• Epsilon Instruments - Electronic!
  • Plogg Instruments - Pop-rock!

Not showing up in market, anyone else?

AkLato

• Increased damage from 18 to 30
  • Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 10%
  • Increased Status Chance from 1% to 3%
  • Increased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 1

Aklato, Best secondary weapon of Update 7, weapon want a comeback :D ?

Daikyu:

• Increased damage from 350 to 500

noseblled1.jpg-large.jpg

53 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Damage fall off added starting from 16m and ending at 32 with a minimum damage of 15

why

Like I love most of these changes but the Mara Detron now does less damage than before outside of knife range. And the regular Detron now has more base damage than the upgrade...?

29 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Why is the master rank requirement even needed for this? Buying any sort of prime access package works around any and all master requirements, because the ONLY way to get this is buying a 'prime' package, it is LITERALLY impossible for a player to be cut off from this weapon. Even if a founder was mastery rank 4, they could still use this weapon because you HAVE to have had bought the pack in order to own this weapon....

The master rank requirement is useless on this...

Unless they're reconsidering Its exclusivity. Long shot I know, but makes you wonder.

16 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

The regular Detron looks better than the Mara Detron...

I'm not sure what to make of this... increased range and a tiny crit chance does not make a weapon...

That 10 damage difference is huge..

Yeah, it should probably be something like:

Detron: 15 to 40

Mara Detron: 20 to 50

If the update was downloading faster than 4KB/s I'd check in game to see if it's just a typo here.

Thanks for the update, please stop making us share our mods with sentinels. Having to max out multiples of my melee, secondary, shotgun and rifle mods just so I can fully utilise sentinel weapons is terribly redundant especially with the amount of investment required to make that a reality.

I noticed a part of the patch notes that Implies mods being actively equipped by the player's weapons will be indicated in the modding screen when modding for sentinel weapons. This is nice to have under the current circumstances but I remain adamant that the current situation shouldn't exist.

Edited by Shreiko

1 hour ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Detron

• Damage increased from 15 to 40
  • Damage fall off added starting from 13m and ending at 26 with a minimum damage of 14
  • Status Chance increased from 10% to 20%
  • Mastery Rank 6 required

Mara Detron

• Damage increased from 20 to 30
  • Damage fall off added starting from 16m and ending at 32 with a minimum damage of 15
  • Status Chance increased from 10% to 20%
  • Critical Chance increased from 2.5% to 5%
  • Increased Accuracy for hip and aimed fire
  • Mastery Rank 9 required

And now,,, Projectiles with traveltime have a damage fall off... I'm disappointed. Why not nerf weapons like Boltor / Boltor Prime / Telos Boltor and other projectile weapons to???

Using navigation on controller seems to be completely fudged.

At least the top right notification things, using L1/R1 to move through them is fine, but then when I use the stick to move down the list it'll lock up. I won't even be able to use my mouse at that point. I just have to use my mouse for the whole thing or it breaks.

Besides that, great update.