Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Because sometimes unreleased content ends up in game and we don't want to spoil it so need to check to make sure everything in it is released. 

Uhm, is Hunhow supposed to be in there (same droptable as the shadowstalker). I don't think i ever fought him :)

Just now, --Q--Animan8000 said:

The drop tables for Arcanes are looking more than just weird for me or also as example Arcane Avenger isn't a rare Arcane. It's an uncommon one.

If my understanding is correct, the rarity is in relation to the other things in the pool.

19 minutes ago, Tobiah said:

Love it, would it be possible to get a json dump of it, similar to the worldstate php content?

2nd this. Please add a json version of it. Also, will the url for it change each update (thus making it harder to automate using it for discord bots etc)?

On 6/28/2017 at 4:34 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

That last line sounds so unnecessarily condescending, like getting in a last dig at people who just wanted straight information you didn't have the thought to ever include in the first place.

• Like 1

Thank you for releasing the Drop Tables! <3

I honestly love the raw format too. Easy INSTANT access for fast search-ability.

Edit: Cyclone Kraken is not in the tables. So... so many runs I've done there. =(

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

Shadow Stalker Blueprint Drop Chance: 50.00%
  Scimitar Engines Blueprint Rare (2.01%)
  Broken War Blueprint Rare (5.53%)
  Dread Blueprint Very Common (75.88%)
  Despair Blueprint Rare (5.53%)
  Hate Blueprint Rare (5.53%)
  War Blueprint Rare (5.53%)

Hunhow Blueprint Drop Chance: 50.00%
  Scimitar Engines Blueprint Rare (2.01%)
  Dread Blueprint Very Common (75.88%)
  Despair Blueprint Uncommon (11.06%)
  Hate Blueprint Uncommon (11.06%)

HUNHOW???? 

31 minutes ago, Kthal said:

I note a lot of mods seemingly have incorrect drop rate rarities listed. (Based on drop chance, not mod rarity)

For example:

Crewman Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Fury Rare (7.37%)
  No Return Rare (7.37%)
  Ammo Drum Uncommon (25.29%)
  Reach Uncommon (25.29%)
  Reaping Spiral Rare (7.37%)
  Endo Uncommon (27.30%)

In this case, the pool should have Fury, No Return, and Endo as Uncommon, Reach and Ammo Drum as Common. In addition, Endo is being grouped as uncommon when it should be both common + rare, 25.29% and 2.01% respectively.

I know what you're getting at, but I believe the rarity names here are meant to somewhat obfuscate the internal drop structure and are instead just categorizing % chances. It would be nice to have a key at the top denoting the rarity groupings, but I don't see anything inherently wrong with this notation as long as the % chances themselves are accurate.

8 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

is it just me or did i catch a whiff of snark?

1 minute ago, Sasquatch180 said:

That last line sounds so unnecessarily condescending, like getting in a last dig at people who just wanted straight information you didn't have the thought to ever include in the first place.

Sounds like an honest question to me. Of course they want to know if anyone else has done this to such an extent, it's basically entirely uncharted territory by game dev standards. Many people have, also, made claims that "lots of games do this" but never listed examples and fell silent when asked, so if that's true it would certainly be in DE's interest to know.

40 minutes ago, Kthal said:

I note a lot of mods seemingly have incorrect drop rate rarities listed. (Based on drop chance, not mod rarity)

For example:

Crewman Mod Drop Chance: 3.00%
  Fury Rare (7.37%)
  No Return Rare (7.37%)
  Ammo Drum Uncommon (25.29%)
  Reach Uncommon (25.29%)
  Reaping Spiral Rare (7.37%)
  Endo Uncommon (27.30%)

In this case, the pool should have Fury, No Return, and Endo as Uncommon, Reach and Ammo Drum as Common. In addition, Endo is being grouped as uncommon when it should be both common + rare, 25.29% and 2.01% respectively.

Very Common: x> 70% (?)
Common:     33.00% < x < 70.00%(?)
Uncommon: 10.00% < x < 33.00%  
Rare:            2.00%  < x < 10.00%
Ultra Rare:   1.00%   < x < 2.00%
Legendary:  0.00%   < x < 1.00%

Edited by Lele.

I would like to thank you, as a bystander during the whole affair.

This isn't common in the game industry WHATSOEVER. You did not have to do this, the industry does not but you did. Thank you for this resource, it will serve us well. Anyone that claims this is common and cannot provide the game is lying. I have played several MMO's from varying companies and not a single one ever had drop rates placed for players to see. Will use this resource well. 

I can't really check properly from my phone but I didn't see the spawn rate for rare and reinforced containers listed. I have close to 2,500 hours and have never seen a void reinforced container, I need to know the spawn rate on those.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

On 28.06.2017 at 11:34 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hello Tenno!

Here you will find a new Warframe resource: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

First you'll want to make note of the Disclaimer:

This list represents data and drops from the PC version of the Free-to-play game Warframe.
That's right - Warframe is free! Which means our drop system is designed to maintain a balance. Our free players can earn the game's content, and our paying players who support us with purchases usually get first dibs on the content by using Platinum (which can be traded to free players)!
As far as we can tell... we are the first developers to post something quite like this - correct us if we're wrong! Let's hope it works out for us and we may start a trend.

This is automatically generated from our internal data but this data comes with no guarantees -- do not expect it to be comprehensive for how complex the game is.
This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes). We update often and new game systems may or may not be covered here.
This list can be discussed here in this thread. Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

Thank you for playing Warframe.

Dear @[DE]Rebecca please rest and let your team rest. It is weekend already. Have a nice week before TennoCon and for the love of God please REST. You all are doing an amazing work and always deliver goodies. Thx for the drop rates I hope you will incorporate the data in Warframe's Codex. Have a nice night (it's almost midnight in my timezone). :)

Edited by Eldirian

Also I must commend you guys for putting this out there (even if your hand was forced a bit). It's impressive the amount of faith you put into your community to put all of this out there. I hope this will only solidify our trust in each other going forward even if there are pitfalls along the way.

Edited by S0V3REiGN