Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FPS drop Harrow update

EroticCakes

Same here.... when i try to go in any relay i will crash... if i start a mission in public my game crash on loading screen...
Sometimes the game tell me " insufficient video memory", sometimes i will crash without any error or something...
The fact is, i can't play after this new update. I don't know what to do, and i don't know why,,
I tried to verify the download cache, i tried to set a lower video sectings, but nothing, the problem is still there...

here are my basic specs, I'd call adequate for 1080p gaming at 60fps lol
i5-6600k @4.2ghz
16gb 2x8 DDR4 3.2ghz Corsair Vengeance LED RAM
ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1060 @1062mV, 683mhz (stock gaming mode)

35295469540_7ec7446a0f_b.jpg

in warframe before I throttled it down, it would go 120+ no problem anywhere.  So I held it back with Vsync and mhz hold as my monitor is 60fps.  I never saw temps go above what's in this pic, even on graphics heavy situations in Warframe.  Now my CPU temps went above 48C and my GPU went above 60C.  I'm not amused.

Now? I went onto Killiken, lith relic, and saw 17fps at the lowest, averaging 20fps.  That's just a load of BS lol.   Hopefully they fix this.  I sent in a ticket

Edited by SeolTreoir
added "pic for proof" lol

i5-6600k @4.3GHz

16gb 2x8 DDR4 2.4ghz Corsair

EVGA 960 some clocks I don't feel like getting

I've never had this game go below 160 FPS and it's capped itself at 320 in menus. 

But now it's averaging 90fps and my temps are hitting 80C (Never went above 60C before)

I'm gonna rollback a driver update. It's warframe though.

Same issue here not in the FPS department but in temperature side of things, haven't played on the remastered earth yet, but i am experiencing crashes on other tile set on longer missions runs like solo stealth spy or after few rounds of interception, which is unusual since warframe has never hard crashed my pc before the update.

Edited by Flustershy

Most places are fine for me but Earth is literally unplayable sometimes now in both PvP AND PvE. My frames go from 140 to 40 in just a matter of seconds and near doors it dips down to 20. They should check into it because even during the Harrow Quest in the Earth relay it was not different.

Guys theres a easy way to fix this, you only need a toaster to play on. Just go into Windowed Mode, change the resolution of the window manually to 160x120 and then change back to fullscreen. Even with max settings i get easily 60 fps!

DEStudHXUAEPDeK.jpg:large

Edited by SerYreS

9 minutes ago, SerYreS said:

Guys theres a easy way to fix this, you only need a toaster to play on. Just go into Windowed Mode, change the resolution of the window manually to 160x120 and then change back to fullscreen. Even with max settings i get easily 60 fps!

DEStudHXUAEPDeK.jpg:large

Thanks Dude this helped, but i got cancer now so this is totally worth it!

I have the same general problem, since the update (exclusively on earth, for me) I get sudden fps drops from 60-vsync'd to 30-45 or so. Very disorienting. I've got a very capable system that plays games much more intensive than wf just fine. Disabling v-sync helped alot. GPU will still max out but I don't notice the fps fluctuations since it's swinging between 140+ down to 60+. 

Hope that helps, hope a fix drops too.

I got about 10-45 FPS while in a game

my system information is:

windows 10 pro 64-bit up to date 

CPU I5-6600

Memory 16 GB ddr4

GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

I did some checks and my system doesn't over heat. + my PC got a twin that runs the game in smooth 140 fps same in game settings.+ I tried to lower the settings and nothing changed. thank you for the help 

• 2 weeks later...

Since I updated my game or at least this morning I have had low FPS after about 30-60 minutes of gameplay. Alt-Tabbing may be a contributing factor but in the past I never had low FPS either way. Normally I have 130+ FPS but today it dips down to a noticable 30-40 FPS and won't go back up until I restart my game.

Specs (In case that helps):

GPU - GTX 1080

CPU - Intel i5 7600 3.8GHz

RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB x2

Motherboard - Asus Z270-A

So somehow a week or two before the Jat Kusa update, I notice the frame time was going from 30 to more than 700 ms but the frame rate was still at 30 though. Even in my liset where I'm doing nothing and that lag hits hard, the frame time goes high and I couldn't do anything to stop it. Running lowest settings and disabled multi core rendering didn't change anything. Then after a bit the frame rate will drop to around 1-7 and goes completely unplayable. Some of my friends have this problem too.

I have noticed significant frame rate issues recent since an update. They go as low as around 16 FPS. There are many people talking about this issue. I was just hoping DE could make a comment on it, or let us know if something is being done to fix it.