Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.1

[DE]Megan

Will we be getting something in the inbox to replace all the time and effort from not getting any rewards at all in the Balor Fomorian?

Will this also be fixing how I got a inbox message saying I was getting a gift when I finished the quest and its just blank?

Edit: I'm told it's the bp for Harrow. Strange how I got the BP before the inbox message. Thank you for the valid input.

Edited by shzpimp
Update

To DE staff, 

Since the update i experience and other of my fellow clanmates brutal freeze (only way out  alt+F4), massive drop in FPS (120->60), Earth general performance issues (used to be 45-55FPS smooth, now shattered 25FPS max) ... What is going on ? I had triple-checked my data, optimize the cache 2 times, clean up my computer ... Nothing can be done on my end. WHAT'S GOING ON ???

Sincerely a player who wants to keep playing your game,

Myulin

I've been having so much bad luck with rng lately, it's insane. Killed the G3 14 times this last week, got 5 Brakk barrels, 4 Brakk receivers and absolutely NO blueprints. And now, i've been farming for Harrow Systems ever since i finished the mission, and still nothing. 

P.S.: why is there a common mod on the rotation C reward table? It's so frustrating to see a bronze mod where you hoped to see a warframe component.

23 minutes ago, Nasair said:

For transparency what are the drop rates for the new frame? I've been grinding like I had to do for Octavia.

Check the rest of this thread, it has been posted all over the place. Page 2 or 3 has a full rundown.

6 hours ago, Thornbrier said:

Paladino said she was giving me something at the end of the quest that is 'of great value' but I don't see anything in the message she is giving me (I do have Harrow bp in my Foundry if that's it). Also, other's say there is supposed to be a melee riven for quest completion, but I did not get such. I've restarted a couple times. Still, don't have it.

I'm pretty sure she was talking about Harrow BP.

Fire rate mods don't work on dread anymore for me and a clanmate of mine

Still not getting endo from fomorian sabotage (also no imperator vandal part today but maybe that's just my bad luck)

After completing the Harrow quest i didn't get anything too

Please open few more slots for downloading :) my speed is 50-200KB/s normaly I get 3-4 Mb/s from 5 Mb/s

EDIT: Wow forgot it was first step now will take a lot longer for 2,7 GB with average 100-200 KB/s. It jump on 1MB/s for 5 sec :)

Oh time for Assetto Corsa :D

Edited by Bostyan

I certainly do not want to say that you have a crooked update! Some players who have FPS 120 is the norm and they sink to 60. What to say for people who have an example of 60's. And the client's permanent crashes at the abyss locations. Although the interception at the location of Phobos is normal.

2 hours ago, aLLsTaRs134 said:

Idk if this happened to anyone but sometimes Enemies don't spawn on Defense missions at all and it happens during host migration

also Dread charge timer is slower now even with Speed trigger,Was it a nerf ?

This seems to also affect Paris Prime.  I believe that something might not be right with Speed Trigger.  As I have a maximized mod, both the Paris Prime and the Dread are acting as though they don't have the mod equipped on the weapon.  

你好 今天刷新出的战甲HARROW出现了两个bug 当我刷完赤毒间谍后得到了头部 当时出现了网络不稳定 结算出来后头部失踪 还有刷系统的时候 队友再第八波出来后得到了系统而我却没有 希望能恢复下 谢谢

The only problem I've noticed is that the transmissions for the quest (Like Lotus and Ordis) aren't playing sound and only pop up for a second with a small beep if anything. I'm not even able to read the text that shows up, meaning some of the story (or maybe even objectives) aren't being said to me.
(Edit) So it turns out NONE of the transmissions from anyone are working.

Edited by NovaBlade321
I found another problem