Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Controller bug list:

KingBeneathTheMountain

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Thank you for bringing this issue with the Steam Controller to our attention. I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this internally and we are currently in the process of working on a fix. Unfortunately I do not yet have an ETA on when you can expect it to be fixed, however we are hoping to have it resolved as soon as possible.

On 29/6/2017 at 1:41 PM, KingBeneathTheMountain said:

when pressing start on the controller or p on the controller you open the pause/mission menu and the menu closes immediately after opening

I've temporarily fixed that problem putting the menu opening with press release and, in the menu tab, close menu with a simple press.
Maybe you can feel the delay (I don't) but you'll hardly experience that pesky problem again.

15 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hey guys,

Thank you for bringing this issue with the Steam Controller to our attention. I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this internally and we are currently in the process of working on a fix. Unfortunately I do not yet have an ETA on when you can expect it to be fixed, however we are hoping to have it resolved as soon as possible.

Awesome, thanks dmitri, if you need any help with that, just let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, dmitri,

There are several other bugs regarding the simulacrum update, when you go to the console to spawn enemies, you cannot activate invulnerability and when you have spawned enemies you are not able to use the killswitch when using the steam controller, the rest works fine though good job with the simulacrum rework a few dozend level higher would be nice, but for now it would be awesome when you fix that bugs