Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

twitch prime free trial? guess not !

Degnant

iam trying to join twitch prime for free to get my free frost prime and it is asking for my card numberfor the payment method, so i have being trying to join for free and i cannot get my free 7 days trial, i guess it is bugged please answer me asap

Free trial works like this: You give card information, and if you don't cancel, it continues into a paid membership. If you do cancel, then at the end of the trial your card isn't charged, and your trial membership ends.

For me the problem is with twich or something cuz i get the overwatch loot 2-3 days ago and when i want to get the Frost i dont have a button that says "get code" or something like that just enable twitch prime so i think im f*cked.

On 6/29/2017 at 4:34 PM, Degnant said:

iam trying to join twitch prime for free to get my free frost prime and it is asking for my card numberfor the payment method, so i have being trying to join for free and i cannot get my free 7 days trial, i guess it is bugged please answer me asap

It's not bugged, that's how trials work. If you forget to cancel the trial, you will be charged. Furthermore, this is an extra step because of fraud, noone can get many-many codes easily. (G2A and other scammy sites did this in the past in another game afaik.)

On 7/6/2017 at 9:23 AM, ssxtriki said:

so what in order to get free stuff we need Credit or Debit Cards? BS

The same as above. 

On 7/6/2017 at 10:59 AM, WilliamHartono12 said:

I do think this as not "free". Its like you get a free smartphone.. But you need to have Bank account with money that more than 500$. Its technically free. but behind a pay wall

What? Why would you need $500 in order to pay online? Absolutely no pay wall here.

Edited by Bazsy09