Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] Man In The Wall

Ethatre

Spoiler

Mine said "Hey, kiddo.". Which is what the being at the end of War within refers to you as if you drink the kuva.

What ending did you choose in War Within? and did your creepy child at the end of this quest say the same?

5 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:
  Hide contents

Mine said "Hey, kiddo.". Which is what the being at the end of War within refers to you as if you drink the kuva.

What ending did you choose in War Within? and did your creepy child at the end of this quest say the same?

I chose to destroy the kuva, "You mad at me, kiddo? Did you forget? You owe me.". Also got "Hey, Kiddo." with this.

Yeah it was really creepy and bizarre, at first I thought it was a glitch but clearly intentional. 

I'm in my warframe, moving around. And my tenno is sitting their crossed legged on the table, and his eyes looked weird. I know I colored mine green specifically but they looked orange and glowing and strange. I didn't hear him say anything, but I was super creeped out and took screenshots for posterity. 

Nothing in the quest or anything ever in warframe disturbed me as much as knowing I was in my warframe, and seeing myself, my tenno sitting there on that counter. Truly creeped the hell out, and still not sure where they are going with that. 

It did say we would have to bear his burden though, right, all of us? So does that mean we are now haunted by whatever horrible void demon was practically possessing our fellow Tenno Rell? 

All I know is it was super disturbing. I was moving in my warframe, which means one of several creepy things was happening:

1) my warframe is moving around on its own accord, while I sit there and watch as if that's perfectly normal (creepy).

2) I'm in my warframe in transference and that is not me on the table, it is a void demon/haunted ghost thing watching me, @(*()$ with me. Whatever the thing was that was in our heads in the second dream. 

3) I'm sitting on the table, possessed, channeling a void demon, and making my warframe move around from a distance with my void powers for shiggles. 

None of those options help me sleep better at night. I think I may wait until dawn. lol. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

41 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeah it was really creepy and bizarre, at first I thought it was a glitch but clearly intentional. 

I'm in my warframe, moving around. And my tenno is sitting their crossed legged on the table, and his eyes looked weird. I know I colored mine green specifically but they looked orange and glowing and strange. I didn't hear him say anything, but I was super creeped out and took screenshots for posterity. 

Nothing in the quest or anything ever in warframe disturbed me as much as knowing I was in my warframe, and seeing myself, my tenno sitting there on that counter. Truly creeped the hell out, and still not sure where they are going with that. 

It did say we would have to bear his burden though, right, all of us? So does that mean we are now haunted by whatever horrible void demon was practically possessing our fellow Tenno Rell? 

All I know is it was super disturbing. I was moving in my warframe, which means one of several creepy things was happening:

1) my warframe is moving around on its own accord, while I sit there and watch as if that's perfectly normal (creepy).

2) I'm in my warframe in transference and that is not me on the table, it is a void demon/haunted ghost thing watching me, @(*()$ with me. Whatever the thing was that was in our heads in the second dream. 

3) I'm sitting on the table, possessed, channeling a void demon, and making my warframe move around from a distance with my void powers for shiggles. 

None of those options help me sleep better at night. I think I may wait until dawn. lol. 

Judging by the fact that it stays there if you use your Operator, Option 2 seems most likely.

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Almost certainly this one

35 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Judging by the fact that it stays there if you use your Operator, Option 2 seems most likely.

For me, it vanished after I hit 5

interesting to see DE is taking ideas from Silent Hill now, and Silent Hill 4 of all the games to borrow from

Alright, so I just finished Harrows Quest, and something happen to show up after I finished it, Not sure if this is spoilers or just something that was in the game already or if I'm kinda late to it but my Operator, my Tenno was sitting in the front of my ship on the Market.

I could only take a quick screenshot of it just before I accidentally hit 5 and when I came back up he was gone. 

https://gyazo.com/9a41c78fb626a30f8911d3dbdf6adf14 (Possible Spoilers)

When I looked at him he said "Hey there little (Guy or Buddy)" I can't fully remember since I was so surprised by it, I happen to get a short video but I'm not fully sure how to add it.
So if anyone else has run into this, whether it been a new experience or an older one, I would like to discuss it with anyone else that happened to experience it.

Edited by Prince_Artemis