Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orange Damage Numbers

DonGheddo

• With Harrow's enhancement to Criticals, we have slightly tweaked the colour gradient in which Critical hits are displayed. Introducing: Orange Crits! These now occur in between Yellow and Red Crits. Before, Crits became Red when 100% Crit Chance was achieved. Now Crits will be ORANGE  in the 100.01-200% range, and Red will start at 200.01%+! This is solely a visual change. 

15 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:
  • With Harrow's enhancement to Criticals, we have slightly tweaked the colour gradient in which Critical hits are displayed. Introducing: Orange Crits! These now occur in between Yellow and Red Crits. Before, Crits became Red when 100% Crit Chance was achieved. Now Crits will be ORANGE  in the 100.01-200% range, and Red will start at 200.01%+! This is solely a visual change. 

but.. but.... I liked the red ones, they were the colour of blood..

then again Orange = Legendary in Borderlands, so I'll probably be fine.

1 minute ago, Yami666 said:

Sometimes i think DE could write a recipe for tomato soup and barely anybody would notice it.

I read the recipe, they said that you need all the Heat elemental mods in your microwave to cook it thoroughly..

11 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

but.. but.... I liked the red ones, they were the colour of blood..

then again Orange = Legendary in Borderlands, so I'll probably be fine.

I read the recipe, they said that you need all the Heat elemental mods in your microwave to cook it thoroughly..

Don't worry red crits still exist but they are after the orange crits.