Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Saske
I believe this is the right section for this, not 100% sure (never really went on the forums before) 
Anyways, not sure if its been brought up (I imagine if it had it would have been fixed, since this is pretty serious)

Basically as I recall, I was playing loki (going through the spy mission of today's sortie(rifle only) (using my Zarr at the time) (I believe I was knocked down while I was reloading (not into a pit, just knocked back), and essentially what happened is that I couldn't fire anymore.  
Annoying obviously, and I've encountered similar happenings in the past, I didn't really need to fire my weapon to complete the mission though, so I just finished it, and went into another mission afterwards. (capture mission for void traces if you were wondering, but it doesn't appear that it would change anything.

Didn't fix it.

Not only that I couldn't fire my primary(can still swap modes on it though or alt fire) I couldn't fire my secondary either. Couldn't even use the Operator beam. 

Its not my mouse, as I both checked the controller mappings, and can still use my mouse1 for other things, such as navagating menus, and melee chanelling, those still work fine.
I've tried both dying and reviving, and jumping off the edge, as those usually fix issues I've found where you can't use a power or gun, but neither worked.
I've swapped out weapons and warframes, but that doesn't seem to change the result, no primary or secondary weapon works for me.
I've also remapped the key bindings for "Fire" to see if it would help, but it did not.

Finally, I quit the game, turned it back on again, logged in assuming that would fix the issue, but its still broken. 
Melee is pretty fun with the right weapon..but I'd rather it not be all I can use 

Trading Bugged

So, I traded with other player Riven and 40p 

- I didn't got the Riven and my plat is still intact

- On the otherhand he lost the riven and got the plat

- Also while trading, I'm stuck on trade accepted, waiting on partner S#&$

#FIXPLS

先程HARROWシステムを入手する為に土星(Caracol)をプレイ中に続行不可能になるバグが発生した為報告させて頂きます。

• 日時:2017年10月9日(月曜日)日本時間:11:00時頃
  • 発生したミッション(惑星)土星(Caracol)脱出(Defection)
  • 発生したバグの内容
  • 生存者たちが通行不可の扉の方向に進み続けてしまい続行不可に

Edited by Zosma_89

Hello, i have a problem with two quests, the first quest is "The Jordas Precept", the second "Hidden messages", on my account they not work,i think it's bag, i need to cancel this quests and start it again, sorry for my english, i'm player of RU region

Edited by Chipolina