Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.1

[DE]Megan

19 minutes ago, PraetorGix said:

I REALLY DON'T appreciate having to download 3 gigs of content at your server speeds of whooping 500kbps when the Balor Fomorian time is running out. Bad timing DE, absolutely bad timing...

Probably best to wait till they fix the rewards bug first anyway. It currently isn't dropping anything ( even endo)

6 hours ago, Oreades said:

Yeah just ran it 5 times two of which awarded Endo the other 3 awarded nothing*. Doesn't seem like it's worth it to run my last 10 keys and probably won't be home before the event is over based on how it's health is going :/ 

Not that I haven't pretty much already given up on getting the receiver. I mean I've run it enough to have 6 blueprints and 5 barrels........ without a receiver in sight :/

*Outside of mission credits and the damage badge thing. 

Now, I do not want to sound cocky or anything but RNG is pretty weird. In any game for that matter. I received 3 Receivers, 1BP and 0 Barrel after 12 runs only... Like one of my clan mate said: "Life is unfair..."

Also, I think you should release major update during a "calm" period. For example, just after Baro leaves and when there is no event running. And certainly not in the middle of the night!

Edited by Galenmacil

There needs to be some changes with Harrow. His abilities are actually pretty good except for one major flaw, Harrow himself has to get the kills to support his teammates. He is not a DPS frame like Mesa, yet his supportive abilities need him to be one. Penance only gives heals to his teammates from his life steal... and it doesn't give everyone near him their own life steal. Which forces him, a support frame, to kill everything. Thurible has the same massive problem, Harrow needs to get the kills in order to support his teammates. At that point, what's the point of supporting if all the threats are gone? He is good solo, but again, he is a support. If there is a Mesa in the party (or any good DPS frame) he is completely useless and his two most supportive abilities will not work. The reason why Trinity is such a good support is because she doesn't need to get any kills. Her 1 and 2 are able to be used if she sees the enemy, and Bless is a full heal + 75% damage reduction for X amount of time. All that at the click of a button, no kills, just support. I am not the biggest fan of Oberon's rework (although he is good, it could've been better), but he is an even better support. It costs a lot, but he can give himself and teammates constant heals and an armor buff, just by pressing 2 buttons and having teammates nearby. So, Harrow's abilities are really good... just he needs to be a support that kills. If you could please just fix this problem that would mean the world to the community because I know I am not alone in this.

I will, however, say that the quest was really fun and Harrow is very promising, his 1 and 4 are both very good. Thanks for the update it is very good so far (despite the exceptional amount of bugs) and I really enjoy the fun Dark Sector gameplay!

Spoiler

Also, I got some wind that his ultimate's critical stat boost is capped. If that is the case then remove that please, because what is the point of really using that ability extensively? If you take a S#&$ ton of damage and only get an okay reward, that just doesn't feel good. Now that you added the new orange crits and bumped up red crits, people want to see those red crits even more, it's more satisfying to see them and only see them. So if you cap the critical boost and deny several weapons that chance to do that, that's not fun. If you either worked a little bit to get a group of enemies to damage you a lot or are in a super high level mission and take a ton of damage, you want to see a ton of red (also, you will probably need that amount of damage to get through the enemies you are fighting, regardless of the weapons you brought).

Pigment Research in the Tenno Labs no longer works, there is a black box when going to add pigments and no information. There may be a bugged placeholder preventing adding pigments or starting new research.

Edited by Erebus_Nacht

So let me get this strait... We now have the closest thing to an official sniper based warframe released, a WELL functioning SNIPER PISTOL that actually has GOOD mechanics, and they're actually buffing stuff that's needed buffs, but SNIPER RIFLES in general still have yet to get mechanics fixes and even better a switch to the Knell mechanics that would make them actually viable. Let's not even begin talking about the stat fixes needed on sniper rifles in general to deal with the lack of actual crit chance on what's supposed to be a crit weapon. Can we at least get a fix on Vectis Prime and just remove the bandaid mod like DE has been talking about dealing with bandaid mods for some time now?