Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

All voice lines for chains of harrow are not playing on my client. They seem to be triggering because the voice box for the various characters appear but it immediately disappears and no sound comes through. I don't know if the update just completely missed installing the new voice lines into my game files or what, but as it stands I don't want to get Harrow without knowing what's happening in the quest.

EDIT: I noticed ordis wasn't speaking so I tested another quest (I hadn't done Patient Zero yet) and I now realize there are NO working voice lines on my client for seemingly anything.

Edited by CataclysmicOreo

Just now, CataclysmicOreo said:

All voice lines for chains of harrow are not playing on my client. They seem to be triggering because the voice box for the various characters appear but it immediately disappears and no sound comes through. I don't know if the update just completely missed installing the new voice lines into my game files or what, but as it stands I don't want to get Harrow without know what's happening in the quest.

Same problem I am having.

Warframe keeps crashing every time I launch. WAR-1322958

It fixed now, I just had to reinstall. But I did not get a Riven from the Quest I even re-logged..

Edited by Sensai0203

When dual-wielding my Glaive Prime and new Knell, the Glaive Prime attacks are doing massive AoE self damage to me, including procs, from both melee and thrown attacks.  This was observed just from breaking a few crates.  Return thrown attacks were also causing knockdown

9 minutes ago, Doubleplus said:

I bought Harrow with plat and got a Harrow BP instead of a riven

9 minutes ago, xcatdarkness said:

also purchased harrow with plat and did not recive a riven after complete the quest

ditto these no riven, just a bp for the frame i bought prior to playing the mission

EDIT: after relogging i got my riven

Edited by Ocerkin

21 minutes ago, Doubleplus said:

I bought Harrow with plat and got a Harrow BP instead of a riven

Had the same problem.

Edit:

Got an inbox message saying that I received the Riven, but I cannot find it in my mod collection.

Edit 2:

Received the riven after re logging.

Edited by Spidertails

Two of my clan mates can not craft Tenno Specters. They can click "OK" to confirm the build, but it will not actually begin building them.

Edit: It's just the Phase Specter that doesn't build.

Edited by Mara_Nox
Additional Info

knells headshot ability seems to be bugged. There are times when it lasts much longer than the 3 second timer, even while not hitting any headshots, and then there are times when you can land multiple headshots and the ability never proc's yet the timer pops up.

Harrows thurible seems bugged also. once it drains all your energy, the actual buffs seem to only work some of the time, causing you to waste your energy bar.

The Tennogen Teplo syandana has been adjusted in this patch and I think it's incredibly horrible looking the way it is now sitting. Since nothing was mentioned in the patch notes about it getting adjusted I can only assume it is (hopefully) a bug.

This is the second time I've logged in after an update to find my syandana of choice, both of which have been Tennogen, the first of which was the Maharliqa syandana, adjusted/moved with no mention of it in the patch notes and it's getting incredibly frustrating. I made the choice to purchase these based on how they looked and sat on my frames at the time of purchase and for them to be changed after the fact with no mention is a pretty big letdown.

Edited by Kedai

1) upon login, it requested that i verify myself through email.  I did this twice before, when it was first instatiated, then when i got a new comp with new OS.  i a, umsure why i had to do this yet again.

2) in the quest, in following capture portions after the first, the target would be invulnerable after beating down, and require a second kinetic which would complete it immediately.  this happened three times, but not every instance and throughout all the non-first missions.  i attacked these always in full melee mode.

3) as related to the happenings mention just above, after it went down one of the times from catching and attacking, it appeared all the way across one of earth's broad tiles, usually where a a mobile defense comp is located and there are three entries

4) i received no notices of email communication in the liset that were in the inbox upon mission completion.  i only realized by chance when checking my rivens to see if the melee one was added.

5) as related to #4 bug, i never saw the new melee show up in mods inventory at any point, even when seeing it was rewarded in the inbox.  'recent' option in MODS in ship showed no new melee riven.  i did the ol' reset and quite game and logged in again.  it was then there in rivens and recent. 

i purchased the frame and such after starting the quest, so i am uncertain if anything might have been programmed for those who bought harrow immediately after the update and before starting the quest.  it might be a code object with which to orientate some focus on.

6) make the final stage perhaps have some special void power regenerative ability.  i thought the battle was neat and ideally fun, but it was ruined by such easy deaths when a greater access of power that sources the operator skills could have allowed for proper times of evasiveness and blast knockdowns against oncoming enemies

thanks for the quest, i enjoyed it for the new frame!