• 1 month later...

I really like this list made in a web page. Could it be possible to make it a little bit more pretty? I have nothing to do right now and I would love to help making it look a little bit nicer 😃

• Like 1
On 2019-12-27 at 11:15 PM, Autositz said:

@[DE]Rebecca Two questions:

1. Can we get this as a XML/JSON data for easier parsing?

2. Can we get a timestamp on this. Currently it's very unclear when this list was last updated. Patchnotes 27.0.3 read that Umbra Forma Blueprint is a drop in Veil Proxima.. yet the DropTable has zero info about Umbra Forma Blueprint dropping anywhere.

Working on that atm DM me for details

The first bit

The second i could also do

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Riven cycling is a total mistery.

I understand there is a lot of moving parts, but can we get some basic info?
Like for example:
What is the chance to get a 3rd positive? A negative?
Do all stats have equal chances of appearing?
Some weapons can't get certain stats on their Rivens, can we get a list?

Thanks!

• Like 1
vor 21 Minuten schrieb Grinlok.Wraith:

Riven cycling is a total mistery.

I understand there is a lot of moving parts, but can we get some basic info?
Like for example:
What is the chance to get a 3rd positive? A negative?
Do all stats have equal chances of appearing?
Some weapons can't get certain stats on their Rivens, can we get a list?

Thanks!

not that it would change anything really.

On 2020-06-09 at 11:49 AM, Darkbbbg said:

I really like this list made in a web page. Could it be possible to make it a little bit more pretty? I have nothing to do right now and I would love to help making it look a little bit nicer 😃

There's a couple rehosts of it, some other devs and I maintain one that parses it and makes it searchable here: https://drops.warframestat.us

Jupiter/Adrastea Sabotage Caches, official droptable snippet today

And here's three separate runs

Lich mission

normal mission #1

normal mission #2

We can clearly see, while the old 400 is also possible, that in the mission results the caches are 450 and 550 which neither are reflected in the official droptables. This specifically caught my eye, because endo amounts like that are highly uncharacteristic as rotation rewards. *(Those two numbers actually don't even exist at all in the current droptables).

This also makes me question the "lucky rng" on the rare mod front for the recent weeks as I've noticed significant increase in rare-item/mod drops that are way off from the official numbers. I do not mind it at all if dropchances have been secretly equalized to be more fair. It's a good thing.

I'm just pointing out that I want transparency if it is so, so we can trust the official droptables.

Fact is that the droptables did get an update for U28, because GranumVoid/etc was added, yet there seems to be inconsistencies in some portions.

It would be cool, if the page displayed the date&time when the last update happened for the droptable, and if there are any changes within small hotfixes, those would be mentioned, even if the droptables weren't immediately updated to reflect that. At least we would know, there's a change.

Though I do like the direction that if Endo occupies like 40% of rotation table, it would be split between several different sized packages, like 450/550/600/400 with 10% each to give variance between runs, instead of simple 40% for 400.

I wonder if the changes I've noticed have something to do with the upcoming Hard Mode and whispered Reward structure changes / overhaul?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@[DE]Rebecca can we have updated Drop Table with Deimos bounties please? 

After running 6+ hours trying to get Scintillant and got 0,  I am very keen to see what you will report for it

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Edited by SHADOW.XIII
  • Like 7
On 2017-06-28 at 10:34 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hello Tenno!

Here you will find a new Warframe resource: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

First you'll want to make note of the Disclaimer:

This list represents data and drops from the PC version of the Free-to-play game Warframe.
That's right - Warframe is free! Which means our drop system is designed to maintain a balance. Our free players can earn the game's content, and our paying players who support us with purchases usually get first dibs on the content by using Platinum (which can be traded to free players)!
As far as we can tell... we are the first developers to post something quite like this - correct us if we're wrong! Let's hope it works out for us and we may start a trend.

This is automatically generated from our internal data but this data comes with no guarantees -- do not expect it to be comprehensive for how complex the game is.
This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes). We update often and new game systems may or may not be covered here.
This list can be discussed here in this thread. Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

Thank you for playing Warframe.

The drop rate for scintillant is incredibly rare, it's non-existent on tier one bounties it's definitely not a common drop and as for the vaults after about 20 maybe 30 runs in I've still yet to receive a drop which is a huge shame considering I've bought a resource booster. Please could you look into this? 

• Like 1

Apparently Steve Twitted they are looking at Scintillant after iFlynn complained as well ... 

as for drop table, @[DE]Rebecca - I wanted to remind you what you wrote in the FIRST comment in here

On 2017-06-28 at 10:34 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes)

this table was supposed to be up to date with every updates yet we are still missing Deimos Bounties

• Like 4

Gonna be frank here, between the huge delay when updates/hot-fixes come out to the fact that some things aren't even included... this isn't the same level of accountability we were promised when these drop tables were introduced.

in a few weeks when it turns out the bounty Scintillant drop rates had one or two too many zeroes and it gets fixed before the bounty drop rates are even put on the drop tables, it's going to raise more concerns than it fixes. I can't honestly say that these drop tables have caused anything to be fixed. That's some honest food for thought for all you folks involved as well as the community.

• Like 5

I totally understand some level of delay, but the fact that the original 29.0 update (three days ago) has this: IKi2Krb.png

In it, coupled with the mess that is scintillant, makes me just sad. Please update your tables, thanks!

• Like 4
On 2017-06-28 at 5:34 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hello Tenno!

Here you will find a new Warframe resource: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

First you'll want to make note of the Disclaimer:

This list represents data and drops from the PC version of the Free-to-play game Warframe.
That's right - Warframe is free! Which means our drop system is designed to maintain a balance. Our free players can earn the game's content, and our paying players who support us with purchases usually get first dibs on the content by using Platinum (which can be traded to free players)!
As far as we can tell... we are the first developers to post something quite like this - correct us if we're wrong! Let's hope it works out for us and we may start a trend.

This is automatically generated from our internal data but this data comes with no guarantees -- do not expect it to be comprehensive for how complex the game is.
This list will be maintained by an automated process combined with manual publishing with Updates (not all Hotfixes). We update often and new game systems may or may not be covered here.
This list can be discussed here in this thread. Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

Thank you for playing Warframe.

Can we get this updated to reflect the T1-3 Isolation Vault Drops? Like the Damaged Necramech Weapon Receiver? 

• Like 3

The way bounty drops are displayed currently is a bit poor; an item shouldn't be listed as common just because it is rolled as a common reward. This causes confusion and is basically the whole basis of this Scintillant issue. It would be far better to represent bounty drops by their direct percentages, or at least, by the chances of the player obtaining the reward at least once in a full bounty.

In a 3 stage T2 Drift Bounty, Scintillant is listed as a common reward, but it actually has the lowest chance of dropping at least once in a full 3 stage run (in a 2 stage run, Scintillant is only the second rarest drop, after Xaku Neuroptics).

Spoiler

The chance of an item dropping at least once in a bounty is 1 minus the product of the chance that a particular drop does NOT drop in each stage.

For Scintillant in T2 bounties, that chance is 1 - (1 - 7.5%) (1 - 3.75%) (1 - 0%) = 10.97%.

This, in comparison to other common rewards such as Endo,

1 - (1 - 45%) (1 - 22.5%) (1 - 0%) = 57.38%,

and even uncommon and rare rewards like Meso D5 relics and Nano Applicators,

Meso D5 : 1 - (1 - 0) (1 - 25%) (1 - 33.33%) = 50%

Nano App : 1 - (1 - 0) (1 - 0) (1 - 33.33%) = 33%,

is the lowest chance of acquiring in the bounty.

When only taking into account the first 2 stages, then Scintillant isn't the rarest drop, Xaku Neuroptics are, but the fact that Xaku Neuroptics are only behind by 3.47%, and exceed Scintillant by 5.78% after 3 stages makes this negligible.

When basing rarity on this system, bounty rewards from most common to rarest are :

1. Endo (57.38%)
  2. Meso D5 Relic (50%)
  3. Rare Mod Reward (33.33%)
  4. Either Lens (24.72%)
  5. Either Uncommon Mod (19.4%)
  6. Common Mod Reward (17.97%)
  7. Xaku Neuroptics (16.75%)
  8. Scintillant (10.97%)

Representing bounty rewards like this would clear up confusion regarding the low drop rate of "Common" rewards. Although seeing a Common Mod in the Uncommon reward list would be a bit strange, at least never seeing a "Common" reward would make sense.

People wouldn't complain as much about Scintillant if it was listed as a Rare reward. When I started thinking of it as a rare reward, the grind become far less annoying than it had been before I looked at the drop tables. This is especially irritating because, looking at the drop tables for the prior two open world areas, the bounty rewards were far more balanced for each rarity. HOD seems to be an outlier, where the listed reward rarity seems entirely unrelated to the actual drop chance.

TL;DR : Scintillant rare, rare mod not

Edited by Jiro-Ko
  • Like 3

Would love to see the relics dropped from the Deimos vault bounties all together.. or at least one relic per stage/rarity. And add the Necramech mods instead

As well as on Necraloid store... or something there to make it worth going back once you standing is maxed and caped.

There are just so many other places  to farm relics  But vaults at the moment are the only place to get Necramech mods and only 6 chances per a full 3 stage run

This doesnt feel like progression as much as it feels like pulling a slot machine arm.

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...