Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 21: Chains of Harrow

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Mods that are already equipped on compatible gear now have a desaturated look and icon representing that they cannot be simultaneously used on compatible gear!

I was super excited to read this, but then super disappointed to see it only happens if you have the compatible sentinal weapon currently equipped.  That's sort of pointless since you already get a conflict message when  you try to equip a mod used by your currently equipped sentinal weapon.  So I'm still stuck having to do things like remember to equip Helios with Deconstructor each time I want to mod a melee weapon if I don't want to run into problems at a later point.  It'd be nice to see which of my Hornet Strikes is on my burst laser when trying to mod a secondary without having to re-equip my kavat, for example.

Mara Detron now hits for less than the normal Detron ? Typo ?

Detron

• Damage increased from 15 to 40
  • Damage fall off added starting from 13m and ending at 26 with a minimum damage of 14
  • Status Chance increased from 10% to 20%
  • Mastery Rank 6 required

Mara Detron

• Damage increased from 20 to 30
  • Damage fall off added starting from 16m and ending at 32 with a minimum damage of 15
  • Status Chance increased from 10% to 20%
  • Critical Chance increased from 2.5% to 5%
  • Increased Accuracy for hip and aimed fire
  • Mastery Rank 9 required

Looks like a nice update... Can't wait this evening !

Edited by Chewarette

2 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Detron

• Damage fall off added starting from 13m and ending at 26 with a minimum damage of 14

Mara Detron

• Damage fall off added starting from 16m and ending at 32 with a minimum damage of 15

Wait Wait Wait! isnt the whole thing with corpus shotguns is that they have no damage falloff but have a very short max range for projectiles? why change that!? it gave them a unique spin to the wep that separated them from the rest of the shotguns...