Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Drop Rates Data

[DE]Rebecca

so, what happened to the "war hilt" and "war blade" drop from the conculyst? i mean, if it's gone from it's droptable, it would hardly be missed - since it was rather impossible to get from one (if one was lucky enough to get a conculyst at all).

Can we reduce the drop rate of Ayatan Anasa Sculpture from a 28+% to something more inline with everything else?  Or Perhaps remove that or the 4k Endo from the sortie drop list since its basically the same thing... I have been stacking these Sculpture things for almost a month now its getting a bit old getting the same *expletive* thing every single sortie.

My Liset windshield is literally covered with them.

Edited by Wildcardgsx

On 7/16/2017 at 4:23 PM, fr4gb4ll said:

so, what happened to the "war hilt" and "war blade" drop from the conculyst? i mean, if it's gone from it's droptable, it would hardly be missed - since it was rather impossible to get from one (if one was lucky enough to get a conculyst at all).

Would really like to know about this as well.  War is one of the only things I do not have, and I would love to get the pieces, but if they aren't dropping (like what happened with Cyclone Kraken not too long ago)  we need to know about it.

Reviewing the tables. 

Is there a reason that Spoiled Strike is listed twice under the Derelict Vault?

Spoiler

Derelict Vault
Spoiled Strike Rare (4.17%)
Corrupt Charge Rare (4.17%)
Hollow Point Rare (4.17%)
Magnum Force Rare (4.17%)
Tainted Clip Rare (4.17%)
Critical Delay Rare (4.17%)
Heavy Caliber Rare (4.17%)
Tainted Mag Rare (4.17%)
Vile Precision Rare (4.17%)
Narrow Minded Rare (4.17%)
Fleeting Expertise Rare (4.17%)
Blind Rage Rare (4.17%)
Overextended Rare (4.17%)
Tainted Shell Rare (4.17%)
Vicious Spread Rare (4.17%)
Burdened Magazine Rare (4.17%)
Anemic Agility Rare (4.17%)
Vile Acceleration Rare (4.17%)
Frail Momentum Rare (4.17%)
Critical Deceleration Rare (4.17%)
Creeping Bullseye Rare (4.17%)
Transient Fortitude Rare (4.17%)
Depleted Reload Rare (4.17%)

38 minutes ago, (PS4)cmd276 said:

Reviewing the tables. 

Is there a reason that Spoiled Strike is listed twice under the Derelict Vault?

Hide contents

Derelict Vault
Corrupt Charge Rare (4.17%)
Hollow Point Rare (4.17%)
Magnum Force Rare (4.17%)
Tainted Clip Rare (4.17%)
Critical Delay Rare (4.17%)
Heavy Caliber Rare (4.17%)
Tainted Mag Rare (4.17%)
Vile Precision Rare (4.17%)
Narrow Minded Rare (4.17%)
Fleeting Expertise Rare (4.17%)
Blind Rage Rare (4.17%)
Overextended Rare (4.17%)
Tainted Shell Rare (4.17%)
Vicious Spread Rare (4.17%)
Burdened Magazine Rare (4.17%)
Anemic Agility Rare (4.17%)
Vile Acceleration Rare (4.17%)
Frail Momentum Rare (4.17%)
Critical Deceleration Rare (4.17%)
Creeping Bullseye Rare (4.17%)
Transient Fortitude Rare (4.17%)
Depleted Reload Rare (4.17%)

that is interesting - those 24 entries with each 4.17% would be 100.08% (rounding error - must be 4.16xx) - so if one mod is listed twice that means is really can be the reward 2 times or they mixed the names of an other mod... afair, there are only 23 corrupted mods out there (yet) - so something IS a bit fishy here ^.^

10 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

that is interesting - those 24 entries with each 4.17% would be 100.08% (rounding error - must be 4.16xx) - so if one mod is listed twice that means is really can be the reward 2 times or they mixed the names of an other mod... afair, there are only 23 corrupted mods out there (yet) - so something IS a bit fishy here ^.^

It is a rounding thing. The true drop is 4.1666 (And on it goes forever). But if it was a mistake of not seeing it / remembering entering it and there are only 23, the drop chance should be 4.347%. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)cmd276 said:

It is a rounding thing. The true drop is 4.1666 (And on it goes forever). But if it was a mistake of not seeing it / remembering entering it and there are only 23, the drop chance should be 4.347%. 

right - that's what i was calling "fishy". mixing up the names can happen, but the coincident of having 24 entries and getting the prozentual value for this rigth too, is the "fishy" part ^.^  so maybe we'll get a new corrupted mod soon and the 2nd spoiled strike is just a placeholder?

6 hours ago, (PS4)R32Asura said:

Does this apply to PS4 as well? & Also new to Forums, how do I reply to others? Thanks

There's a quote button below a person's post that you can use. I'll assume most (if not all of it, once PS4 gets the Harrow update) is close, if not hte same as the PC version.

7 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

right - that's what i was calling "fishy". mixing up the names can happen, but the coincident of having 24 entries and getting the prozentual value for this rigth too, is the "fishy" part ^.^  so maybe we'll get a new corrupted mod soon and the 2nd spoiled strike is just a placeholder?

Could be they just added them up, Then divide 100 by that answer. A new corrupted mod sounds nice... Too bad I can't ever get a full team to run them with me =/ Oh well, I'll find a way to get the new stuff! :D

While it is great to have this information.... I would love to see more rivens.. Not sure if my account is bugged or not but i have done countless sorties and still nothing...I do realise the other rewards are useful but for me Rivens being the firts reward on the list should give me a pretty good chance.. I also realise Rivens aren't the  only thing in the game lol Im trying NOT to sound like a whinger but if i dont voice my concern you wont know about it. I have spent alot of money in this wonderful game but wont be buying rivens at the crazy prices people are asking for them. I would also like to say congrats on the chains of harrow quest as it was awesome... as is harrow..

Seeing as the drop tables are already given to the public, does it mean that publishing datamined information strictly limited to the drop tables is now legal?

I'm neither distrusting DE nor advocating datamining, but we all know that having both the official drop tables in sync with the datamined one(s) would greatly ease the doubts had by the community now that Void_Glitch is gone.

Edited by Jangkrik

On 7/20/2017 at 1:45 AM, (PS4)dragonman068 said:

While it is great to have this information.... I would love to see more rivens.. Not sure if my account is bugged or not but i have done countless sorties and still nothing...I do realise the other rewards are useful but for me Rivens being the firts reward on the list should give me a pretty good chance.. I also realise Rivens aren't the  only thing in the game lol Im trying NOT to sound like a whinger but if i dont voice my concern you wont know about it. I have spent alot of money in this wonderful game but wont be buying rivens at the crazy prices people are asking for them. I would also like to say congrats on the chains of harrow quest as it was awesome... as is harrow..

I feel your pain. Chances were supposed to be better with the addition of melee rivens but I have done the sortie every day since update 21 and no riven. I had no problem rolling one here and there before Harrow. Something is off or my luck has been seriously awful. 

Based on the published data, all capture missions have a rewardtable (which they actually share). Except for one, the Orokin Derelict capture, which does not appear at all in the data. It's the only capture mission with a cost (key to craft), and yet the only one without reward.

Could it be added to the capture reward group ? (Or have its own table, of course)

On 7/13/2017 at 10:48 PM, Grimm said:

Pistol Riven Mod    Rare (7.61%)
Shotgun Riven Mod    Ultra Rare (1.36%)
Melee Riven Mod    Rare (9.14%)
Rifle Riven Mod    Rare (6.79%)

that's 24.9%, chains of harrow said it was going to be 25% that's a 0.1% discrepancies. sure nothing but thought just point it out.

No.

Unless everything I have read and understood is incorrect, then those numbers are the chance that one of those items will be a sortie reward. One has a 9.14% chance for a melee riven mod and not a 25% chance for a Riven Mod broken down into the above percentages. It's not 24.9% each time one does a sortie. Those numbers are more like it. I appreciate the transparency. A lot is certainly revealed between what's been said and what's now being shown. 

-Revo

Looks like I'll still be relying on data miners to see what relics are vaulted, considering how utterly useless the game is at providing that information (buried at the deepest level of a completely separate set of menus, instead of being right in the main, pre-mission Void Relic Selection list, and only available for relics you've owned).

Is it really too much to ask for the codex to include things before we see them?  We can just go to the wiki for that information anyway.  All you're doing is pissing people off by forcing that, including the poor individuals who have to put up with using your overly complicated game interface to update the wiki.

And why is the vaulted status of relics only listed in the codex?  Why can't they just say "LITH A1 RELIC (VAULTED)" in the pre/in-mission selection and refinement screens?

PUT THE INFORMATION WHERE IT IS NEEDED.

21 hours ago, Foxbat40 said:

Axi V2 relic does not currently drop in game but the rest of the Boar prime does. This seems kinda like a tease.

Please put the Axi V2 Relic back in the game. The vault shouldn't close for another 2 days.

Nope.

It contain Hikou and Vectis, both are vaulted.

I'm afraid in my experience, the observable rates in game grossly disagree with the data.

Since my last count of a certain Neo relic (B2) I have gained 29. It shares assumed equal rates in all listed locations I checked with its counterparts, including Neo B3 for the duration of the Vault opening.

I have seen zero Neo B3 relics.

Sadly I do not bear the statistical knowledge to confidently calculate what the combinatory odds of such an outcome is, but I know that I've done 15 two-wave runs of Xini today and seen at least 10 additional B2 relics and still zero B3 for those 30 potential drops at assumed-equal 9.09% rates.

Yes, that's anecdotal, yes it's plausible for a player to hit even the most abysmal odds, but if the veracity of this data is true, and the allegations of drop rates I've had argued before we had this data were also technically true for an equivalent source found through datamining (here I recall having to grind 8 hours between Axi V5s appearing when Valkyr Prime was fresh), then there has to be something algorithmically wrong with how the RNG creates and compares numbers against these supposed chances. One person can't anecdotally be subpar against the odds all the time without that cumulative probability becoming so infinitesimal as to be unrealistic.