Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Was Zenrik's Energy regen nerfed? My energy seems to only regen 1 energy per second without any energy siphon mod on, even though I've upgraded the regen rank to where it should give me 3 energy per second. If it got nerfed, you guys should change the wording on the zenrik focus school tree.

@[DE]Saske in today sortie assassinate mission I using valkyr and got controlled by Mutalist Alad V.
He then use my warcry ability and slowing us down, the warcry last forever until in the end we abort mission. I'm sure my valkyr's warcry ability only last 16 seconds and I'm not using her Eternal War Augment mod.

soooo... Since a week i have those problems with being in a group... if a certain person hosts it, i get a host migration, i get the sign to get back into the mission but when i do it, my ram starts to constantly being a little scum and my whole game freezes.. lower settings dont work it still goes up with the ram, ive checked my connection and everythings fine.. no port-failures and still when im in the ship, 160-170 FPS, 6.3-6.2 ms and a ram use of 682MB.. in the mission it rages and makes the game unplayable.. leashing out to 1100+ when i tried my espionage this morning and made a stealth-attack it started freezing.. i am not sure what causes this but it needs to be patched i beg you.. my pc cant be the cause.. its really in the newer category and can usually endure the good quality of games like warframe.. DE haaaalp :<

i have a bug, since harrow, but might be problem form my side:

i have continous static noise instead of any music or sound, most of the visible area is glitched in led colors and pixeleated, and map often fails to load so i can1t even leave ship

@[DE]Saske

If you are holding the Buzlok when you enter and exit Mesa's peacemaker, the default crosshair that is there for every weapon will disappear.

The whole crosshair will not disappear though; the four ability dots below the crosshair can still be seen and also when you reload your Buzlok, the reloading circle animation will appear for the time you are reloading the weapon. You will not see the crosshair dot in the middle during reloading though.

This does not affect the optics/iron sight mode (aiming mode) of the Buzlok and if you swap to your secondary weapon, you will see the crosshair normally, but if you switch back to Buzlok it is still missing in action.

JVd912W.jpg

pkg5pFB.jpg

Edited by runx0

Had around 46k simaris when i logged in today, i went and farmed another 11k (My daily cap) but when i went to simaris to buy the simulacrum key my standing was still at 46k but i can't earn any more standing today. I have tried relogging but that didn't help.

Wanted to offer to my son the Nekros Warframe + others items (from the Market), but I cannot select him in the list (he is the only one in my current friend list) or search a player when selecting "Gift". Don't know if this related to the latest hotfix update we had tonight.

EDIT: I tested with some other items and the "Gift" popup window is displayed behind the item, meaning I cannot use it at all.

737088201707270101081.jpg

EDIT 2: Fixed, thanks.

Edited by InquisitorMelhody

@[DE]Saske

The Ignis Wraith has developed some strange behaviour lately. Despite being unable to destroy certain enemy spawned objects like Osprey mines, it does apply a heat proc on enemies ocasionaly although it lacks any pure heat elemental damage on my loadouts. Additionally in the latest Sortie 1 (which has an enemy elemental enhancement for heat) the Ignis Wraith did no damage at all, despite being modded for magnetic & gas damage. I can't say if this applies to the standart Ignis aswell or any other pure heat weapons like the Atomos.