Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

Did the drop chance for Avionics from fighters actually get changed from 10% to 15% as per the 27.0.5 patch notes? i have been looking through the table which you would assume should have updated by now since it says it is automatic, but it still seems that fighters all set to 10% chance to drop an avionic?

Just a few examples, but this seems to be consistent for all fighters on the loot list.

ErNqXPC.png

oU7PD60.png

In the Codex the Shedu weapon parts are listed as "common" drops.
But from personal experience and based on the official drop table its only 4%.

20191222090113_1cwjq3.png

Blueprint/Item Drop Chance: 4.00%

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Those "uncommon" drops are even more likely.

Symbilyst Mod Drop Chance: 25.00%
  Air Recon Uncommon (30.56%)
  Overview Uncommon (30.56%)
  Broad Eye Uncommon (30.56%)
  Eject Magazine Ultra Rare (1.67%)
  Tactical Reload Ultra Rare (1.67%)
  Lock And Load Ultra Rare (1.67%)
  Strafing Slide Ultra Rare (1.67%)
  Gun Glide Ultra Rare (1.67%)
  • Like 1

On 2019-12-22 at 3:05 AM, DarkRuler2500 said:

In the Codex the Shedu weapon parts are listed as "common" drops.
But from personal experience and based on the official drop table its only 4%.

The codex probably lists it this way because it does doesn't show independent tables or expresses percentages.  The Shedu part is a "common" tier drop in its own table.  It drops one evenly weighted part every time, 4% of the time.  Just like the intact core drops 100% of the time, 50% of the time.  The table you listed is just the mods: which only show up 25% of the time anyway.  The common, uncommon, rare labels are left over from an old way to indirectly control likelihood, I think.  In UI, They are just labels that color the codex. There is some real math behind them that explain why the uncommon is  30.56 and Ultra Rare is 1.67, but the table does that for us.  Its best to ignore the codex color if you want to know the real odds.   In any case: the uncommon mods have no common company on the main table, so they drop commonly as represented by the listed derived percentage when the mod table is rolled.  Its possible, however unlikely, to get 4 (mod, resource, part, core) things off a Symbolist because its all independent.  The Codex looks like its only listing mods and parts. 

On 2019-12-20 at 11:36 AM, anark10n said:

Drop tables say Uranus/Ur rotation A only drops Meso relics, but i've done 2 missions they're dropping Neo relics. Is this happening for anyone else?

Edit: same with Sedna/Kelpie

if you succesfully do the first 2 rotation you are actually doing B rotation on that mission

@Autositz I'm taking a look at this, but honestly with only the HTML page available, plus the fact that it's just one huge table styled to look like several, plus the fact that most sections have unique formatting...

I think your best bet is to just Ctrl-F the page and/or downloading it regularly and running it though a diff program like winmerge or something.

Edited by HeKis4

Am 31.12.2019 um 10:18 schrieb DarkRuler2500:

Void Hole at 1% drop chance
Vidar Reactors at 2%
Particle Ram at 2% or lower

Damn DE,  have you ever tried to farm that stuff YOURSELVES?
Its absolutely ridiculous.

I can definitely live with 1% drop chances for mods. I cannot live with 2% drop chances for crucial parts for the railjack, that drop once every 15 minutes, that can even be worse than the Sigma stuff you get from the Dojo!

Three days have now gone by, many many veil missions were finished and I have absolutely no progress to show for because of that dam reactor that doesn‘t drop. 

Edited by (PS4)WorldSuxx

55 minutes ago, (PS4)WorldSuxx said:

I just got the second drop of a Vidar Reactor MK III.. the first one had 60 capacity and I was already about the delete this game. The second one has 55! WTF?

You are free to not play a game when you dislike the chances of getting items YOU prefer.

If you want everything without effort. Go play a Pay2Win game. The drop chances are part of the game like in any other game that has similar mechanics. But most likely ZERO other game offers such details about droprates like DE does. So in other games you wouldn't even know that what you really want has only a 0.000001% drop chance from an enemy that spawns in your mission 1 out of 10000 times.

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Autositz:

You are free to not play a game when you dislike the chances of getting items YOU prefer.

Where do I start...

First of all I have almost 2.000 hours on warframe and until now I had no reason to actually complain about anything but like bugs or something. Especially not the drop rates. 

While you seem to feel the need of accusing me I would rather play pay2win games, let me assure you, I don‘t have any of these games.

I don‘t expect any game to just give me what I want. Certainly not, because farming is part of the fun and I am okay with that. That being said I have absolutely no issues with mods being rare as hell, or weapon parts being rare... because while some might feel they need the mods to survive, I don‘t think any mod in this game is crucial. The reactor on the other hand feels indeed very crucial to me and without improving on the reactor, you just don‘t progress with your railjack - and that just sucks. Why not implement a mechanic, that the next reactor you drop WILL be better than the last one? What would be so hard about that? Instead you spend hours and hours and day after day, hoarding thousands of dirac that you can‘t spend because you can‘t fit any more avionics in your railjack. 
Imagine our warframe‘s mod capacity was tied to luck/RNG? How would we feel about that?

I hope I was able to make my point clear this time. It‘s not the drop rates per se, it‘s the fact that progression is locked behind luck, not effort, farming, time spend, difficulty. Luck. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-01-04 at 5:53 AM, (PS4)WorldSuxx said:

I just got the second drop of a Vidar Reactor MK III.. the first one had 60 capacity and I was already about the delete this game. The second one has 55! WTF?

Just got a Vidar Mk3 drop with 53.. another guy in squad rolled 37 on it 🤣 It's too ridiculous not to laugh at it

vor 3 Stunden schrieb FataL-Flaw:

Just got a Vidar Mk3 drop with 53.. another guy in squad rolled 37 on it 🤣 It's too ridiculous not to laugh at it

Mine were: 60, 55, 47, 33 (!!!) and the fitfth 96. I was so happy, but haven‘t really touched Railjack since them because it were litterally days of monotonous grind.

On 2020-01-04 at 6:51 AM, Autositz said:

If you want everything without effort. Go play a Pay2Win game. The drop chances are part of the game like in any other game that has similar mechanics. But most likely ZERO other game offers such details about droprates like DE does. So in other games you wouldn't even know that what you really want has only a 0.000001% drop chance from an enemy that spawns in your mission 1 out of 10000 times.

Let's review, before I provide any commentary.

DE provides drop rate data because they don't want people scraping data and the provision of drop rates is required in some areas their game is available.  This is not a positive thing they are doing, it's meeting the minimum legal requirements to be sold in China and South Korea.  As an aside, please remember all the way back when formas were new, and they...charitably...communicated their drop rate was much higher than reality.  

Objectively this game is supposed to be a free to play game.  The promise from DE is that monetary expenses are a means to buy cosmetics and to skip the grind.  Let's review the promise, and evaluate after 48 runs (24 hours at 30 minutes per run) whether we've got any chance.  Let's say we run 90 enemies, and 10 can drop the item.  Each has a 0.5% chance to drop the item.  That means your likelihood of not getting the drop is 0.995^(10*48) = 0.090173465 = 9%.  This means that if you've got an hour a day to play the game, it'll only be a month until you can get the item.  Is that pay to win...yes.  If this was limited to stat buffing, I'd suggest otherwise.  The problem is that these drops represent power.  Void Hole and Munitions Vortex make the waves of enemies functionally a bad joke.  So yes, this represents a pay to win situation because a few hundred platinum to somebody who got the drop effectively makes the content less monotonous and painful.  Your only out is to have the avionics packs removed from the market...just like those instant repair drones which 100% were pay to win....

Every time somebody claims that this is pro-consumer I ask whether they've spent the time to grind out the Hema.  Do they have the Xiphos, or did they buy it?  Can they point to a region where infested salvage random games are still being played?  Can they tell me how many runs it took to get the Braton and Lato Vandal?  As an aside, with two runs a day, it took more than two months for me to earn those miserable vandal weapons.  

I want to spend money.  I don't want to be forced to spend money or grind for weeks if the RNG is bad that day.  That's the problem with layered RNG systems.  They're designed to give the reward to some, so it's demonstrated to be "possible," but when you do the math there's a large amount of people who get nothing. DE has often dabbled into the pay to win end of the pool, and hopefully the feedback on Railjack fixes their various issues and makes us want to spend money on good systems.

Another note, the drops aren't something you "want."  The reactors influence avionics capacity.  Avionics directly correspond to power.  The simple truth is that you need high avionics capacity to get a better ship.  I would argue that this is a problem DE could rectify (grid=max capacity and reactors control flux versus weapon recharge), but to do so is likely to take weeks if it ever occurs.  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2019-12-27 at 11:15 PM, Autositz said:

@[DE]Rebecca Two questions:

1. Can we get this as a XML/JSON data for easier parsing?

2. Can we get a timestamp on this. Currently it's very unclear when this list was last updated. Patchnotes 27.0.3 read that Umbra Forma Blueprint is a drop in Veil Proxima.. yet the DropTable has zero info about Umbra Forma Blueprint dropping anywhere.

Working on that atm DM me for details

The first bit

The second i could also do

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Riven cycling is a total mistery.

I understand there is a lot of moving parts, but can we get some basic info?
Like for example:
What is the chance to get a 3rd positive? A negative?
Do all stats have equal chances of appearing?
Some weapons can't get certain stats on their Rivens, can we get a list?

Thanks!

• Like 1

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Grinlok.Wraith:

Riven cycling is a total mistery.

I understand there is a lot of moving parts, but can we get some basic info?
Like for example:
What is the chance to get a 3rd positive? A negative?
Do all stats have equal chances of appearing?
Some weapons can't get certain stats on their Rivens, can we get a list?

Thanks!

not that it would change anything really.

On 2020-06-09 at 11:49 AM, Darkbbbg said:

I really like this list made in a web page. Could it be possible to make it a little bit more pretty? I have nothing to do right now and I would love to help making it look a little bit nicer 😃

There's a couple rehosts of it, some other devs and I maintain one that parses it and makes it searchable here: https://drops.warframestat.us

Jupiter/Adrastea Sabotage Caches, official droptable snippet today

And here's three separate runs

Lich mission

normal mission #1

normal mission #2

We can clearly see, while the old 400 is also possible, that in the mission results the caches are 450 and 550 which neither are reflected in the official droptables. This specifically caught my eye, because endo amounts like that are highly uncharacteristic as rotation rewards. *(Those two numbers actually don't even exist at all in the current droptables).

This also makes me question the "lucky rng" on the rare mod front for the recent weeks as I've noticed significant increase in rare-item/mod drops that are way off from the official numbers. I do not mind it at all if dropchances have been secretly equalized to be more fair. It's a good thing.

I'm just pointing out that I want transparency if it is so, so we can trust the official droptables.

Fact is that the droptables did get an update for U28, because GranumVoid/etc was added, yet there seems to be inconsistencies in some portions.

It would be cool, if the page displayed the date&time when the last update happened for the droptable, and if there are any changes within small hotfixes, those would be mentioned, even if the droptables weren't immediately updated to reflect that. At least we would know, there's a change.

Though I do like the direction that if Endo occupies like 40% of rotation table, it would be split between several different sized packages, like 450/550/600/400 with 10% each to give variance between runs, instead of simple 40% for 400.

I wonder if the changes I've noticed have something to do with the upcoming Hard Mode and whispered Reward structure changes / overhaul?