[DE]Rebecca

Warframe Drop Rates Data

Railjack drop tables, please! Guesswork + RNG is just giving me a bad time. 

• Like 1

Please look at the drop rate of the new avionics.

I really like this list made in a web page. Could it be possible to make it a little bit more pretty? I have nothing to do right now and I would love to help making it look a little bit nicer 😃

• Like 1

On 2019-12-27 at 11:15 PM, Autositz said:

@[DE]Rebecca Two questions:

1. Can we get this as a XML/JSON data for easier parsing?

2. Can we get a timestamp on this. Currently it's very unclear when this list was last updated. Patchnotes 27.0.3 read that Umbra Forma Blueprint is a drop in Veil Proxima.. yet the DropTable has zero info about Umbra Forma Blueprint dropping anywhere.

Working on that atm DM me for details

The first bit

The second i could also do

• Like 1

Riven cycling is a total mistery.

I understand there is a lot of moving parts, but can we get some basic info?
Like for example:
What is the chance to get a 3rd positive? A negative?
Do all stats have equal chances of appearing?
Some weapons can't get certain stats on their Rivens, can we get a list?

Thanks!

• Like 1

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Grinlok.Wraith:

Riven cycling is a total mistery.

I understand there is a lot of moving parts, but can we get some basic info?
Like for example:
What is the chance to get a 3rd positive? A negative?
Do all stats have equal chances of appearing?
Some weapons can't get certain stats on their Rivens, can we get a list?

Thanks!

not that it would change anything really.

On 2020-06-09 at 11:49 AM, Darkbbbg said:

I really like this list made in a web page. Could it be possible to make it a little bit more pretty? I have nothing to do right now and I would love to help making it look a little bit nicer 😃

There's a couple rehosts of it, some other devs and I maintain one that parses it and makes it searchable here: https://drops.warframestat.us

Jupiter/Adrastea Sabotage Caches, official droptable snippet today

And here's three separate runs

Lich mission

normal mission #1

normal mission #2

We can clearly see, while the old 400 is also possible, that in the mission results the caches are 450 and 550 which neither are reflected in the official droptables. This specifically caught my eye, because endo amounts like that are highly uncharacteristic as rotation rewards. *(Those two numbers actually don't even exist at all in the current droptables).

This also makes me question the "lucky rng" on the rare mod front for the recent weeks as I've noticed significant increase in rare-item/mod drops that are way off from the official numbers. I do not mind it at all if dropchances have been secretly equalized to be more fair. It's a good thing.

I'm just pointing out that I want transparency if it is so, so we can trust the official droptables.

Fact is that the droptables did get an update for U28, because GranumVoid/etc was added, yet there seems to be inconsistencies in some portions.

It would be cool, if the page displayed the date&time when the last update happened for the droptable, and if there are any changes within small hotfixes, those would be mentioned, even if the droptables weren't immediately updated to reflect that. At least we would know, there's a change.

Though I do like the direction that if Endo occupies like 40% of rotation table, it would be split between several different sized packages, like 450/550/600/400 with 10% each to give variance between runs, instead of simple 40% for 400.

I wonder if the changes I've noticed have something to do with the upcoming Hard Mode and whispered Reward structure changes / overhaul?