Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

There's a new dojo decoration called [PH] Relay Reconstruction Banner. Once placed it cannot be funded and is permanently under construction (appearing as a yellow outline). I'm assuming this is future content that accidentally was made accessible. Not sure if this is the right place to submit this....

@[DE]Saske -- Added tag per your request. Two main issues (Ability Use button for Harrow, and Chat)

It appears that if you use "Q" for Ability use, and playing Harrow -- pressing "Q" starts his 3rd ability when it is highlighted/chosen, however, you have to manually press "3" to stop the build up of energy/sec at this time. Tapping "Q" again doesn't stop the build up as most other abilities that follow the 'on/off' logic that using "Q" provides. Not a major issue, but -- caused a few deaths as I couldn't stop his power, and movement seemed ... well, limited.

So far, though -- (not a bug) having fun!

Earth Nodes appear to have been moved around too.

The Chat seems 'odd' -- sometimes Trade just won't shrink down, or go away as I go into a mission, and sometimes -- there's odd flickering and the like, in-between loading screens, as I travel from one spot to another. Esc doesn't appear to 'force it' to shrink either.

Edited by Raaksa

I'd like my Vulpine Mask back please... and the sound leveling is all across the board (I do NOT have reverb on).  There are a number of niggling issues (Barney Rubble animations on both fellow Tenno and enemies), lagging in frame rate and horrible tessalation on some of the textures in the Oorokin void that were NOT there this morning.  I understand that bugs ALWAYS happen when you folks drop a major update-bomb, but... in this case the problems are legion and not just quality of life... Vulpine Mask took me nearly half a year to hunt down through game play... I really really really WOULD like it back ASAP.
Thank you and have a pleasent night/day/time-indeterminate.

Edited by Shemarria

There are 11 challenges missing from Steam's achievements. They are Octavia's Anthem, Saviour of Ceres, Saviour of Earth, Saviour or Eris, Saviour of Europa, Saviour of Jupiter, Saviour of Mars, Saviour of Neptune, Saviour of Phobos, Saviour of Pluto, and Saviour of Saturn. Also, an achievement in Steam is spelled as Savious of Uranus.

Archwing in JV has Syandanas in the way of the screen. Depending on the Syandana it can be quite difficult.

Example screenshot vs a regular AW mission:

Also for Stage 2 Decryption in JV, I beg of you remove the extraction waypoint off of the screen. It only needs to be on the map. I would also appreciate an option to turn this off for Ayatan stars as it just clutters the screen with non-essential information and makes for a bad user experience in my case.

Thank you for all the hard work DE!

I'm capable of loading up and signing in but if I keep crashing to the desk-top after only a short, and seemingly random, period of time. It's happened several times, and none of my in-game settings were changed. It worked perfectly fine prior to the update implementation. This has occurred post-update numerous times.

Edit addition: As it happened again, I got the number this time. WAR-1323177

Edited by Pumpkin-King
Updating information

1 hour ago, ShineShield said:

Confirmed. Speed trigger, Vile acceleration, Shred only affect the Fire rate, but don't affect the Charge rate on DREAD.

Please fix this asap! The Dread is dreadful to use now T_T

1 hour ago, phpsena said:

The loading screen when joining/leaving/ending a multiplayer game is getting stuck, only resuming progression after 10-15 seconds, but making the connection fail (when joining). On solo game, it stucks for less time.

It was not happening before deploying U21.

Same as me, that stops the game when loading a mission

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Tenno! Please use this megathread to post any bugs you come across in Update 21: Chains of Harrow. We will be watching closely and investigating/fixing top priority bugs as they come.

Please be as detailed as possible in your reports and attach screenshot/video evidence and save your EE.logs (EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC) to help with the investigation and fix!

Thank you! We hope you enjoy the Update :)

Known issues: 

• Vulpine Mask missing from inventory
  • Simulacrum spawning non-Eximus units regardless of if Eximus units were chosen. 

is there a current ETA for when this will be fixed

I don't have Hidden Messages unlocked yet before since I was too lazy to farm the Orokin Ciphers. I was hoping to unlock it now with the new changes, but I finished the Junction before and now its still locked. Does this mean players who already unlocked the Junction before the update can't get the existing Quests and will have to craft them?