Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, hilipatihippa said:

Edit: Earth spy vault with the water levels, the hacks that should lower the water level do not.

Can confirm. Water levels do not drop low enough to access the data room.

Spoiler

Edited by TolPhontos

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, but the spy missions on Earth seem to be broken. Especially the one that requires you to lower the water level to get access to the door. The water level never drops low enough after the hacks so you can reach the door control. This makes it impossible to finish the mission.

I wish they had left the old graphics in place. The new graphics are a bit too busy IMO, it ran butter smooth before, now it's a bit jumpy. But that is probably just a personal preference.

At any rate, I think the changes to the spy missions on Earth were unnecessary and counter-intuitive.

Edited by SayikVindal

4 hours ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

2 Quest related Captura rooms have also been added - but spoilers mean we won't say too much. If you've finished Octavia's Anthem, you'll find Cephalon Suda offering a new Room. Once you finish Chains of Harrow, Red Veil will offer a new Captura room! 

Red Veil's Captura is untradable. 

1 hour ago, theANIMALtm said:

Did not receive a riven after complete the quest i relogged five times and no riven so far

1 hour ago, theANIMALtm said:

Did not receive a riven after complete the quest i relogged five times and no riven so far

Have you tried visiting your Inbox? 

THANK YOU! IT WAS FIXED WITH THE HOTFIX LOGIN

No Melee Riven Rewarded although Harrow was bought prior to starting the quest. 
I was excited for it and got upset to find out i got the harrow BP again despite purchasing him earlier...
( Also, just to note, i purchased Harrow, not the collection...not sure if the melee offer was only for the collection )

Anyway, Great Quest nevertheless! 

Edited by arpheux

1 minute ago, arpheux said:

No Melee Riven Rewarded although Harrow was bought prior to starting the quest. 
I was excited for it and got upset to find out i got the harrow BP again despite purchasing him earlier...
( Also, just to note, i purchased Harrow, not the collection...not sure if the melee offer was only for the collection )

Anyway, Great Quest nevertheless! 

Relog and check Inbox.

I am getting pretty frequent issues on exiting missions. It will either get stuck at the loading screen then resume after 10-15 seconds but it will disconnect and then reconnect my headset, or it will "crash" and make me force close warframe. Happens at the end of every mission. Wasn't doing this before update.

@[DE]Saske

Some UI layering issue.

1. Checking clan member's contribution in the clan screen with cause the contribution list being shown under the clan screen.
  2. Star chart mission bar have some layering issue when you use controllers, it will lock up the controller input when you try to scroll through the mission tabs unless your mouse cursor is on a spot where individual missions selection square will appear. It seems to have issue switching between mission bar drop down screen in the foreground and the star chart screen in the background. 

Edited by sv650racer