Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

27 minutes ago, S0ulCal1ber said:

so far you really are the first dev team I have seen release this kind of info. thank you for the info ^^

They're also the only dev team I have seen go after their own data miners with lawyers, that said we still don't (and most likely won't) know all the details with void glitch. The whole situation here shouldn't have gone this far and this website is a band-aid for it.

this is a step, not necessarily a step forward imo, but its a step

not trying to take any swipes at you, your comment just got me thinking

Someone please for the love of God, explain to me how Saturn/Pandora (Pursuit) Rotations work?!!? I've NEVER gotten anything other than A-rotation. And I've tried everything I can think off.

I haven't met a single Tenno who knows an answer to this old question. Even wikia/comments surrender under this one.

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

Just now, -Zr-Scroll said:

Someone please for the love of God, explain to me how Saturn/Pandora (Pursuit) Rotations work?!

They don't; its archwing you can't play the unplayable

If I remember its rumored it goes off of how fast you kill the ship/how much hp it has left at the end

Just now, FoxyKabam said:

They don't; its archwing you can't play the unplayable

If I remember its rumored it goes off of how fast you kill the ship/how much hp it has left at the end

Afaik no. I've made perfect runs with Amesha way under 2mins dozens of runs. =/

If I'd learn the trick I would farm Meso relics there if I ever need some again. Because I like the gamemode. Yes, I said it.

19 minutes ago, FoxyKabam said:

They're also the only dev team I have seen go after their own data miners with lawyers, that said we still don't (and most likely won't) know all the details with void glitch. The whole situation here shouldn't have gone this far and this website is a band-aid for it.

this is a step, not necessarily a step forward imo, but its a step

not trying to take any swipes at you, your comment just got me thinking

Its cool, didnt see any swipes being taken :D 

well data miners can prevent things from happening like content updates, not talking warframe in general but most games normally place files into the download to be preped for content patches later, people can easily open them with the correct tools. We can't really say why band aids are applied in some instances, could be many reasons.

lawsuits can be reasonable, considering if a dataminer decides to sell what they collected or outright blow a huge content update by sharing it with everyone.

agree with you that its a step ^^ 

7 minutes ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

Because I like the gamemode. Yes, I said it.

its close to something that could be fun, wish it would take a few ideas from starfox 64, where you need to defend the ship from the giant torpedo looken missles

way off topic here so

On 6/28/2017 at 4:34 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

you would? great!

Most Blizzard games don't have official drop rates, they let their data miners data mine and appreciate the free work even going as far as recommending the third party websites to new players

better yet most other companies (hi-rez w/ smite for example) work around their data miners to build hype for upcoming content

37 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

I can't really check properly from my phone but I didn't see the spawn rate for rare and reinforced containers listed. I have close to 2,500 hours and have never seen a void reinforced container, I need to know the spawn rate on those.

I agree. I have only found maybe 5 in 4 years, and I scavenge the Void missions thoroughly every time.

Just to be sure we speak of the same container (If I remember wrong and mix it up with the other version)? Here's a screen from a week ago.

vxuzCVT.jpg

That was a lot faster than I thougt.

It needs a few fixes for missing items (as others said: Cyclone Kraken, Brakk- , Detron-, Broken War - and Mantis Parts (or maybe everything dropped in containers? )

But otherwise it seems at least servicable, if a little overwhelming.

If you are planning to add a fancy design, would it be possible to switch to the "naked" version we have now? Because it my be a little well plain, but it is fast to find stuff (provided you use the browser search) aaaaand because there ist basically nothing fancy it is quite lightweight, so good to keep open while playing.

That said, the circumstances that this website exists are still quite sucky.

I know that we don't know the whole story, as FoxyKabam already pointed out, but it still kinda sucks.

That being said, I think it is a step in the right direction.

Edited by Kraagesh
Mantis Parts/Container added to missing stuff

10 minutes ago, FoxyKabam said:

Most Blizzard games don't have official drop rates, they let their data miners data mine and appreciate the free work even going as far as recommending the third party websites to new players

Two things: One, That's not the same as freely providing official drop rates. And two, DE also let people data mine freely because it provided helpful info to player new and old. It was only recently that changed(and they had a pretty good argument for stopping it). So, the examples you gave aren't really any good, to be honest.

7 minutes ago, Darkvramp said:

this web page is poorly designed, there is way too much white space, and no internal search and filter feature besides ctrl F

I love it being simple and LIGHTWEIGHT for CTRL+F, just how I want it.

If there would be an ALTERNATIVE UI that is 'pretty' I'm fine with that as long as this versions stays too.

18 minutes ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

I agree. I have only found maybe 5 in 4 years, and I scavenge the Void missions thoroughly every time.

Just to be sure we speak of the same container (If I remember wrong and mix it up with the other version)? Here's a screen from a week ago.

vxuzCVT.jpg

I had to go google it. Lol yes that is the one, I've been trying to get me a codex scan of that thing since the beginning of time. XD

2 minutes ago, LordMazulia said:

One, That's not the same as freely providing official drop rates.

That'd be because it's a loaded question imo, free-to-plays are a business they don't want you to know drop-rates in game, they want you to give up and just buy the item. in other cases its counter productive to fight data miners, instead of working around them

5 minutes ago, LordMazulia said:

DE also let people data mine freely because it provided helpful info to player new and old. It was only recently that changed

in a way they didn't, DE revoked void glitches DC privileges because of his data mining; it seems more that DE had bigger things to worry about throughout those "free" years though that has recently changed, but we could speculate about that all day and get nowhere

9 minutes ago, LordMazulia said:

the examples you gave aren't really any good, to be honest.

so far yours are worse, to be honest   (you haven't given any)

Decaying Sentients appear as drop sources for Vengeful + War parts (Same as in Codex).

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.4

[...]

Changes

• Sentients no longer drop rewards in the Octavia’s Anthem quest as the Replay feature created a scenario where items could be gathered endlessly in forced conditions. 

Edited by waxii

2 hours ago, Tizodd said:

The transparency is appreciated, but I hope some of the values get reassesed.  2.01% for the Imperator Vandal Receiver is ridiculous...especially when the other parts are an already a low 11.06%.  I ran the mission 30+ times and never got the Receiver.

The glitch where you get no reward at all certainly isn't helping. And yes, I was running that mission AFTER the hotfix that claimed the fix it

1 hour ago, --Q--Simon said:

unknown.png

To be honest, I was really happy to tell every friend of mine that DE decided to release those drop tables, but when I see things like that, I kind of question the entire things...

you fight hunhow in the last mission of the octavia quest, but I don't know if he can actually drop anything.

1 hour ago, FoxyKabam said:
On 29.6.2017 at 0:34 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Know a free-to-play game that provides official drop rates in a different way? We'd love to know.

you would? great!

better yet most other companies (hi-rez w/ smite for example) work around their data miners to build hype for upcoming content

Can you actually provide some kind of proof of these claims such as some kind of statement from official Blizzard employee? Also would like to point out that EULA for Blizzard games states this when it comes to data mining:

C. License Limitations.

Blizzard may revoke your license to use Battle.net and/or the Games if you violate, or assist others in violating, the license limitations set forth below. You agree that you will not, in whole or in part or under any circumstances, do the following:

iv: Data Mining: Use third-party software that intercepts, collects, reads, or "mines" information generated or stored by the Battle.net Client or the Game(s); provided, however, that Blizzard may, at its sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third-party user interfaces;

Source: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/eula.html

Edit: Reason I'm asking for some kind of proof is because other than turning up some statements about taking data mined info with "grain of salt". I couldn't find anything (with quick Google search) said by official Blizzard employee that would suggest that they "appreciated" data mining and not just tolerated it. I will link one such statement bellow:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753149009

Here is a quote from the statement:

We think it’s important to get this across clearly: it currently takes the same amount of luck/effort to get your third Legendary as it takes to get your eighth. We’ve seen a few players and tools attempting to use historical data to predict their drop chances, but because of how regularly we’ve been increasing Legendary drop rates, that data is extremely outdated – and their conclusions extremely inaccurate. In short, your chance of receiving that next Legendary is probably a lot better than you think.

Edited by groznez

47 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

I had to go google it. Lol yes that is the one, I've been trying to get me a codex scan of that thing since the beginning of time. XD

Yep, I don't know why they removed the ability to see the object names for rare crates in-game around U19? Before that when you aim at the rare crate it showed the name of it. Now it just doesn't show anything. =/