doesn't... and it's only in those rotation Bs with that duplicate listing. They're also the only missions I've ever seen in the drop table with a duplicate listing like this. Looks like a typo and/or coding error to me. DE: Could you guys shed some light on this?

On 2019-10-05 at 10:55 PM, Adinga said:

The Drop List and/or game code has an error as of the Atlas Prime release: The drop tables for Berehynia on Sedna, Xini on Eris, and Cerberus on Pluto (all interception) show the Axi P2 relic in rotation B twice, with the same drop chance. These 3 missions are the only missions on the entire list with a rotation in which the Axi P2 appears but the Axi A6 doesn't... and it's only in those rotation Bs with that duplicate listing. They're also the only missions I've ever seen in the drop table with a duplicate listing like this. Looks like a typo and/or coding error to me. DE: Could you guys shed some light on this?

I've been running Kala-zar and got A6.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, this website is no longer showing everything, it cuts off by the Neo l1 relic (flawless). This makes programs that use this data set no longer function. Pls fix.

It's fixed, thank

Edited by Dapal003
It's fixed

32 minutes ago, Dapal003 said:

Hey guys, this website is no longer showing everything, it cuts off by the Neo l1 relic (flawless). This makes programs that use this data set no longer function. Pls fix.

It's fixed, thank

Ah - just found out there's a hyperlink on that page which I just now spotted, linking here.  Didn't see it when stepping through the scraping script in the debugger when updating my database.  So I already made a support ticket and a "Heads-up" post at:

My last comment in that post still stands though; is there a contact list for 3rd party creators like myself that might come in handy when finding out things like this, to spread the word quickly?  Or is this forum post visited frequently enough?  (I assume not since I didn't even know about it? could be me though 🙂 )

Edited by GrandLompus

I also now spotted there's a spurious entry for a requiem relic rewards listing?  There's listings for "Requiem I Relic (Intact)" + it's 3 upgrades, also the same for the II, III and IV relic, but the list is finalized by a lone "Requiem Relic (Intact)" -- was this intentional?  I found out because it broke my parsing script (because there's no type between the tier "Requiem" and the word "Relic").

Never mind; reading back some replies in this topic I already saw Commaster mentioning it.  Problem still persists, though.

Edited by GrandLompus

• 3 weeks later...