Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.1

[DE]Megan

After this update I have problems with the gamepad. In the star map menu while I run the missions the buttons will not work anymore. I do not understand why the updates have interfere with the operation of the gamepad. Star map menu is locked also for the mouse if I access it with gamepad, but I can click with mouse on menu e come back to arsenal to restore functionality. Incomprehensible behavior.

I play on pc and not console.

Edited by T004ggressive

I can't even access the game ffs, I'm always getting that god damn update fail problem. Tried reinstalling but nothing happens, everyone else is able to play.

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

The update will be restarted shortly..

41 minutes ago, thefellowone said:

How Frost Prime and Prime Syandana will be obtainable in the game afret twitch prime was linked to warframe account?

After linking all rewards will be transferred automatically. Without linking you obtain reward by a code.

2 hours ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

nope , i just did few runs and got only credit, no parts , no endo 

Yeah just ran it 5 times two of which awarded Endo the other 3 awarded nothing*. Doesn't seem like it's worth it to run my last 10 keys and probably won't be home before the event is over based on how it's health is going :/ 

Not that I haven't pretty much already given up on getting the receiver. I mean I've run it enough to have 6 blueprints and 5 barrels........ without a receiver in sight :/

*Outside of mission credits and the damage badge thing. 

Edited by Oreades

really wish you would fix the damn bug that causes thrown melee's to stay stuck in mid air( you USED to be able to get it back by jumping up on a wall and latching, now it just stays stuck in limbo forever).  It's annoying af.  Thrown melee weapons will never truly be fun or useful, until you fix that game breaking bug.

Edited by Alanthier

I think there is a bug going on with waypoints.

Doing some exterminate fissures at Neso (Neptune) and the extraction waypoint is AT the exit, instead of showing the path and doors you must follow to reach it, making navigation difficult.

25 minutes ago, AlekVen said:

Looks like a serious optimisation issue.

The game suddenly eats up like 800 MB or RAM to load up Uranus tilesets, like 700 for Derelict... The hell?

Oh I watched mine eat up almost 1500MB for the void earlier, on Mot, for no reason during loading.

Also, wall hopping horizontally makes the frame's animation makes it look like their running INTO the wall(they are not running with a hand on the wall they are running on, it's the opposite hand and they're literally facing into the wall, legs are kicking pure air.)

Idk if this happened to anyone but sometimes Enemies don't spawn on Defense missions at all and it happens during host migration

also Dread charge timer is slower now even with Speed trigger,Was it a nerf ?

Edited by aLLsTaRs134